Why doesn't he do anything cool with his powers?

Why doesn't he do anything cool with his powers?
He's basically just living the life of a normal richfag and occasionally kills people in the way of business.

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

what would you do?

He's in a world filled with ordinary humans he can oneshot with laser beams. There's really nothing to do.

whatever the fuck I wanted. I wouldn't be tied down by some corporation. I'd tell the US government to pay me a billion a year in order to not laser every politician.

He's a sociopath who doesn't value most people's lives.

Yeah but he was generating billions every year and was loved. If he just threatened everyone he'd look like a psycho and more people would actively plot to kill him.

That's what he's going to do. It won't turn out well.

At that point, why would you even bother with money? Take whatever shit you want.

Youre asking too many questions about the homelander friend, lets see some id

acknowledged in the comic

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1038x1600, 384K)

That's pretty neat.

>whatever the fuck I wanted
Actually a line said by Homelander in the show. He's doing whatever he wants just like you would. Hypocrite.

So you can be hunted down by every country in the world? Even if they can't hurt you, that'll become pretty annoying. Plus, he's already rich enough to do anything he wants, he's Vought's prize asset

its the power of plot and cgi costs

more

Yea, he tries that in the comic.
Needless to say it doesn't end well.
There's a reason Stillwell considers him a joke (in the comic).

How are superheros a profitable business? They are fucking retards who keep breaking shit and Vought has to keep covering up everything.

>Needless to say it doesn't end well.
Noir fucked him up. But the coup was successful.

Merchandising, entertainment and paid protection for cities, according to the show.

Nah, he was fucked anyways, the US army already had supe-killing firearms and missiles, even without Black Noir he'd have been fucked.

Hes cooler in the comics user. The Amazon™ adaptation homelander doesnt even say nigger.

Attached: 1560966280769.png (689x795, 67K)

There's nothing to suggest this. They would never catch him to even be able to hit him. The only reason they managed to kill Noir is because he was on the brink of death himself. And then they used their whole arsenal on him and barely scratched him.

>They would never catch him to even be able to hit him.
They literally had supe-seeking missiles that disintegrated every other hero with a single missile, and they took out Noir with almost entirely small arms fire and a few mounted guns, at worst they'd have needed some air support and heavy armor.
And Noir definitely got more than a scratch, they blew off what remained of his other arm and most of his torso.

Create supervillainesses that I could correctively rape.

do they really protect anything though? seems more like they're there to look good

He was raised the first two decades of his life strapped to a nuke in some underground lab bunker. He probaably has been conditioned an brainwashed into being a puppy and being worshipped is a lot more comfy than being feared when you are a literal god. He only turns evil in tje comics because he slowly turns crazy from not remembering the shit he is being accused of doing which in trith black noir did. But he wasn't evil to begin with except for the blowjob shit with Starlight.

I mean that's all you'll really need, right?
If the citizens feel as if they're being protected and criminals feel like there's a superhuman that could kill them in an instant around every corner, that could already be immensely valuable to the government.

Just like the fruit jews mercenaries fuck up and murder people in middle america so we can have gmo bananas with a thicker skin. If you're rolling in dough you can cover up a few bodys. Vought had a sustantially bigger revenue stream so it was still highly profitable.

That's what western rule of law runs on. Murder, threats, and intimidation are crimes, so why then do you need thousands of laws about the instruments and tools that can potentially be used to conduct murder, threats, and intimidation? It makes people "feel" safe and are there to look good, providing middle class soccer moms the illusion that a central government actually can cause significant rebuking of people who would choose to murder, threaten, or intimidate them.

he's already doing whatever he wanted idiot. But if he just went around stealing/killing what would he accomplish ? Are you a fucking brainlet ?

Why do you plebs exclusively talk about Capeshit? I thought this place was more patrician then R*ddit.

Why
Homelander has had power for literally his entire life, presumably he already makes more money than he could ever spend from being Vought's golden boy. He wants for nothing, why bother with some 2nd grader's idea of ransoming the government for money he has no use for. He gets more enjoyment out of being an idol to millions than he ever would with all the money in the world

>why bother with some 2nd grader's idea of ransoming the government for money he has no use for.
Man, unless they completely change the story for this series, you're in for a shock.

Yea Forums is one of the least patrician boards on Yea Forums. Most of these losers don't even watch anime.

I refuse to read the comics because Homelander's cape is missing the blue part of the flag
>was it autism
yeah probably