Well it's either that or call him "Smelly."

>is from france
>name is frenchie but is actually an arab

i thought it was kinda funny when he mentions he's fleeing to montreal

>name is frenchie but is actually an arab
On the money

>played by an israeli

He actually does look like someone from Francekistan, keep seething baguettes

He is a jew. I just checked his insta and he's kinda hot. And it bothers me how you can just easily swap French to Arab / Jew actors meanwhile I don't see Polish or Norwegians getting played by arabs/jews

Frenchie’s “reveal” is when I turned this shit off. I don’t even want to know what they would do to Mother’s Milk and the Female.

Comic Frenchie was Kino.

Why is it America fault that French people name their children Frenchie?

Some user in other thread told me there are lots of 100% french people that have this greek-like appearance

I don't get why they didn't get a french actor, they typically speak english

it is american tv show, user

Seethe more, comic fag

The Arabs have been in France for a century. The French have been replaced and nobody is any the wiser. Any amerimutt would see “frenchie” on screen and think “yes that is an ethnic Frenchman, the TV tells me so.”

He really doesn't. He looks like a shepardi Jew.

he cute

the best boy desu

I knew a kid from New Jersey and we just called him Jersey.

You can read the comic too so you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Suffer as I have suffered.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Boys

>first episode
>dangerous drug/weapons dealer that kills people

>rest of the season
>female dominated cuck manlet

>read comics
>read
?????????

>You can read the comic too so you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Suffer as I have suffered.

Attached: 1565629656540.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Yet if you were to call a Chinese character "Ping-Pong" that would be "racist". Fucking muricans.

>hideous art with ridiculous over the top edginess
You definitely suffered

Why didn't they just drown Fluorescent?

that was i was thinking or posion him when hughie is drinking from a dirty glass of water

They didn't want to end up like the Colombians

This, or poison or something. I don't remember what happened in the comics but it was a really stupid solution

I'd let Cherie dominate me and own my balls too.

They already addressed the drowning part, user. The Colombians tried and they are all dead now

I haven't finished the comic, though I get the impression from his origin flashback in the comic the dude wasn't French at all and has suffered some mental trauma whilst as a soldier to dissociate his identity to a French man.

His bit when they're sharing "origin stories" definitely points to him being a French Foreign Legion member who snapped and went completely batshit. Judging by his occasional accent slipping and the fact his French is gibberish a good deal of the time, it's implied he's a particularly swarthy Britbong. Guess they just went with the more common schtick of Foreign Legion members being sandpeople.

Aye, wasn't his home village called Frankestan and there was a festival called 'Festive de Haw-Haw' where they duel on bikes with baguettes.
He sounded pretty British in his accent when Butcher picked him up, so it makes sense he was a Bong that joined the Foreign Legion and got PTSD from some massacres he was involved with (given panels showing what he did as a soldier).