Which season does the show go to hell?

Which season does the show go to hell?

Attached: Dexter.jpg (1200x1630, 517K)

First episode

When Doakes is kill

Whenever Rita gets murked. Completely lost interest after that.

I would say after 4. 3 is a bit weak but 4 is great and downhill after that

It was so shit in season 5 that I stopped watching in the middle of an episode

5 was cringe and stupid. in my opinion, season 6 was when it became actual shit. plot holes and retardation was present in nearly every scene.

Did dexter and deb ever hookup?

not the scene but this scene pretty much ended all hope of it redeeming

Attached: enhancing.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

was this show just a ripoff of dexter's laboratory?

End of season 4 is the perfect place to stop

2>4>>>>>>the dogshit rest

When doakes dies you'll be thining, why did they blow their load killing one of the best characters in s2, but you can make it to season 5 without it turning into total trash (though it is watchable in later seasons and it does have it's moments it's still shite)

They were all good.

kek

>watch the very beginning

Aside from the fact that there's no reason for that dude to park in such a secluded area, why do characters that get threatened from the backseat to drive ever try to do something reckless with the car to gain control of the situation? Like intentionally crash or something? All that guy had to do was set shit to reverse and step on the gas and people would have checked.

Chance he'd die sure, but what are the fucking chances of surviving wherever the maniac is taking you?

>Season 2
>Season 4
>Season 6 (fuck you, I liked it. I liked the religious symbolism, the finale, the twist etc.)
>Season 1
>Season 3
>Season 5
>Season 8

Sadly never

Pedophiles are usually massive cowards

lol no and he throws her dead body in the ocean or some shit

If you liked pic related you could watch Season 5 because it is very similar. Season six fucking sucks. Season 7 starts out really good but just gets worse each episode. Season 8 is a true abomination and never should've aired.

Attached: e6925f1c9d2f2bd7fd6ca7a81edccfed[1].jpg (300x414, 36K)

I'm still mad. The ending of this show fuckign writes itself. Have his colleagues finally discover who Dexter really is and have them try to catch him, but be very conflicted. It's not that hard dumbass fucking writers.

Deb was pretty qt

After season 1

The show stays on top forever. These people are just of very low IQ.

In real life they did, but that was shortlived

wow

fpbp

You should watch the bad seasons because its pure comedy kino. Also it becomes shit around the time his dad starts speaking to him as a ghost

Watch seasons 1, 2 and 4.

Season 5 is where the downhill begins.

Seasons 1 and 2 are great. Good writing, the tone of the show is distinctive, well directed, acting feels real. Characters are not flanderized.

S3 is not great but still pretty good. First time they did the "Dexter befriends another sociopath/rape victim/whatever and tries to become friends with him/her before realizing it won't work out" schtick. Which they repeated time and time again in the last shitty seasons.

S4 was great with Trinity killer and the way it ended would have been a terrific show finale. But of course it made too much money for Showtime so they wanted to make more seasons.

the 4th? i think where the girl got raped and dexter kills one of the rapists every episode
was where it got boring
but season 8 was really bad

THIS they killed him way to early on

true :3

except her mouth is kinda fucked
cant describe it but it just is

Which season had the British bitch ?

Also why did they kill doakes so early? So stupid

I've been rewatching this lately, it feels like a fucking soap opera
I don't remember why I liked this so much, other than the intro and music direction in general.

season 2
same season they(she) killed doakes
and ye i think they should have left doakes around till the very end and he should be the hero who proves that dexter is a murderer but nah lumberjack