All the faggots praising this garbage are shills, right?

All the faggots praising this garbage are shills, right?
It feels like what Watchmen would be if it was written by an edgy 15 years old who never consumed any media other than capeshit. And the "social commentary" is especially unsubtle and obnoxious.

Attached: the-boys-2-maxw-824.jpg (824x464, 62K)

Triggered christcuck

>All the faggots praising this garbage are shills, right?
Yes, there's like 50 threads of this show right now and i'm fucking sick of it.

I like the villains more than the protagonists.

No, who do you think makes all these capeshit threads too?Now these fucks have an edgy capeshit, of course they're gonna eat it up.Show is utter shit though, I agree.

ofc it's being shilled, it's painfully obvious

Well... it's not so great but it's better than marlel bs.

>stop talking about tv show
have sex.

>3 hours
>3 times
Am I supposed to believe that Homelander is some kind of alpha or something?

I should bill amazon for the time I wasted torrenting and viewing first 3 episodes.

Literally not an argument

the show is great. the only dumb thing about it is >le christians are bad
and even then i can understand why butcher is so cynical about god. he criticizes god for allowing pain and suffering in the world because he thinks god took becca away from him.
that scene with starlight and the priest talking about how other people HAVE to be converted to christianity if they want to escape damnation was ultra fucking cringe tho. literally no credible priest thinks like that. at least not where im from. im catholic

Hughie comes across as creepy as fuck. Like a rapist/pedophile that has a nice guy veneer or some shit. He's a wet faggot. Starlight actress is dogshit.

Been exited ever since I found out the comic is done by the guy who made preacher

You don't know much about Pentecostal churches then. Shit is pure cancer.

Hughie, Starlight and Mother's Milk are Christian and it's all good with them.
I don't think the show aims at Christianity per se but certain fashions of it in American.

>talking shit about the Redditor self insert character
Ok
>Talking shit about Starlight
Gonna have to beat your ass now, user.

Attached: 1565269876201.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

have Netflix

Based and Redpilled

that makes more sense. i have zero experience with american chrich system. it just seemed like they were going after the whole religion. i dont like when kikes shit on christians in their movies for no reason.

daredevil is way better than this garbage.

1st season only

False 3rd is also great and 2nd is was also pretty good which dropped quality in last episodes.

nah

2nd was shit.
3rd was ok but just ok. Nothing so great.

The only good thing in season 2 was the Punisher. Season 3 was great though

Is it okay to like jj season 1 the most? Or am I degenerate?

jj was trash too

It's a fun show. That's it.
Critiquing mainstream culture on Yea Forums from a imaginary position superiority doesn't make you an intellectual, it makes you a retard.

seething incel

>criticizing something means you're a loser
have sex, seethe, cope, just gtfo.

>It's a fun show.
It's not unless you're a retard.

>It feels like what Watchmen would be if it was written by an edgy 15 years old

that's exactly how Watchmen feels.

Rorschach is the living embodiment of a redditor on r/philosophy.

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 413K)

Oh look its the mouse shills back at it again, absolutely seething at the fact that an independant series is far far superior to the very IP their corporate overlords have made a living off. Imagine getting humiliated this bad at your own game, while Endgame was a plot hole ridden shitfest with a CGI overload and corny one-liners to disguise the weak story and crap characters, The Boys was the exact opposite, thriving off real tension,atmosphere and actual multi-layered characters to drive the plot. Boys blew Marvels formulaic generic straight-out-the-assembly-line corporate trash straight out the water at a fraction of the budget and the fangirls just cant deal with it, its cathartic to behold lmao

Naw dude these types of churches are very common in america and their inclusion fits perfectly in the show since they are all about making money
Any self respecting god fearing christian will call them out on their bullshit and move on from them

weak bait

Then why did you watch it?
O damn I'm seething

>It feels like what Watchmen would be if it was written by an edgy 15 years old who never consumed any media other than capeshit
You've described Watchmen

Seething Boyscuck.

didn't he cum like 30 seconds into mommy stilwell riding him

>weak bait

not bait.

The watchmen had a terrible script written by a has-been and directed by a practicing homosexual. Alan Moore deserved better

Attached: 1459210939328.png (579x508, 301K)

One of the worst tv show I ever see
And Amazon don't have ball to put the original story

its glorious to see all this capeshit cucklords mad because the KINO Boys are making fun of they shitty capemovies and tv shows.

Attached: Dp32zazX0AAefDz.jpg (919x860, 134K)

>implying
This shit was made precisely for capeshit fans, nobody is offended by it.

Yea Forums is really just this stupid, man
why do you think we had got threads

the guy who wrote it openly think capeshit and superheroes are stupid

>the boys is edgy watchmen
You're 10 years late to the party.

>types of churches are very common in america
no not common just televised

>self respecting god fearing christian
But you barely have any Catholics there.

nobody is praising it

Please don't mock based Hayter. Over the hill or not he seems like a bro.

I just watched the entire season in a day. Pretty underwhelming as a whole. It started off kinda strong but got really bogged down with Kimiko/Frenchie, Butcher/Becca, Hughie/Starlight, and Compound V subplots. Also everyone on Yea Forums keeps talking about The Deep and he really wasn’t very funny or compelling, and that gill rape scene was straight up nauseating. The writing was stale and completely saturated with cliches, the jokes were just standard fare pop culture references, the violence was pretty good but rare, the acting ranged from passable to atrocious. I really don’t understand the appeal, unless people on here are just eternally starved for capeshit somehow.

>that scene with starlight and the priest talking about how other people HAVE to be converted to christianity if they want to escape damnation was ultra fucking cringe tho. literally no credible priest thinks like that.
That kind of is the case though, when you follow the whole thing to it's logical conclusion. Churches just stopped emphasizing it because it doesn't fit in with society anymore.

>dislike superheroes
>spend hundreds of hours talking about it, drawing them, creating a whole worldview to carefully 'deconstruct' them
>ultimately hate superheroes so much you end up thinking about them more than people who like them

Is Ennis a Yea Forums poster?

Attached: 1560050539365.png (523x548, 273K)

Is better than the average capeshit and edgier, so yes, retards are going to gobble it and ask for seconds.

I think this show would have benefitted from less women writing

let me be completely clear: I only watched because of Homelander and his actor. I lost everytime he switched the "good guy" persona on. Also, his facial expressions are pretty fun too.

He’s not a good actor, user.

Well, to each his own. I liked him very much :3

The quirky reddit-tier suoy filled witty dialogue makes me want to end myself. Worst thing about the show

It's just the average Ennis religious edgy shit that has to be included in all his works. Don't look too much on it.

Why's he so edgy? I mean, he isn't a teen anymore, right?

Not all of them but most of the threads and responses (even bad feedback) is artificial. Yeah.

Despite already owning Amazon prime I pirated it and it was decent. Wasn’t incredible or anything and the first 2 episodes set a high bar the others don’t reach but it was a fun take on post 911 America which feels more well timed due to the even bigger super hero craze that started after. Hopefully season 2 is more consistently quality.

Idk. Every comic he has contains:
>Lazy racism with the gratuitous use of nigger (barely ever uses other slurs)
>Christians bad
>Pissing and shitting
>Excessive gore and violence
>Copious use of the word "fuck"
>Sex scenes in places that are unfitting
>Americans bad, English good

I wonder how those priests would feel if other religions felt the need to save Christians from damnation and evangelized them just as much

>hating religion has been forever ruined by neckbeards and fedora tards
maybe there's actually nothing wrong with pointing out how poisonous belief is

Show had some good ideas but needed better execution.

The Christian festival episode wasted a bunch of time with very little payoff.

Who gives a shit about the show

I watch it for Kinolander

>that gill rape scene was straight up nauseating
That was clearly the intent.

>gratuitous use of nigger
There are like, 5 or 6 instances of it in the entirety of The Boys, and tons of other slurs.

Fucking this

>HAVE to be converted to christianity if they want to escape damnation

Literally Evangelicals believe this

hello fellow catholic

I skipped the cringey scene with starlight going off at the festival and all of deep scenes and I found the series to be quite enjoyable.

YOU guys are the real heroes!

Attached: You Guys Are the Real Heroes.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

Based and dare I say REDPILLED

contrarianism is cringe

Attached: 91599691776826818612.jpg (416x625, 29K)

It's only thanks to posters like (You) that this show will get a second season. Let's hear it for user!

Attached: Basedlander.png (575x575, 608K)

2nd season spoilers: Homelander's alleged son is Black Noir's son, Homelander is a cuck too. Trust me, my dad works for Vought.

Stormfront and Homelander use it the most in the comics.

Ennis' Crossed comics generally are way worse in the areas mentioned than The Boys.

>All the faggots praising this garbage are shills, right?
Not really. Some of them are just pot smoking idiots who will watch any garbage like Rich Evans.

Have sex.

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

What the fuck is it? I don't follow current kike entertainment anymore

Pls end yourself user.

I'm pretty sure I am a sociopath or something. I am rooting for Homelander. The actor is amazing at portraying charming and crazy at the same time.

Is it just me or is Hughie and Butcher the real villains of the story. Their meddling makes things worse and they are doing it for selfish reasons much like the 7.

>It feels like what Watchmen would be if it was written by an edgy 15 years
Welcome to the fantastic world of Grath Ennis, I hope you will also enjoy Preacher.

No one gives a shit about the kimiko/frenchie pairing, butcher/becca was good but toned back and hughie/starlights was predictable but didn’t mind it really