WAS IT RAPE?

WAS IT RAPE?

Attached: fF0sxiEKzJDZKP5g86hWgfMk1Bmjjk.jpg (750x500, 217K)

>Brando
>rape
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares? All women deserve it

Is that Carl Sagan?

Kind of, but she liked it kinda. Their relationship was fucked

was it butter

Attached: I_Cant_Believe_25_Free_400g_Butter_54972.jpg (1600x1600, 220K)

>marlon we're on take 53 here and running out of daylight
>*wheezes* Heeeehhhh DO IT AGAIN *coughs* I SAID
>*entire crew looks around awkwardly avoiding eye contact*

What flick is this even from ?

yes, carl sagan and kate bush are mating

what do rape feels like?

he has a small dick?

>“Marlon said to me: ‘Maria, don’t worry, it’s just a movie,’ but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn’t real, I was crying real tears,” she said. “I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn’t console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take.”

No, it wasn't rape.

ask your mom

why? she was just laying there lmao, she wasn't penetrated or anything

Trying to get those me too bux

lmao, I felt 'a little' raped, just 'a little'

Fuck off embryo.

Last tango in Paris

she got raped so hard she literally went full dyke

brando raped her that hard

No, but Bertolucci was definitely a degenerate pervert who exploited his actors. Schneider and Brando both disowned the movie and they were friends for life.
English was not her first language.

Incredible it's not butter! extended edition

>The film contains a scene in which Brando's character anally rapes Schneider's character using butter as a lubricant. While the rape is simulated, the scene still had a tremendously negative effect on Schneider. In a 2006 interview, Schneider said that the scene was not in the script and that "when they told me, I had a burst of anger. Woo! I threw everything. And nobody can force someone to do something not in the script. But I didn't know that"
>nobody can force someone to do something not in the script

Attached: 1538184568297.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Just tell him?

>As was his practice in previous films, Brando refused to memorise his lines for many of the scenes. Instead he wrote his lines on cue cards and posted them around the set, leaving Bertolucci with the problem of keeping them out of the picture frame. During his long monologue over the body of his wife, for example, Brando's dramatic lifting of his eyes upward is not spontaneous dramatic acting but a search for his next cue card.[27] Brando asked Bertolucci if he could "write lines on Maria's rear end", which the director rejected.
based fat guy

>what do rape feels like?

Tax season!!!FACT!!!

>Jeanne takes a gun from a drawer. She tells Paul her name and shoots him. Paul staggers out onto the balcony, mortally wounded, and collapses. As Paul dies, a dazed Jeanne mutters to herself that he was just a stranger who tried to rape her and she did not know who he was, as if in a rehearsal, preparing herself for questioning by the police.
Women will always come out on top. They are natural allies of beautiful young black men, and not for sexual desires of the degenerate white man. All white male rapists who covet white women shall suffer, white females belong to men of color now

It was a hot scene regardless.

>TFW I'll never have a 20yo French fuck-buddy with great T&A to dominate.

Someone already did embryo.

Just a smidge

You need to go back to /pol/, mate.

“Repeat after me.”

>back to /pol/
monthly instalments. absolutely no charge!