MANCHESTER UNITED vs NORWICH CITY | MATCH THREAD

KICK OFF 15:00 BST

>De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles, Pogba, Lingard, Fernandes, Sancho, Elanga, Ronaldo.
Subs: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Mata, Rashford, Mejbri, Garnacho.

>Krul, Byram, Gibson, Hanley, Giannoulis, McLean, Normann, Dowell, Lees-Melou, Rashica, Pukki.
Subs: Gunn, Aarons, Zimmermann, Tzolis, Sorensen, Gilmour, Rowe, Placheta, Rupp.

Attached: A00B52F4-FBC8-4346-95FB-FDEEF72A2B07.jpg (966x638, 166.55K)

no anime

/mug/ waiting room

>Lingard

Heh…. the academy boy getting some minutes

>Mejbri, Garnacho.
In all honesty, literally who ?

>Pogba, Lingard, Fernandes
No defence, just vibes?

They arent losing this one

Mejbri is the latest academy afro-haired hypejob.

I was born and raised in Norwich. My grandfather used to tell me stories about Norwichman, a goblin from Portugal that travels to England when Norwich is playing. He scores a penalty and then disappears until the next Norwich game. I still have nightmares that he’s in our stadium.

Attached: 1617206426670.jpg (555x756, 61.59K)

drawing to norwich is like a loss

Yeah that's what we all thought last week

TSU

this looks like a semen slurper. hope i'm wrong

Grant Hanley will pocket Ronaldo

with that midfield?
kek

>SPUDS

>midfield three of Pogba, Bruno and Lingard

Can’t wait to see this shit

I'm gonna miss >Poobag posting so much lads :(

said that against neverton

LADS............

Attached: 2022-3-3 1_29_35.png (413x395, 189.6K)

>Rangnick: "We are missing a few of our midfield players, and in the last three games we were struggling to score goals and create big chances, and that's why I decided to go for Bruno [Fernandes] and Jesse [Lingard] in midfield, plus Paul [Pogba]." [MUTV]
ah yes the FIFA special

ANY ABU MEN IN?

Attached: 1641046161023.jpg (768x432, 53.88K)

>ITS DEFLECTED OFF SLABBY MCGUIRE!

Hello fellow ABU bros.

>stick all your attackers on the pitch at once

so this is the godfather of gegenpressing...

how many monguires today?

So Jogba is playing a DM?

Attached: ES_p5LbXQAEUzhJ.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1600, 314.52K)

excited for some abu kino today
or atleast a j-lingz goal

Attached: 1645194649393.jpg (1080x1335, 524.26K)

last two digits will be the match result

Attached: aa8b6007a48601dbd7c4056d70fd5be6.jpg (782x979, 427.93K)

uhh...norwich bros?

SUPPORTERS ON THE MARCH

HAPPENING

Of my post

theyre used to it

I hope Norwich wins and Ronaldo gets arrested for assaulting a child at the half.

Test

>tats

good afternoon lads are we ready for yet another humiliating defeat?

Test

who are you supporting, mate?
also checked

trips confirm

This has a Pukki goal all over it desu.

Attached: 1648232859650.jpg (1080x1600, 105.5K)

Will rapenaldo put in some effort today or we he just pout since he’s leaving?

4-1-5 formation with pogba as a defensive midfielder
what did rangnick mean by this?

fc manchester united

fred and mctominay are both dead

Mejbri is your flavour of the month afro ngubu since Shoretire is out of fashion with Rangnick, Garnacho is a pretty decent Argie prospect who will probably be shipped off to Fiorentina or something in a few seasons after 4 starts in the first team.

>not a single defensive midfielder
>both fullbacks are suspect at defending 1v1
>both wingers are known to be lazy fucks who either barely help defending or when they do help defending, they get dribbled past easily
>hoping keknaldo doing defensive duty
>monguire
every counter will feel like hell

>Stream is USA network
I hate american commercials and footy is usually my escape from them. Going to just be testo erone pills, aids medication, and gambling

How many children's phones smashed today?

Attached: ronaldo smashes kid's phone.webm (480x852, 2.97M)

did i fell for the meme
im neet self-improvement faggot
but lately i managed to get gf somehow
now im really motivated to get a job and marry her
what happens to my dreams to be god lonely man do surf and mountain bike experience all type a shit

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>he’s out
united is doomed

Attached: FE85A17C-8090-4C2D-86D9-288F19CEDB40.png (500x500, 341.25K)

>bruised, traumatised and in shock after this interaction

based, GOAT confirmed
messoi will never

What happened to that nigger greenwood I haven’t heard about him for ages

injured

giving energy to pukki
>heheh pukki

Attached: 15x4nmayefv71.jpg (1334x750, 88.57K)

Surely we score today Tsubros...

yes but not his injury kek

>what happens to my dreams to be god lonely man do surf and mountain bike experience all type a shit
You will do those things 25-30 years from now when your kids leave the house.

Please don't do it, if you do we won't have Algerian threads every time there is a competition

Maguire is going to be extra vulnerable and will fuck up at least once.
Let’s hope Utd have their scoring shoes on this time

Attached: 2BBFC7EA-05AC-4F61-B98F-0ED22C6E8FCD.png (861x1070, 1.45M)

Miss this nigga like u wouldn’t believe no cap fr

Attached: 48C64DD5-7429-407E-9214-DD7D4FE29B44.jpg (1200x1200, 242.84K)

>child abuse and rape is... LE BASED

Attached: 1649961789914.jpg (720x894, 92.69K)

Unpaid leave. Just don’t let the sponsors ask more questions

Attached: 9084CA76-FD9A-4712-97EF-423194F8FCDF.png (838x1066, 893.79K)

penaldo fans are monkey see, monkey do

is just a phone, grow up

Ginger Jose deserves some time in the sun. He’ll be back better than Burnley allowed him to be

Attached: CC6AF307-A640-4D94-A9AF-5E2D7F8D4DC8.jpg (932x1165, 137.76K)

Good afternoon, I hate women.

LUXEMBOURG
ANDORRA
AN AUTISTIC CHILDS IPHONE....

ILL DESTROY THEM ALL

Attached: file.png (439x635, 257.52K)

j lingz ma boy

>norwich
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Norich is too white

>lainey molnar on /pol/

Anyone have a stream link?

Janny keeps moving my Lainey threads to /bant/ , ill get him one day

Feels very strange that City and Liverpool kick off in the FA Cup in half an hour. Who organised these fixture times.

This

lads we are still kneeling

I think that one was brought forward due to there being no trains in london

reminder

Attached: 1616342019283.png (806x679, 661.34K)

From a guess, TV executives who were a little too shit scared of Ant and Dec

This

united should've kept skolshare instead of the interim fraud rangcock

>Kneeling in 2022
britbongs have the weirdest cuck

CONMEBOL kek

reminder that my idea of injecting every player's knees with the suicide squad nanites is still viable

Uh guys where is the blue and yello? Don’t they know we’re still in a heckin WAR??

pukki more like puke-i

Manure can't possibly lose this can they?

Yes, if they kept Ole the team would be in a worse and more vulnerable state than it currently is.
Hate Ralf for his fraudulence I get it, but Ole was on a downward spiral and the players were no longer playing out of their skin for him. I liked Ole too

Attached: 6FD6E46D-D717-4ADA-BF6E-C0AA1BEABB47.jpg (1536x2048, 426.68K)

>skolshare
should've called him skillshare haha

Attached: E69cLMXXMAEIx1I.png (1244x1800, 255.73K)

Pls

lmao already shit

At least give chances to Garnacho & Hannibal, fuck Lingard & Pogba

fucking howling at this. that'll be up my sleeve next time. hooting at that

Just google to you dumb potato nigger it’s not difficult honestly if you can navigate this shit storm you can find a stream

but have you heard of RAIDY SHADY

redi1.soccerstreams.net/event/manchester-united-norwich-city-live-stream/826714

PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI PUKI

Attached: tumblr_nr6vqn6Dcz1s5mgubo1_400.jpg (400x418, 71.4K)

Based

RONNIE

NORWICHMAN
TAPPING IN AGAINST THE BOTTOM CLUB
AND HE HASN'T REALLY SCORED IN A LONG LONG TIME

GIVE ME QATAR
GIVE ME NORWICH
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>fishermen league

what a legend, elite poacher, you need exquisite positioning to tap that in. messi could never

damn, ronaldo just slapping (scored) that kid's (norwich) cellphone (goal)

>does nothing
>taps it in

GOAT GOAT GOAT

TAPNALDO

I agree with this myself. Lingz and Poobag are gone after this season, may as well let some other youngsters take their place and see what they can do. Utd aren’t in contention for anything and might as well just plan ahead

APOLOGIZE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>norwich

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HE DID IT AGAIN
THE NIGHTMARE OF NORWICH

>the neutraliser of Norwich

>tsuuuing with elanga
based

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stream is 3 minutes behind, please don't spoil any goals for me thanks

Attached: 1d17cc6e0658e73ce7a98b9f1a26f6e5d1b34ef1154473cc9e78c672b82b2393.jpg (1080x1307, 155.79K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUU
Messi could never

SIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 4CA13768-3635-4004-A7E4-A1B321402B0B.jpg (1200x628, 111.3K)

ELANGAASSSISTTTTTT

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: mtdnw1.webm (1088x614, 2.36M)