M-M-M-MOURINHO IS PAST IT

>M-M-M-MOURINHO IS PAST IT
>H-HE ONLY P-PLAYS UGLY FOOTBALL

Attached: 1231339686731.webm (1276x720, 491.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ahQNqglBJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the crusher of the codfishermen

that was so beautiful

This was always a stupid criticism. Real Madrid under him played the best counter attack football in the world. From 2010-2013 they always scored over 100 goals in the league

that's typical mourinho ball right here, fast transitions. people are all about camping the opponent's penalty box and spamming crosses at the second post. fuck pep

I agree, fast counter attacks are absolutely beautiful
youtu.be/1ahQNqglBJI
Look at these goals, especially the first one, it's amazing

Typical mouball during the first 30 minutes

bodő glimt bros... we got to cocky...

Zaniolo bros, we are back. I never lost the faith.

Attached: Screenshot_20201210_195259.jpg (1080x1346, 462K)

When did he stop being a twink!?

Was he ever a twink? Always looked pretty chad to me

cool shirt

italy would have won if he played

Beautiful goal.

after his second ACL

Jose's title winning Madrid team were better to watch than Pep's Barcelona

Attached: eb1.jpg (600x450, 34.07K)

>against bodo glint in the milkman's eye

Sneijder deserved to win the ballon d'or that year. Won the fucking treble and carried Holland to a World Cup final by himself.

Unironically forgot that he even exists.

>fifth place in serie meme
KWAB

God that whole period was fucking disgusting. The cancerlona favouritism pervaded every vein of football. 2012 CL was the best thing that ever happened to modern football.

Attached: 1395408874724.jpg (1882x895, 852.84K)

>the ball breaker of bodo

seething

only took mou 3 attempts to finally beat the norweigan fishermen superteam

he did it in the most important match of them all

People would be drooling all over this if this was a man city, barcelona goal, or if it involved messhit

Man ud under him was worse than watching atlético.

Would be based if he played for Lazio, instead of (((Roma))).

I used to call him anti-football and his fast counter attacking teams as boring, but man, I do wish that he is able to come back and finish the boring german glonohomo style of having a pack of nigger chase you as if they were trying to rob you. The one bad thing about the premier league gaining prominence is that the anglos have a shit taste in football and will not call out boring robotic football as long as they win, where as the spanish would boo their teams if they did not play in an aesthetic style.

And he still somehow won the Europa League
Mourinho was a miracle worker at Manchester

based zé is sadly past it, but never because of ugly football. I still remember that godlike Inter that won the CL (with Eto'o playing left back against barça). FUCK that was a good team.

You amerisharts are all so pathetic

They try too hard to fit in. Football is "exotic" to them.

And they play even worse than that since he left, he worked absolute fucking wonders there. Look at how Roma have developed from the early beginnings to how they play now. Manure are rotten to the core and there is no single manager out there that can fix them. They are a commercial club, not a footballing club.

>having a pack of nigger chase you as if they were trying to rob you.
kek

kike loving German faggot.

Wow, he finally beat Bodø/Glimt after only four matches against them.

did he beat bodo or glimt

Milito was in godmode that season. A clutcher as I’ve ever seen one.

>the butcherer/granulator of bodo/glimt

milito, zanetti still world class at 35 or somth, maicon doing magic in the right wing, snejder I think, even muntari was good.

both

>Spain

Attached: 1639842792820.webm (480x600, 2.87M)

so motherfucking CUTE

Attached: 1392330678943.gif (170x197, 467.71K)

based and comfy

Why do people versed in nutrition eat and drink this crap?

Steil-Klatschen is the definition of ugly football
Roma only did it two times in a row

Ole almost won it too

>

Attached: Roma.jpg (514x700, 106.6K)

he's kinda old now, i think he's at the point where he just doesnt care any more.
2004 mou loved himself and his appearance. he would never have eaten a good goy carbs + sugar meal such as this. now, he's like "fuck it, im tired".

looks like a nice pizza though. is it a plain margherita? but the crusts look weird, so burnt that they look kinda green :s

The almost is a big difference

>rating mourinho for it
>when he just let’s his players do whatever on offense and focuses on parking the bus and dark arts
>in this case an offense with the greatest player of all time

>dark arts
is he a magician?

>I shall take this opportunity to introduce you all to your new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher this term, Professor Guardiola.

Attached: 115487202-guardiola-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9jU0kPzD3lcBWBzgI-uICDRR7RC2AvhYORuUpSPOznU[1].jpg (680x425, 45.22K)

post hand mehmit

>noooooo you can't eat a pizza once in a while

It was his cheat day

Kinda like spurs *almost* won their first trophy in like 2 decades after sacking him

Roma clearly played better but I'm still a little bitter that FIFA corruption fucked it up.
>Assistant coach from Roma attacks B/G's manager
>B/G's manager defend himself and throw the roma coach to the ground
>both are suspended from next match with no appeals granted
Yea that seems totally fair, he should have just let the Roma coach choke him out or what? Obviously losing your manager for the most important game in the cup on the opponents home court is going to affect B/G much more than Roma losing their fucking keeper coach.
FUCK corrupt FIFA officials.

How was the salmon?

Attached: 1650188660519.jpg (1536x2048, 197.25K)

How much of a difference do you think he would have made?

hey thats an italian train!