Untitled

Attached: 8F2BF251-A563-4523-B9A8-4D1F27816A36.jpg (1577x1577, 194K)

Don Sneedle

protect incels

Who the fuck from? Themselves?

n

indeed protect children from transfreaks

their parents

How do these people justify this to themselves?
The trans population is extremely niche, 0.6% by even progressive estimates.
And most of them realize they are trans during their late teens or adulthood.
So trans kids are very, very rare.
Why would such an issue be at the forefront of these people's minds as opposed to any other kind of injustice?
Racism against black kids would be a bigger issue for instance.
Why focus on such a small sliver of the population?

based

Attached: sneed.jpg (1577x1577, 538K)

why his nose so big

Maybe because of the hate it produces in conservatives. At this point both extremes only want to piss each other.

Humid african climate requires wide noses to cool down.

Trannies are less than 1% of the US population and less than 0.001% of the global population. Can we stop fucking pretending like they actually matter?

West African phenotype

might I add, redpilled

Attached: mf0u5f0e8up21.png (821x720, 126K)

>Due to *Ahem* Don's busy schedule he will be unable to play War Machine in the upcoming Avenger's movie.
>Let's welcome back a fan favourite actor

Attached: Terry.jpg (634x1024, 106K)

Attached: 1555949994671.jpg (1242x931, 149K)

based

Double barrel shotgun nose

this image makes /poltv/ seethe

Protect kids from turning into trans freaks

>protect child abuse

No

i was gonna say why did you make his nostrils wider but you actually didn't

>hahaha why don’t you let insane adults fuck up thier children forever with hormones and surgery
>stop being a bigot there is nothing wrong with sexualizing children as long admin it’s at a gay pride event or a drag show hahahha

When people finally snap and you find yourself facing a ditch with a gun to the back of your head, will you regret the stupid shit you supported?

I remember watching an episode of House of Lies and there was another black guy in it. He pretended to be his friend and then he ruined his career before it could even start and said he's the only black guy allowed to be in his field and will destroy any others that even come close. Even in his face I could see he was not acting and Don Cheadle for sure has done this. Even his wife looks like a white woman pretending to be black.

my penis

Actual cringe

Damn right. stupid people forcing kids to become mentally deranged freaks in fact does make me seethe

Attached: Killing tranny.png (604x630, 334K)

jej