9/10 people posting about "The Boys" are paid shills or bots

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 21K)

I doubt it.
It's a low-brow 'manly' superhero tv show.
It's exactly the kind of trash which most Yea Forums posters enjoy.

>paid shills exist
lmao where did this meme come from originally

How do I become a paid shill bros?

ITT shills

Formerly RLM fanboys

Just be yourself :)

reach out to social media companies, corporations, political parties etc. Let them know that you have an above average understanding and competence with online canvassing and/or Yea Forums/reddit.

Most paid shills have a program on their computer that lets them post to multiple sites at once. For example this post on Yea Forums would go to reddit, to youtube, whatever other forum you might be paid to shill on. Really cuts down on time.

This is literally the best place to shill if you can do it convincingly, compare a paid commercial or a billboard to an "organic" human being that gets swayed into liking or disliking something, that person is infinitely more likely to purchase that product after being swayed anonymously versus an outright bombardment of advertising.

In short, advertising becomes far more effective when people don't know its advertising.

They aren’t nearly as common as people pretend, but you’ll definitely run into viral marketers occasionally if you spend any time on Yea Forums. Once I saw a Doug Benson thread where the OP stuck around for 4 hours defending him from constant attack because literally nobody thinks Doug Benson is funny.

Paid shills wouldn't shill here. They'd do it on reddit.

nice LARP you fucking faggot

>paid

I'm on to you, shill.

not larping at all, give me a minute i'll see if I can find the image. Another sobering fact, about half the people giving you (you)s aren't even real people or shills, they're bots.

>compare a paid commercial or a billboard to an "organic" human being that gets swayed into liking or disliking something
Ah, yes, remember all the times on Yea Forums when you call someone a faggot and they reply with, "You know what, I am a faggot. I was wrong."

Oh wait, nobody is ever convinced by anything or admits to being wrong here ever!

Attached: 1565590683000.jpg (626x478, 67K)

Oh you have an image? Wow guess it must be real then
You fucking faggot

We need an alternative board that bans all capeshit

Attached: 7ed.jpg (680x383, 47K)

God forbid people enjoy things you contrarian faggot.

>concede that you're right
>you're proven wrong

>continue to argue that you're wrong
>you're proven right

Attached: 1555649098589.jpg (680x472, 32K)

You seriously don't think there's software out there that lets shills post to multiple platforms at once? Wait am I actually talking to a chatbot right now?

he's purposefully obfuscating the point in an attempt to move the goalposts, just ignore him

Jeff Bezos eats kids

Why does Jeff Bezos look like the lead singer for Shriekback?

watched halfway through ep 5

then it got so shit that i dropped it

i looked rest of the eps with skipping and it was still shit

this shit is so shit

9/10 of all anti-The Boys posters are Netflix shills.

What? No I'm not. I genuinely believe this would be the WORST place to try and shill anything.

Why? Because this is a place where everyone comes out to confirm their own bias. It's an echo chamber ultimately. People love to hate on leddit but it's just as easy for people to shout down ideas they disagree with here.

Hey, guys, great idea! We're going to come and shill our new female super hero vehicle on Yea Forums because they love women, capeshit, and more than anything: women starring in capeshit!

Attached: 1563079203073.jpg (199x229, 14K)

Yes and 9/10 people posting sneed are shills for Disney, faggot

>not being a shill
>browsing and posting on Yea Forums for free

I remember when CBS was shilling their shitty Star Trek show on Yea Forums two years ago.

Yes, that's right
Grab the tinfoil, everyone but you is a chatbot
You're living all alone in this world with nothing but your (actually totally accurate) retarded conspiracy theories to keep you company
Kill yourself

9/11 people posting about "muslims" are kikes

The Boys is a good production no matter how you slice it. It's not for everyone of course.

I find stuff like shilling for "reylo" and "alita" to be a lot more suspect because those things are objectively shit. They don't have any other quality than being shit.

Why the fuck would any company shill here? There are 200k people on this site and 70 boards, 200K divided by 70 is 2857 people so let's round that to 3000. So this board has most likely around 3000 posters

Why would a company care, let alone pay someone to get 3000 extra customers when customers are usually in the millions anyways?

Attached: apuq.png (741x568, 29K)

Stop, you're making too much sense

It's some of the most obvious shilling I've ever seen. There was a thread where the OP was talking about how the airplane scene made him sick to his stomach. Obviously just to catch people's attention by hyping it up as the most sickening scene ever or whatever.

Alita was an objectively good movie, though. Shill

Actually it was pretty rough.

This

I wish I got paid for shitposting

I'd want to go pretty rough on Alita if you know what I mean

You mean when that one autist from /trek/ kept spamming "DISC" because it got a rise out of people? I don't think that was shilling, chief, just autism.

You don't know what an echo chamber is retard, somebody calling you out for your shitty opinions doesn't mean the site is 'biased' against you.
Reddit is an echo chamber because it's upvote system makes popular content move to the top of the page so it's more visible. This causes most content to be safe and bland while anything even slightly controversial is hidden from view. You can't have any kind of argument because one side will get downvoted out of sight within a few replies.

Yea Forums's bump system moves posts to the front page based on number of replies, regardless of whether they are positive or negative replies. The most active conversations are usually arguments (which is why Yea Forums has a reputation for arguing over everything - it's not that people here are necessarily more argumentative, just that the system favours constant fast replies). It means Yea Forums is literally the OPPOSITE of a circlejerk, arguing with someone is the easiest way to become more visible.
Obviously this has its own downsides like rampant contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism and shitty bait threads always sit on the front page til bump limit. But I'd still take it over any other system

If they know that they can't shill then they start a fake controversy.

>Yea Forums isn't an echo chamber
I don't even have a big enough KEK saved to properly express how fucking funny that is

Attached: 1560397627043.gif (310x233, 3.6M)

I know exactly what you mean but personally I would go extremely gentle with her.

Attached: 1551055970440.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

Shills or not, the show’s actually pretty fucking good.

Yeah, I can see why you would think threads about a tv show on a tv board are made by shills when 90% of the shit that gets posted here is blatantly off-topic cumbrain retard wojak pepe sneed meme faggotry. You need to pay a little extra to get HBO in your channel package but no one ever calls GOTfags HBO shills. Go make another "what's next for her career" thread, you fucking nigger.

see

Yeah dude I agree, you should kill yourself. But first don’t forget to subscribe to Amazon Prime.

If you disagree with someone here, all that matters is the strength of your argument and how irrefutably and convincingly you express it, not how “popular” or “woke” it is. That is the polar opposite of practically any other site in existence.

>If you disagree with someone here, all that matters is the strength of your argument and how irrefutably and convincingly you express it
Okay, so what you're saying is that every conservative opinion expressed on Yea Forums is correct and every liberal view is wrong?

Totally not an echo chamber btw, we're just right and everybody else is wrong. This place is literally no different than r/politics.

Attached: 1559334408118.gif (480x228, 500K)

No, it's just that Liberal views simply don't hold up when you have to actually back them up

Thanks for proving my point. No reason to linger in the thread now.

I can confirm that paid shills do exist. I was one in 2016. Whether people are shilling The Boys on Yea Forums though, maybe?

Only disney has shills here newfriend

The most obvious one was the Evangelion shill. Months shilling the anime then suddenly Netflix has the anime, the shilling slows down

It was third-degree criminal sexual assault and still a class E felony, but not rape.

overall a lot of it was cringe, but the premise and the performance of the guy playing Homelander made me see the first season through and will probably have me check out the second.

i signed up for amazon prime, watched the show, cancelled prime and got a refund

Most channers, especially the underages, have delusions of grandeur and think that tens of millions of people are on this site every day

learn to speak russian bratets

because they're both bald? derp

> mfw shriekback are still releasing albums

Attached: Lol_Patrick.jpg (167x155, 5K)

I feel like Alita was shilled hard aswell..

Waaaaa. I'm so smart cuz I hate cape shit. Reeeeeeee I'm pickle rick

Attached: Karl-Urban-Billy-Butcher.jpg (732x1024, 91K)

This, think about all the retards here that unironically praise the dceu

>Yea Forums is filled with absolute fucking plebs that haven’t used amazon prime to watch based JUSTIFIED
Not the least bit surprised but you’re all faggots.

>Anyone who like or post about this show is a shill REEEE!!!

Attached: 1562030694849.png (233x216, 6K)

Not what I said, I just said they were retards and considering you lack basic reading comprehension I'd say that's true

>Agree with a retard that thinks Yea Forums is the same person posting the same shit over and over when 200k over user is in this board

>this board has most likely around 3000 posters
are you delusional

Yeah, the number is likely way lower than that.

That is true. I am both.

Move to Russia. You can make threads about race and gender all day and get paid all the rubles.

insanity. each niche thread gets 15 unique posts

Well, there can only be 150 threads in the catalog at a time and 3000 divided by 150 is 20, which means following your post the number is indeed lower, you played yourself

There’s a whole lot of weirdos out there that lurk all the time but rarely if ever post. The actual poster count is probably relatively low.

10/10 OPs are faggots

No, dumbass. I’m saying that if your views/“platform” lack internal, logical consistency, your argument’s fucked before you even start. There are well-reasoned liberal views that stop short of the rabid, self-contradictory “values” of the far left, just like there are well-reasoned conservative views that stop short of the radical right. You don’t have to be a centerist to see the logic in this. You don’t have to hold no strong belief to see that those who do often only differ in opinion over the proper way to fix problems, not what the problems actually are.

Take me, for example. I think there’s an illegal immigration problem in this country. I don’t, however, believe that the way to fix it is mass deportation and ineffective walls. That doesn’t even touch the underlying problems: no national ID cards, understaffed immigration courts, and a vastly overcomplicated naturalization process.