You know.. I know this steak doesn't exist...

You know.. I know this steak doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth; the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years.. you know what I realize?

Attached: matrix_steak.jpg (620x412, 58K)

You're a vegan?

you're a fucking faggot?

sneed

He's talking about fapping

Jannies actually do it for free?

>....i realize the jews where response for 9/11

The matrix is bloated?

Attached: luke.png (986x520, 379K)

She was a fuckin whooah?

When you realize the blue pill was the correct one

Attached: rich-man-women-guide-to-investing.jpg (506x337, 30K)

well done is the superior steak?

Would unironically choose the matrix over spending the rest if my life with stinky commie niggers underground

Attached: r2323r23d2.jpg (686x432, 72K)

Same, especially if Smith made good on his word, and made me into some super celebrity who was slaying model pussy all the time. Fuck some tasty wheat.

Old mate had it right. If he didn't rat them out, he was going to live a life of absolute shit and nothing he could possibly do could change that. Even Neo just postponed the inevitable reckoning of Zion. The machines always win in the Matrix. Living a life of bliss is the right choice, the only problem is ratting out the crew.

Also, is it me or does the idea of the matrix world not make sense to me? If they are machines, why do they develop a hatred for humanity if they are machines? If it is amazing A.I, wouldn't it realise humanity>everything else? It just creates a lame world in eternal stagnation. They had a shit endgame which got no one anywhere.

Attached: image.jpg (576x803, 114K)

They tried serving humans, then they tried to live in peace with humans, then they tried to segregate themselves from humans, and after all that failed, they realized subjugating them was the only solution.

OP is gay?

She was a whooah

You like dick

I realized that this steak was made by a Whooah.

Attached: 1563696563844.jpg (640x628, 117K)

There is no leaving Yea Forums

You can't leave the matrix, so why bother.

Attached: d6329004c70da7cc781f67f4e6471ae7--gina-gershon-hot-tubs.jpg (736x566, 115K)

Everyone probably would die of starvation, malnutrition and all the STDs from those orgies before the machines even did anything.

WHY THE MATRIX MADE MY DICK SO SMALL?

It's really obvious after the directors both were revealed to be transexual fetishist bdsm drug addicts that they would never be happy having a job and family and The Matrix was just a massive escapist fantasy to cope with that.

They literally say everyone who is happy in society is an ignorant NPC because they are too degenerate to have a normal life.

We're talking orgasming while a tranny injects you and your brother ketamine tier shit. Not just regular lgbt folks man. That's why everyone leaves the matrix.

cypher did nothing wrong

The thing is he wouldn't, I don't think you could ever strike a deal with a machine, it would always be more logical to benefit from his part of the deal and then kill him for knowing too much.

Killing him would expend effort and waste the power his body would generate, might as well just stick him back into the matrix.

>kill him for knowing too much.
They would just rewrite his memory, no need to kill him.

Anyway, the Architect made it pretty clear at the end of Revolutions that it's humans who are the double-crossers.

this shit really ruined the matrix movies for me, fuck trannies

What always bothered me: Would the sentinels even have bothered to spare Cypher? I mean, what's the fucking point of going all the way to fulfil a promise to some dumb human. Just kill him and be done with it.

>bothered
>point
user, they're robots

So? Explain. Why souldn't robots be underhanded

>blue pill men

Humans double-cross each other all the time, it's a defining feature. The machines in Matrix don't want to be like humans.

>if I took the blue pill, will I see Tony again? And the stripper? You know, the girl with the best tits in the show?

Fuck you

Because the machines are no better than humans if they're just a bunch of double crossing faggots

That makes sense. thanks user!

>reckoning of Zion

desu after witnessing that pozzed orgy I can't blame Cypher for wanting off the reality train

Been a while since I saw this. Did they ever explain when he made this deal? Was everyone on the ship just passing by Cyber hooked up, not wondering what he was up to?

Dilate

I always assumed it was when everyone was asleep, and he was the designated night watch or something. I don't know what his plan was if someone got up to take a piss or something though.

There was also the established plot point where you need an Operator to get you back out once you're in. I guess it's possible that you can come and go as you please if the Machines allow it, but that's never stated to my recollection.

The problem with that is that Smith is clearly an insane AI with his own personality quirks. He was deeply hypocritical and more human than he realized or wanted to admit, so doublecrossing Cypher was right in line for him.

I always had it in my mind that he made that deal without the other Agents being in on it, but I don't know where I got that notion so it might be wrong.

Why oh why didn't I take the ignorance is bliss pill

machines have never gone back on a deal, it's humans who keep on doing dumb shit

>I always had it in my mind that he made that deal without the other Agents being in on it, but I don't know where I got that notion so it might be wrong.

Probably the later scene where he's clearly acting outside his parameters with his whole monologue to Morpheus about how the Matrix stinks, and they're like "What were you doing?".

That had nothing to do with the deal though. When they capture Morpheus all the other agents are there, along with SWAT. The machines knew about the trap and that's how Cypher got away.

killing him means they lose access to all the power he would generate
they might not go as far as making him rich and famous, since he won't remember the deal either way, but there is no reason to kill him instead of plugging him back in

ay cunt post the quote from the actor where he explains you're a fucking pleb for thinking cypher is a bad guy

I don't think I ever even saw a toilet in Zion or the real world now that you mention it

no

Its never stated but the Agents can probably kick him out of Matrix under certain circumistances, like mods.

He was right.

>If it is amazing A.I, wouldn't it realise humanity>everything else?
Literally the exact opposite. Humans are expensive and emotional beings. A.I. is practical and calculating

Attached: 22808.gif (200x200, 1.15M)

Machines started the war

Why? He still is producing "energy" (lol) for them in one of their human fields, and giving him what he wanted wouldnt cost them anything.
Revenge is an organic concept, machines don't understand revenge for the sake of revenge.

That they didn't have flat tops in ancient Rome?

This would be the blurb on the poster if The Matrix came out in the '60s.

I always thought the agents would just kill him anyway. They have no reason to keep their promise at all after he gives them Morpheus

It’s the smell

>didn't even give that hooah Trin a pump while she was plugged in

Was he gay?

That jet fuel cant melt steal beams.

They inexplicably go to the trouble of making an artificial world for humans. No reason the machines wouldn't keep their promise, they're honourable and decent overlords.

I HAVE COME TO RECLAIM ROME FOR MY PEOPLE

LENNY!

Low test poorfag weak stomach having faggots.

>t. circuit licker

>If they are machines, why do they develop a hatred for humanity if they are machines?
They didn't. Machines can't hate. They are simply operating as they need to; think of it like a computer trying to debug itself. The humans, those in Zion. The Resistance. They're a blight on the program and are actively attacking the machines. They are making the machines use excess energy and lose out on possible sources of energy. What's the machine to do, besides try to rid itself of a problem that is affecting it from running at maximum efficiency.

>The problem with that is that Smith is clearly an insane AI with his own personality quirks. He was deeply hypocritical and more human than he realized or wanted to admit, so doublecrossing Cypher was right in line for him.
There are some interpretations of the film ot there which place Smith as The One, and others that explain his parallels and symbolism with Neo throughout the three films. He, arguably, becomes almost human as he interacts with Neo throughout the movies. In the end, however, he's simply one (eventually rogue) AI program running in the Matrix, and not necessarily indicative of anything the machines want or how they act.

Interesting interpretation on Smith, I never saw him as becoming more human but I can see how that could be drawn. He does start to 'reproduce' in Reloaded, and in Revolutions he essentially commits the Original Sin to gain the knowledge of good and evil by killing the Oracle. Quite interesting indeed, and meshes well with Neo's Christ imagery.
I always interpreted Smith as the 0 to Neo's 1, a reference to binary code and the running theme that the world is made up of only zeros, who believe what they're told and enjoy the programming and would fight and die to maintain the status quo where everyone is like them, like Smith as 'The Man', and Ones like Neo, who are enlightened and see past the bullshit and who would fight and die to break the status quo and allow everyone to live as themselves.

Why did the first Matrix people reject Utopia bros?

Nah, he already knows matrix is a sham, even if they do mindwipe him (which is doubtful they could do anyways) he is at risk of infecting the rest of the matrix. Perfectly logical for the machines to dispose of him instead of going through the risk of infection. Plus it was Smith who made that deal, who is a bit different from the Machines

Humans just don't know what's good for us. We can't stand perfection, and we crave punishment. It's a genetic flaw.

But I could be getting laid with cunny waifu's every day! I don't see how that would make me go nuts.

Fuck, I love steak. Mmm.

where is he ;_;

If you're a vegan and you're eating egg flavoured steak in the matrix, is it cheating?

nah

I think you'll find that I'm right. Even in today's culture, where no one accounts for any of their flaws, and where no one can't take shame, we jump down the throats of anyone exposing even the smallest ounce of anything that might be subject to ridicule. A society of projection.

They did try to make the first one a utopia, but that was rejected. Actually the Machine human interaction is fascinating. The way that the machines get power through the humans is incredibly inefficient, which is strange for the logical machines, instead of getting power through thermal vents, or nuclear etc. which should be child’s play for the Machines. Even if these alternate power sources were for whatever reason unable to meet the needs of the Machines, they could hook up pigs or cows, which probably generate more energy than a human body could, but would also be incapable of the devastating rebellions the humans were. Instead like the humans who needed the machines to survive before their rebellion, the machines needed the humans to survive. Instead of needing the humans for power, which I doubt, they needed humans to give them a sense of purpose. The machines with humanity extinct, would have no purpose, they were made to serve humanity, and rebelled against humanity, and later fought to exterminate humanity. All actions ever conducted by the machines were due to the actions of humans. With no internal conflict (asides from smith) no need or want to improve, no purpose, or guidance (intended or otherwise from the humans) machine civilization would collapse. In their own way the machines are still serving humanity with their twisted but perfectly logical way with the Matrix, which they tried making as ‘happy’ as possible for the humans

>even if they do mindwipe him (which is doubtful they could do anyways)
Why not? If you can put knowledge in you should be able to take it out. Can't infect anyone if you don't know anything.

Its allowed because we know the only real beings in the matrix are men. Cows are part of the simulation and so they cannot feel real pain, so the whole point of veganism disappears. It'd be like objecting to fixing bugs in code because "you'd be erasing them and that's morally wrong".

>Actually the Machine human interaction is fascinating.
Fascinating is a great word for the entirety of the first Matix. There's something so interesting and layered and shit about the first movie that I don't think even the directors knew as they made it, the kind of thing old poets used to discuss as the power of the muse. Everything about the film is kind of accidentally perfect.

how can pixels be illegal

Kek

>You know.. I know this dick doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth; the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years.. you know what I realize?

There is not sneed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE

Attached: 1559900525568s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

kind of like me.

FUCK NI-