/heem/ - RIZIN TRIGGER 3rd edition

Live in 30 bings

Attached: 1212610F-26F2-4DD5-BE28-7A70A3D73E92.jpg (1190x1684, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mx.freestreams-live1.com/mma-5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, is McKee fighting Volkanovski or Holloway next for 10 million american dollars?

Attached: Replay 2022-04-16 06-30.webm (396x412, 2.93M)

Bob Hap

ROBBERY

So who could McPoo and Shitbull actually beat?

Attached: 1646708195853.png (283x790, 54.71K)

All you need to do was look at the damage on their faces to know who lost. McKee was undamaged and Pitbull was busted up and bleeding.

give me $1 million per fight
*loses*

This was reverse script Whittaker/Adesanya. I'm starting to see behind the curtain b.

I love bellator :^)

Attached: Average Bellator fight.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>AJ wants to go to UFC?
>Activate it. Make it unanimous.

Attached: 20110209043539_IMG_7467[1].jpg (600x400, 96.86K)

BLACK BOIS JUST GOT BTFO
TWO (REVERSE) ALJOS IN ONE NIGHT
SEETHE BLACK BOIS

What the fuck is wrong with his neck posture?

GET A CONTRACT WITH THE UFC NOW YOU STUPID BASTARD

called it
49-46 is bs though
unironially this is just like aljo vs yan 2 kek, comes down to the first round. AJ definitely won 4 and 5 and for me Pitbull definitely won 2 and 3. People who think AJ won the round when he got rocked, got the takedown and went into the guillotine you don't know mma ong b.

>loses
>judges go full retard more like

>bellator

Attached: ahaha.jpg (300x310, 18.14K)

I think Burgos would be able to murder the both of them even if his record has been spotty recently.

AYO HOL UP

Yeah I’m a jacked Taiwanese boy whatup

Attached: bret-hart-shawn-michaelsjpg.jpg (1200x675, 95.3K)

Unironically none of them lol

Both get pattered and possibly finished by Volk

OKAY, I PULL UP

Damage scored in one round doesn't then immediately carry over to all of the rounds b

You can argue the fight either way but the 49-46 just makes it look completely rigged

I’ll never watch fucking bellator again until next time I’m home alone on a Friday drinking beer wishing someone would call or text just to see how I was doing and invite me to hang out

Other than "lol fuck black people" etc. does anyone really think Pitbull won that? He walked forward more but also ate more shots, took more damage, and got outwrestled.

Attached: chimaev-perplexed.jpg (254x254, 19.88K)

Volk should go over for 1 fight and make a quick million

why does mckee think he can walk into a title shot against volk anyway?

RIZIN stream here soon

mx.freestreams-live1.com/mma-5/

Attached: 1569983292133.png (904x815, 233.67K)

I had mckee winning 48-47 but it was funny to see him lose

>Swedecuck seething
you love to see it

Chinese*

Rizin hyperlink please

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-28-13-46-52-14.jpg (720x1520, 786.95K)

>does anyone really think Pitbull won that?

1,3, & 4

mccuck doesn't beat anyone in the top 5

If you want to post bait it needs to be less wrong so it's believable.

Do you unironically think it was a robbery /heem/? I think 49-46 is retarded but I don't think it's really a robbery. All rounds were close, I could see Pitbull winning 3 of those rounds easily desu. I think I gave him 1, 3 and maybe 4 I don't know

>AJ definitely won 4 and 5
Did he?
I'm asking seriously, I was half asleep but I could see those rounds going to Pitbull

this

Coker unironically rigged that because McKee talked about leaving for the UFC. Pretty obvious.

Attached: mckee-ufc.png (1072x772, 730.25K)

It was close enough that he shouldn't be surprised the refs gave it to the other guy. Not even close to decisively better.

I think I was supposed to remember someone's name, but I forgot

Attached: adventures-with-a-senior-dog-granite-and-aspen-ladd-show-how-its-done.jpg (1024x535, 67.42K)

I thought McKee was the greatest fighter in the world? wtf bellabros

>Coker made McKee suck for 25 minutes
sure b

Is Pitbull fighting out of Fight Ready? This was a Cejudoesque win, resembled Figgy’s fight quite a bit with those results

What does "Inevitable" mean? Sorry, I'm ESL

based and mcmahonpilled

How many brings and bongs until trigger

>Do you unironically think it was a robbery /heem/?
Fights that close are never robberies.

He definitely won 5 hands down, 4 was pitter patter but AJ was having success on the feet for the first time the whole fight, putting together nice combinations and finding a home for the jab because pitbull looked gassed after that guillotine. Pitbull also wasn't throwing as many kicks.

It wasn't even that he didn't resign and was on champ contract so now they can lowball him again because he isn't champ plus, he switched to himself and his dad as his management team dude is fucked unless he leaves

20 bing bing wahoos

it means "sure to happen at some point"

Aljo needs to stop crying about Dana. He won but it was a 48-47 with a boring 1st round.

It means that it’s going to happen no matter what.

It’s inevitable that blacks and Jews are going to destroy this country.

miller

How many more dog pics are there bro holy shit

I think he could go to the UFC now if he wanted because he no longer has the champ clause to worry about albeit with far less negotiating power

Bellashit sucks so hard, Jesus Christ. They're only still afloat because that Showtime guy hates Dana like he raped his dad.

Attached: IMG_20220415_224109.jpg (489x429, 18.37K)

GLORY Pereira tier rigging

BUCK STATUS!??

Attached: mfw kekasnore.jpg (2500x1667, 3.02M)

Her IG is 99% pics of her and her dogs. YJK she smells so fucking bad and is always covered in dog hair.

what time is rizin?

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that it wasn't a robbery, the commentary influenced a lot of people and neither guy did enough anyway so there's no point crying about it?

ill enjoy these latina heemsters while i wait, gracias b

Does owning a cat also make you smell? I want to get one

Reminds me of the webm of grasso making the same face.

Can someone explain why so many people hate Big John's commentary.

I don't understand why he gets so much shit. I don't think it's amazing or anything but it just seems standard to me. Don't see what everyone hates about it, I don't really even have an opinion on it

shut up bitch

A lot of ppl just simply dont like big john

i will not lie i fell asleep during one of rounds but i did have pitbull winning 3 rounds

He's boring as fuck and has negative charisma, sounds like my buzzed uncle on commentary

What you gonna do

too specific b

i don't hate belal muhamad
but i'm not a huge fan of him either

Attached: 1649386500528.png (720x644, 30.61K)

>rizin in a cage again
ringbros are we getting phased out

Attached: 1641147357105.jpg (1608x1620, 75.79K)

Idk man. I've heard Mauro Ranallo making Overwatch references during a fight before yet no one seems to mind

he is genuinely stupid

leave the thread and have a wank to the female anus

Welcome to the 99%

Same

Based consensus Chad.

Pulev owns the UFC

Ranallo gets a lifetime pass for the pride days

He's a former cop and he is really tall and big so it incites seethe.

They’re literally using the ring tomorrow

Attached: 6BC4DB2E-BDC2-419F-8EF7-9C1A93762FA2.jpg (1190x1684, 1.26M)

idk about your uncle but mine's the life of the party. Can always look forward 2 some racial slurs being thrown around.
Big John is like that grandfather who keeps raving on&on abt his war stories with the most deadpan sleepworthy voice that's trying 2 put you to sleep.

>rigged
he sucked that entire fight. Although pitbull sucked too