What kind of sick fuck, selfish, egotistical cunt breeds when he knows his kids will be disabled freaks?

What kind of sick fuck, selfish, egotistical cunt breeds when he knows his kids will be disabled freaks?

Attached: 1565580010615.jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

You ever think they’re regular and we’re freakishly big?

Being short isn't a disability though. They're just short. And there's a chance that their children won't be short either.

Now, those one people who kept having babies born without brains? Fuck them.

A lot of dwarves need to have spinal surgeries and are in pain all the time

Yeah and really tall people suffer because they're so tall and big breasted women suffer because their tits are so big. Neither are disabled.

films with significant character development & growth?

Attached: 3wfpdjnixwa31.jpg (648x960, 74K)

They don't have dwarfism though, they are actual midgets.

I don't know man, why don't you ask your father?

Big think

They are the best Canadates for a mission to Mars, as they take less food and space.

why can't they be european or asian though?

>And there's a chance that their children won't be short either.
If two dwarves breed there's a 75% chance of each parent passing on the dwarfism.

Huh?

Velmas got some nice tits there

at least he's not muddying the gene pool or anything

What's it like to fuck a midget?

Would you fuck a midge?

Attached: 1564911645751.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

>not a single Warwick pasta has been posted yet
Fucking disgraceful.

Actually it's a 50% chance it's a dwarf and a 25% chance it's stillborn because no one can survive with two alleles for dwarfism.

Sure, why not. I'd fuck the Queen just so I could say I did it. Not that anyone would believe it, so I guess that defeats the purpose.

It would be dope being a midget cuz bitches would wanna do it with uou for the novelty

Also fuck trannies jannies and mods

It was posted but pruned because it wasnt adverster friendly

midge

any human who has ever had children is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing a new life into existence, tearing it from the blissful void. The entire human race never should've happened

Attached: truedet2012rust-main1.jpg (1500x1800, 661K)

based and Schopenhauer-pilled

Cry about it pussy faggot

That is a fetish of mine. I hear Some of them like being degraded and want to be called a worthless deformed midget while you ass fuck them too

They're all scrappy

doo.

Attached: spinal fix.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

>As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two children, sons Lloyd and George, died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.[34]

well that didnt stop your mom and pop now did it?

Seeing his family always put my in the mood for some char siu

Attached: 1562994773163.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

no, too busy thinking about punting the m*dge on 4th and inches