Mindhunter

What's the significance of the tuna/cat sequences in the laundry room? Can't figure it out for the life on me. Progress? Feeding the unconscious? The maggots at the end might support either of these, because this is when shit starts to fall apart.

Anyway, really loving the show. The writing is very good, I think. Not Soprano's or Mad Men-tier, but at least Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul-tier.

Looking mad forward to the second season this Friday.

Attached: p14413981_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxygen.com/crime-time/suspected-kansas-city-serial-killer-targeted-people-on-public-walking-trails
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good intentions dealing with outcasts lead to rot

Fincher said it was about a new serial killer who starts by killing neighbourhood cats, as many do. That's why the cat disappears.

I hope the actual screenwriter took the opportunity to utilize that for creative storytelling. Fincher isn't very smart, as per Se7en.

Fagmount

The maggots symbolize the trump administration

WAS IST IM DER BAAAAAAAAXXX!!!????

Attached: 1418634010815.jpg (239x300, 6K)

Based

More like faghunter

why do people praise this show? I thought it was serviceable, sure, but nothing to write home about

Is season 2 out? Season 1 is good but an acclamation of killers. Blacks make most of the serial killers now.

I think it's fairly nuanced. Very creative exposition, though the dialogue can sometimes be a little heavy handed. Season 2 drops on the 16th.

>now
this takes place in the 1500s, genius.

Modern day serial killer
Fredrick Demond Scott. Killed 6 white men bc they were white. Bet you didn't hear about that.
oxygen.com/crime-time/suspected-kansas-city-serial-killer-targeted-people-on-public-walking-trails

The white ones are in general both more interesting in motivation/psychology and more politically convenient to focus on

Netflix shills they arent even hiding it anymore following the script to a tee. Oh well i kinda liked certain aspects of it but it wasnt amazing. Good thing im a NEET and whatever i can download for free that makes me forget about my existence for a while is okay to me.

I agree whites are more interesting. At some point we need to acknowledge that blacks commit more violent crimes.

Reminder that every show with an obligatory girlfriend plot is garbage.

but that show actually went an interesting route.

No? She cheated on him and he left without killing her, that's par for the course.

i didnt like their relationship or the two actors. the only worthwhile reason to have holden in a relationship was to show how he changed in his personal life as he got deeper into his professional work. it's fair to show how these agents get fucked mentally from their exposure to psychos. the first season could have been a lot better in that regard.

Holden was a shit cast in general. I just can't believe that incredibly gay girly actor as a determined 70s guy fighting the FBI as an institution and testing his mental limits against psychopaths

Attached: 1510600230802.jpg (592x592, 33K)

Usually it's the man cheating and whoring. Also you forgot about the crush he had on the female collegue.

Well, he was dickhead who was full of himself, especially by the end.

I agree with this, though the actress is fucking terrible. But her character does provide background exposition, and is partly instrumental to Holden's transformation. The "masks" segment followed by her getting out of her own skin, dresssing in lingerie, Holden getting upset saying, "It's not you," and she, also upset, replying, "That's the point," was all pretty good.

I can't take him seriously. He's decent sometimes, but he looks exactly like cross between Glenn Howerton and Cary Elwes.

> literal can of worms

Bravo...
*rolls eyes*
*sarcastic clapping*

The best part of the show is obviously the interviews with the killers. Makes up for the weaker parts of the plot for me.
I'll definitely be in the threads next week

i tought that a serial killer was stalking her, maybe even the main male character or, shes going crazy and becoming psycho

>the threads next week
you mean on friday

The interviews are okay, I think. I just really enjoy the writing and the execution.

season 2 plotline, holden's gf fucks a black guy and holden has to come terms with it. he goes to cuckolding classes

Attached: 682full-hannah-gross.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

I read this too fast and thought you said, "Holden fucks a black guy."

considering the actor's sexuality in real life, don't be surprised if this also happens.

>26 years old
>looks like 36
>plays a college student

he's one of the hottest actresses working right now

Attached: 99999999999full.jpg (640x959, 108K)

fuck netflix and fuck basedboys

Is the actor actually a faggot? I tried watching this shit but he seemed too homo for me to believe it.

she was a lesbian