Why are wypipo so fragile that they need to make up fictional characters to beat up Bruce Lee?

Why are wypipo so fragile that they need to make up fictional characters to beat up Bruce Lee?

Attached: 25-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-2.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpwLvZcMe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the better question is how long until i can watch a version online that isn't a cam rip?

Just pay for the fucking ticket

bruce lee is a fictional character

I haven't gone outside in years.

Just to trigger people.

this, OP probably thinks Austin Powers is real too

Bruce Lee was 5' 7 and 140lbs. He was literally killed by an aspirin tablet. The average white roastie could have knocked him out.

Is anybody really angry about this? It's just a regular cartoonish Tarantino movie.

Some Asians are pissed because
>MUH WHITE PIGGU SHITTING ON ASIAN HEROES, HE IS JEALOUS!
But Quentin loves Jackie Chan, so it's retarded

> bruce lee
> an asprin tablet
who would win?

Bruce Lee is real!?

OP, Bruce Lee was an actor. Him being a quasi-superhuman badass was just his movie roles. Actors aren't the characters they play.

>The average white roastie could have knocked him out

but not a Yea Forums autist. bruce strong

Attached: Bruce_Lee_1973.jpg (220x294, 17K)

>Quentin loves Jackie Chan

gay lel

Why did niggers celebrate like they'd finally achieved something after a bunch of Jews and whites made a capeshit movie about a fake African utopia that could never possibly exist?

Attached: Black+panther+fan+art+i+drew+black+panther+from+the_1a188d_6522043.jpg (850x1100, 133K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpwLvZcMe8

Man this movie was a bore. 3 hours (felt more like 4) of straight up filler. Boring ass scenes of Leonardo DiCaprio shooting films. Boring ass scenes of Margot Robbie doing nothing. People just driving around (so sick of seeing the shot where the camera is in the backseat, ENOUGH OF THAT ALREADY, QUENTIN). So many scenes that went on twice that they should, so much pointless dialogue that serves no point but be filler so we can have LE EPIC 3 HOUR FILME. How can this guy be a Hollywood director and not even know how to shoot a film?

I should have watched Hobbs and Shaw instead

Why are black people so fragile that they will riot after hearing the n-word

But the whole world is inside.

Solidarity. Whites don't have it thanks to people like you guys.

It’s a meta take on what Al Pacino said earlier in the film. It’s a ploy by the studio to have the new hero beat the old legendary hero in a fight.

If blacks have "solidarity" why do they murder each other so often

They can afford to without thinking any more about it than you would trying to keep your lawn down in summer.

has a fictional character interacting with a fictionalized version of a real person in a film ever been so controvercial?

Attached: 1545312204164.webm (640x368, 888K)

just stare at the sun for a prolonged period of time

To trigger fragile asians who post asianmasculinity tier shit all day at home like you

We're fragile because you elevated a fitness thot to a fighting legend, even though he's never been in a fight.. and now you're so butt blasted you're making mountains out of SJW molehills.

Fuck of ugly chinaman.

Attached: 53c2d9d4e7b0e207435d722edf77e901.jpg (1568x1044, 239K)

Bruce was a fake tough guy

Cope

Attached: lee.gif (288x136, 669K)

I wish wypipo-posting was still a thing.