DERBY COUNTY vs FULHAM FC MATCHTHREAD

If Fulham win tonight, they confirm relegation to the 2022/23 Premier League. For Derby, it's surely means relegation down to the 2022/23 League One. But can Rooney's Rams throw a spanner in the works for the Whites tonight?

KICK-OFF: 20:00 GMT

Attached: 1648255593421.jpg (960x1200, 288.32K)

Derby County's lineup.

Attached: derby lineup.png (1024x1024, 525.99K)

What is sex with a girl from Fulham like?

Fulham's lineup.

Attached: fulham lineup.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

no one on this website knows

all the cute girls from fulham support chelsea

compare the bird in the front with whatever that thing is in the back
tell me we are one and the same

would love to slap the tits on that negress in the back

>tf

Attached: bulgaria.jpg (1280x720, 122.31K)

it had to be done

Based

now that's a proper english rose

Calm down turk

Are you lads excited to see them back in the PL next season?

Attached: fulham.png (800x1066, 57.34K)

lol no

no. although craven cottage is a comfy away

Why not?
To me, Fulham is a traditional Premiership team. They were always up there when I was growing up. Remember their Europa run under Hodgson too.

at least it won't be parkerball

I'm looking forward to the Agogo / Fulham storyline in AEW

> compare the bird in the front with whatever that thing is in the back
tell me we are one and the same

Attached: C87FDDDD-5EA6-4360-AFD5-CD4F36B63037.jpg (839x598, 155.81K)

itt: mutts looking out for one another

Attached: 1649588472813.jpg (1019x1024, 57.28K)

I would fucking smash the shit out of that, lick all my fingers clean, lick my lips afterwards and pass out a happy man
nice looking sandwich too

I'd rather see new teams. Not just Fulham, bournemouth, West Brom, Norwich etc endless cycle

Are there any of these that basically never play each other because when one gets promoted the other gets relegated, back and forth?

Zoomers think Fulham is another worthless yo-yo club when they're actually one of the staples in the Premiership.

Attached: oldpepe.jpg (225x225, 8.97K)

You’ll always be Turkish

Fulham were a consistent PL team 2001-2014. It's only the past few years that they've been a yo-yo club. I'd like to see them come back up and properly re-establish themselves.

Simply can’t be arsed with another Fulham in the PL season it’s so bleak. At least West Brom aren’t coming back up I suppose

both fuck black men so what's the difference

only fulham supporter I ever knew was a Yank who also supported Manchester United

shut up oldass.
the new staples are Wolverhampton, Brighton, Brentford, Leicester, and Crystal Palace
now sit there while I floss on ya

probably, they really should just have a league of teams too shit for the prem but too good for the championship

I just want to hold her hand and feel her squeeze mine in excitement as fulham scores a goal

Attached: EgBLOKkXgAE4gJg.jpg (412x351, 42.27K)

I want Portsmouth, charlton, Blackburn back in the PL. shame they’re confined to the lower leagues for eternity

Being a staple for a few years doesn't exclude you from being labelled a yo-yo club when you become one

That said I like Fulham compared to some of the other London clubs, but there are too many right now

Fulham have spent more seasons in the PL than the likes of Crystal Palace, Wolves, both Sheffield clubs, and West Brom. Only the properly big clubs are above them in Prem appearances.

They're not though.
Here are some teams that have spent more seasons in the first divison/premier league than Fulham:
Charlton Athletic, Ipswich Town, Notts County, Stoke, Portsmouth, Huddersfield, Coventry, and Blackpool.

>compared to some of the other London clubs, but there are too many right now
Rather have more London clubs than more Barnsleys and Burnleys and Boltons in the arse-end of the north that no one wants to travel to.

>Portsmouth, charlton
Extremely based, and I agree. Unfortunately both are languishing in League One with no hope of promotion.

>bournemouth
>endless promotion cycle

they've been promoted once lad, and their first few seasons were pretty kino

Eddie meme never parked the bus, often to his detriment.... although parkerball will admittedly be very different

*texts the whole time and doesn't look up except to take a selfie*

Definitely not a traditional epl team, they’re a yo-yo at best, definitely suit the championship more or the old first division. They’ll get battered week in week out next season and go back down on >15 points

Twitter wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-195518.png (1080x870, 379.98K)

full english and a pint or two for brekkie this morning lads

>Rather have more London clubs than more Barnsleys and Burnleys and Boltons in the arse-end of the north that no one wants to travel to

Not a big fan of those three either, but they're not exactly the arse-end of the North. That would be something like Boro or Blunderland coming back up, either of which would be pretty fun

alright mark

UUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

i think fulham wil be a worthwhile addition to the league this time. at the very least they will be more entertaining than some of the teams they are replacing. and the team they were under parker

>That would be something like Boro or Blunderland coming back up, either of which would be pretty fun
I like the north-east clubs, they have more character. It's all the no-name small-town clubs around Lancashire and Yorkshire that I'm utterly bored of.

>Rather have more London clubs than more Barnsleys and Burnleys and Boltons in the arse-end of the north that no one wants to travel to.
You're a fucking idiot. Why have the entire membership of the PL be in London?

based Elon

Middlesbrough is a town in Yorkshire, spacka

How about Reading as a compromise?

Before zoomer faggots shit the bed Blackburn, Bolton, charlton, derby, Middlesborough are all more traditional first division teams than Fulham

Based

Attached: 1592588434325.jpg (4000x3000, 3.26M)

Not really proper Yorkshire though is it. Definitely has more in common with Sunderland and Newcastle than the likes of Huddersfield or Barnsley.

>I'VE CONQUERED ALL THE CHIPPIES
>I'M NEVER GONNA STOP

Rooneys team didn’t kneel is there anything this man can’t do, Unfathomably based power

he does fuck grannies and that's based too

He can't win MLS
He couldn't be a player-owner like Drogba

tough shit lol

Both ugly as fuck, you niggers really think any whore with Blue eyes and Blonde whore is some goddess.

Calm down Abdul

someone is salty, have some crisps oi matey

alri rasheed

mon the rams

corr to think her nudes exist somewhere

this nigga gay