I don’t think Ten Hag will last long at United

I don’t think Ten Hag will last long at United

Attached: 8B7F4D59-A4E5-495C-A541-661291FBAEB6.jpg (750x830, 154.64K)

penaldo sisters, i'm scared

I could beat the shit out of every soccer fan on earth. None of you are strong. None of you are intimidating. I could violently crush all of your skulls.

If he’s allowed to enact his vision can he’ll be fine but they won’t happen. The board and fans are too loyal to shit players. Rashford and Pogba are cancerous bums but united are too afraid together rid of them.

Lmao ronaldo trains well its the nogs who should be scared

Attached: pog.jpg (496x286, 25.4K)

pogba is going psg broder

Give him 2 months until players stop trying and get him sacked

>reject Conte
>appoint somebody with the same mentality
Lol
Pogba won't be at United. He doesn't even pretend to care at this point.

That assumes United would do something right for once

great, one more control freak in the DNA of dreams.

true true

He is a free agent in the summer. There's nothing United can do about that. He also said he won't be staying, he wants to compete for titles. United won't be doing that anytime soon.

Sounds like exactly what United need, and for that reason he will be ousted within months. United have a systemic problem that goes way further than the players

United needs a hard ass and ownership needs to back him up. Simple as.

*bean counters give him 700k/wk because he's the only "world class" player they can have*

>MOYES WOULDNT LET US HAVE CHIPS
RIO FERDINAND

This nigga ain't lasting half a season

You sound a bit obsessed with overpowering men.

Sounds like their diet hasn't changed much since then

Attached: 0_Jw6m4h3Mah0tp8-NFPVZxcHFvaShfqfY5CubYzjEpHwjpeg[1].jpg (615x820, 69.38K)

>fat retard threatening people on the internet

>Greenwood, Mason
>Fillet Steak (well done)

typical attitute of a small club manager. to succeed at the higher level, you must be a father figure, a friend and have some outstanding managerial achievents with your previous smaller clubs. it's over.

>JLingz
>Cheeseburger with cheese only

What did he mean by this?

>Ten fag

>GREENWOOD, MASON
>no starter
Goddamn right.

>United
>Higher level

Shame mason didn't kill that whore, would have been toll paid in full

yes sirs, it's a big club.

For me it's Tom Heaton

How does stuff like that get leaked to the media?

it's the players who talk, but those who talk love to talk, so they might be lying to begin with

Lingard has nothing better to do than text his media contacts

Cristiano is a turboautist in terms of diet and training. He may even demand more one-to-one's for hin

No veggies or condiments.

>Chicken tempura
Is that just fancy speak for chicken tendies?

Apparently he completely tore into the ownership and how the club is run during his interview.

> Fred
> Rack of Ribs with a side of Mac’n’Cheese

sounds like united customer fantasies

>well done
yep he's guilty

The likes of Shaw, Maguire, Lingard have been leaking to the press for years in exchange for favourable coverage. Maguire, for instance, gets a relatively easy ride from the English media, compared to fans, who all know he’s been atrocious.

I wonder if Van de Beek will be given another chance

>Rashford and Pogba are cancerous bums but united are too afraid together rid of them
Pogba, one of the most cancerous and toxic elements at the club, is finally coming to the end of his contract. He’s done nothing but underperform and shit on the club every interview he’s had. So what do the club do? Offer him a contract with more money to stay. The logic behind it? They don’t want to lose him for nothing. Clown club

Of course you can crush normal humans, you're an obese fatfuck

Ferguson was pretty much just yelling at his players all the time

>Maguire, for instance, gets a relatively easy ride from the English media, compared to fans, who all know he’s been atrocious.
The occasional criticism does leak out but I can see what you mean. He has a disaster in him every game and Ralf has to work around that. He’s cost them a lot of valuable points, and he’s only lightly criticised instead of being lambasted. It doesn’t help that he’s never dropped either

Battered rather than crumbed.

It's 120% Rashford then

MUH CHIPS!

Attached: Rio-Ferdinand-and-a-plate-of-chips.jpg (615x409, 43.13K)

rashford's the only reason millions of english children haven't died of starvation. england would be the ethiopia of europe without him. show some respect.

>United won't be competing for titles anytime soon.
europa conference league, maybe, which would be like winning at the special olympics.

Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think you are that tough.

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (1388x884, 88.34K)

varane is always injured, shaw, wan-bissaka, and dalot are total shit, united has a championship-tier midfield, but everything's maguire's fault to you english retards. i don't know what's wrong with you, except that you're all stupid as fuck.

Asked this before but does anyone have the screengrab of the autist that tried to put >MUH CHIPS next to the chips in the supermarket and sperg'd out?

>it’s Maguire’s teammates that are at fault for his various, and continuous, errors that constantly lead to chances and goals conceded

It's probably the kind of fraud manager he likes. Now my boy rashford... well, we're going to see lots of racist claims.

I have it but it's on my other machine
I will post it later

the retards on the united board just offered him a mega contract £500K per week, 2 year contract. I thought he was going to go but he might do a Sanchez and stay. Pogba doesn't care about football anymore , he's a soulless merchant

Yes, Maguire's teammates are at fault. How someone's still alive let alone continues to dribble himself into a mess then put the responsibility on De Gea is mad. In Croatia he would get many "zidarska" slaps.

I'd love to see you try.

Attached: 1650071962509.jpg (800x474, 53.29K)

We will see United get relegated in omthe next decade, its inevitable. They wont go CL next year, their owners will only push as much money as they are forced to while collecting dividents, the player mentality will forever remain.

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

It's another Ragnick!

I'll try do it later I swear I have it