Why are Germans so violent about football? There is more to life you know

Why are Germans so violent about football? There is more to life you know

Attached: FQY98OMXoAsqkpo.jpg (1920x1080, 226.98K)

oh no online death threats... because those are very real and always result in real danger...

Bunch of animals ngl

we aren't, our language just sounds a bit more agressive so little zoomer boys like nagelsmann feel offended

Guaranteed 90% of those death threats will be coming from 'fans' in Asia and Africa.

Very obvious Bayern were going out during the first leg. Looks way out of his depth and can't help but feel amazed a club like Bayern hired a trophyless(!!!) manager when they could have hired nearly anyone in the world. (Conte, for one, would have cleaned up.) May go down as the German Ole.

so close down insta you dumb fucking shit

fuck it's so dumb when people complain about online threats, yes insane people and drunktards will make deaththreats, just block or fuck off of the internet. I hate these types of reactions. provokes me, hopefully someone will actually kill him but that won't happen because they are empty threats and he knows it, he is useless and should coach some 2 bundesliga shit club. he IS a meme and will never succeed in bayern.

They want all the perks of being a public figure without none of the cons

OH NOO NOT THE HECKIN DEATH THREATARINOS!!!!

who believes this shit?

entitlement syndrome

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40.22K)

kek

Nagelsmann is a giant pussy. Just like Kahn (who would have thought) or our current politicians for that matter.

Its always the same shit. A small amount of people on social media get death threats. Most of them work in the entertainment/sport industry and make millions.

Just because some millionaires cant handle if some one calls them a bitch or say go kys we will get harsher internet laws and more censorship

wouldn't be surprised if the death threats are coming from fellow bluechecks.

a sunstorm emp would be so based.

How has Kahn bitched out? Curious to know as he'll always be my GOAT goalkeeper. Loved him in the 90-00s and in FM08 I always managed to keep him retiring for 3 or so seasons. Assumed he was doing great behind the scenes as Bayern were unstoppable during the Flick era.

Dont know about Conte. But true, hiring Ngelsmann wasnt Bayern style. The current management is just incompetent. Remember it is now led by World Cup losers like Oliver Kahn, instead of winners like Beckenbauer or Hoeneß. The difference shows.

>But true, hiring Ngelsmann wasnt Bayern style
Weakening your direct rivals is always Bayern's style

Didn't he fuck will smiths son

They wanted to create a long lasting dynasty after so many different coaches over the years.
Also fit in well with their FC Bayern Deutschland strategy

Uli was based as shit

I will never forgive them for firing Jupp and installing the eternal loser josep

He had little to do with Flicks success. He has been at club since beginning of 2020, took over last summer. He doesnt show any strong leadership. He leds Salihamdzic trample all over Bayerns soul. Lets accomplished players go. Lewandowski is just another in a line of players that are pissed. Hes a fucking loser, that runs the club like a typical second rate buseiness consultant, not like a man that knows football. He probably never did anyway, was just a stupid goalie afterall

look at this guy's piggy face, surely he must be used to random people hating him on sight?

Bagelsmann bros...

>kahn le bad but not brazzo
ok, kanacke

If I met him at any rando event I would probably bully him

Very true. They hyped Fraudiola too hard, afterall Heynckes had created the best Bayern team of all time.

He has instagram? What is he? A thot that wants to show off her butt or a gay noggertranny that should be hanged?

Kek

yes that is why I'm still angry, they had robben, ribery and a full paced attack that killed any team. and then enter le tippy tap merchant

Kahn is supposed to be the man in charge. Of course Salihamdzic is a useless Balkan Kanacke, but Kahn is an incompetent pussy. They both need to go.

This. I'm English, but was a mad Bayern fan during 04-13. Downloaded/streamed everything I could during this period. When Pep arrived, fresh out of the nuthouse from Mourinho fucking with him, I completely switched off. Besides being a completely unlikable man, his football is shit to watch.

Cheers German user. Can't help but feel this, and the so-called 'FC Bayern Deutschland strategy', really has shades of the Ole era at United. Massive shame as I loved Kahn as a player.

fuck posession tiki taka shit

We have pashun, meanwhile you are all bandwagoners. Death threats are a crucial part of football. Nagelsmeme doesn‘t want to receive them? Fair enough, but there is a trick to it called „not losing to a bunch of farmers from a porcelain factory village“.

It's not germans sending them

Attached: shit.jpg (867x650, 116.38K)

Even when Henyckes came back in 17/18 he almost went to the CL final again. Only very narrowly lost against Real Madrid while missing key players, playing with the second goalie etc.

FUCK PEP!

The black hole of Guardiola. Bayern must have missed at least 1 CL during his reign.

Feel the same way. Guardiola didnt do enough with that golden generation.

The duality of man.

show fucking bobs julian

kek

My dark master will be pleased to see those numbers

nagelsmeme is a weakmind loser who has never won a single trophy in his life, in fact hre got spanked by fucking dortmund

>muh internet threats

the moment somebody brings this shit excuse of virtue signalling up you just know they're washed up mental midgets, what's going to happen there julian, some shitskin from bangalore will snipe your pussy ass down in munich? fuck off you kraut cunt

It'll be 1860 fans havin a giggle.

>But true, hiring Ngelsmann wasnt Bayern style.
yes it was lol
he was the best avaliable bundes manager, seemed to be getting groomed by city to be a pep replacement and leipzig were threatening to become a consistent cl knockout side

weakening a domestic rival before considering anything else is bayern 101

I wish August Ames would have read that advice

Attached: aa.jpg (2400x3600, 1.2M)

>H
>R
>E

germans have a deep seated urge for destruction, it bubbles through occasionally

Is being afraid of death threats on social media really a thing or just an excuse for failure?
To me it definitely seems like the latter, but you can never be sure until you experience it yourself.

Never noticed how gummy she was before.

Can confirm, but the death threats are mostly from thirdies.

Based

Based. When are you guys going to rise up again?

>literally hire the most dangerous newcomer's manager, CB and captain after Leipzig finished 2nd place
Yeah. Soooooo unlike Bayern to weaken the competition.

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE AND ANOTHER ONE GONE
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

>There is more to life you know
In Germany, there's only Fußball and work.

Is there something else in toothpastelands?

only a german would be autistic to count all 450 death threats

youd think you would stop at like 20 and turn the pc off

Yeah we have depression.

At least you guys have weed, Korfball and red-light districts to cheer you up momentarily

Grim