/epl/

This week's Premier League & FA Cup fixtures:

>Saturday 16th April
Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion (12:30pm)
Manchester United v Norwich City (3:00pm)
Southampton v Arsenal (3:00pm)
Watford v Brentford (3:00pm)
Manchester City v Liverpool (FA Cup semi-final, 3:30pm)

>Sunday 17th April
Newcastle United v Leicester City (2:15pm)
West Ham United v Burnley (2:15pm)
Chelsea v Crystal Palace (FA Cup semi-final, 4:30pm)

>Tuesday 19th April
Liverpool v Manchester United (8:00pm)

>Wednesday 20th April
Chelsea v Arsenal (7:45pm)
Everton v Leicester City (7:45pm)
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace (7:45pm)
Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion (8:00pm)

>Thursday 21st April
Burnley v Southampton (7:45pm)

Attached: 101009149-2c778a09-a566-4ac4-a783-ebad8f391a2b[1].jpg (885x560, 123.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1514899451097366530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Craig Dawson any good? He's CB for a far more successful team than palace or villa, yet never gets a sniff from Southgate.

This is the thread

He's 31, that probably explains things.

He's okay, just glacially slow so he limits how you can play.

he's only really been a starter CB for west ham since Ogbonna got heemed out of the season. He's probably better than Maguire, scores a lot of set pieces too

tired Kloppo sub edition

Attached: 1645848931688.png (520x630, 396.88K)

>Burnley Football Club can confirm the Club has parted company with manager Sean Dyche, assistant manager Ian Woan, first-team coach Steve Stone and goalkeeping coach Billy Mercer.
twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/1514899451097366530

why? literally two weeks ago he was gloating about Everton and theyve a good chance to stay up

>dyche sacked
that literally came out of nowhere what the fuck
did he slap someone at the board?

He's great on set pieces but when everyone's fit he's not even first choice at West Ham

lolwut

>Dyche was the longest-serving manager in the Premier League, having been in charge of the Clarets for nine-and-a-half years, overseeing a period which will go down as one of the most successful in the Club’s history.

>During this time, the team was promoted twice from the Championship, achieved two top-half Premier League finishes and qualified for Europe for the first time in 51 years.

>Chairman Alan Pace said: “Firstly, we would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Sean and his staff for their achievements at the Club over the last decade. During his time at Turf Moor, Sean has been a credit both on and off the pitch, respected by players, staff, supporters, and the wider football community. However, results this season have been disappointing and, while this was an incredibly difficult decision, with eight crucial games of the campaign remaining, we feel a change is needed to give the squad the best possible chance of retaining its Premier League status. The process of replacing Sean has begun and further announcements will be made to supporters in due course.”

That's as generic a sacking statement from the chairman as possible. Very odd.

I guess they don't really have time/want to make it seem like they want to dwell on it, only 8 matches to go. I can only imagine the replacement is already lined-up.

Stay strong, Spursbros. Our time is coming.

Attached: Rosa2.jpg (2480x3508, 1.08M)

>Our time is coming.
They've been saying this since before you were born mate

No other manager would've done this.

Attached: FQYC8-hXwAIAKWd.jpg (768x432, 25.57K)

>Rafa sacked after defeat to Norwich
>Ranieri sacked after defeat to Norwich
>Dyche sacked after defeat to Norwich
who's next on the chopping block

Must somehow think they have a chance of staying up. I hope Dyche goes to a club with a highe ceiling than Burnley.

Oh no...

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-105749~2.png (720x83, 14.17K)

If anything, this just shows how bad Norwich are.

kek
KEK
That's them banished to the Championship forever!

sadly I doubt Ralf will get iced for anything

They had a slight chance of survival with Dyche, and would almost certainly have come straight back up. Now they probably won't ever be in the Premier League again

wait... doesn't that make klopp the current longest active manager in the pl now

what we drinking today lads?

For me, it's drinking to the death of Burnley FC and remembering the good times.

Attached: b7a22c.jpg (640x640, 82.5K)

whatever's on tap at the valley I suppose

He's definitely hit a purple patch. I rate him right now but get why Southgate isn't sniffing around. Surely would be on a longlist for the WC though pending injuries.

Attached: Gareth Bale.jpg (960x620, 84.77K)

>Farke sacked after winning with Norwich
what do they mean by this?

Who replaces Dyche?

If rafa benitez goes to Burnley and keeps them up at Everton's expense that would be fucking hilarious

>relegates your mom

Sam Allardyce 3/1
Nuno Espirito Santo - 7/1
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - 8/1
Daniel Farke - 10/1
Michael Duff - 12/1

no-one is safe

>The Ricketts Family have confirmed they have withdrawn their offer to purchase Chelsea Football Club. The controversial investors are no longer in the run-in to buy the club after mass protests regarding the possibility of them taking over.
Now PSG is for sale, they're moving on

>Saturday 16th April
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Manchester United 2-0 Norwich City
Southampton 2-3 Arsenal
Watford 1-1 Brentford
Manchester City 2-0 Liverpool (FA Cup semi-final)

>Sunday 17th April
Newcastle United 1-2 Leicester City
West Ham United 4-0 Burnley
Chelsea 4-1 Crystal Palace (FA Cup semi-final)

>Tuesday 19th April
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United

>Wednesday 20th April
Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal
Everton 2-0 Leicester City
Newcastle United 0-2 Crystal Palace
Manchester City 5-1 Brighton & Hove Albion

>Thursday 21st April
Burnley 1-2 Southampton

simple as

>Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
If so then the league is CIty's

Arsewog is such an idiot lmao

I wanted Burnley to be relegated but RIP Dyche

>dyche sacked
Finally Burnley go down

Is anyone here still playing fantasy? Whom are you captaining boys?

Maddison for me

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm kinda leaning towards Bruno cause Maddy will have his minutes managed. How lucky were you with captains this season user?

>not captaining Ronaldo against the mighty Norwich

>Police break up Manchester United fans' protest outside training ground
>Manchester United supporters protested outside the club’s Carrington training ground this lunchtime in another depressing episode of their shambolic season.
>A group of around 30 fans – dressed all in black and with their faces covered - turned up and unfurled banners against both the club’s ownership and the players with messages stating "Not fit to wear the shirt" and "Glazers out".

Attached: carringtonriot.webm (352x640, 2.23M)

Have they shipped a load of blackies in from North London?

>30 people turned up
oh no no no

For all the shit they'll get for this, at least they have fans passionate enough to protest over not winning anything
Certain clubs claim to be big yet go 15 years without silverware and the fans are seemingly totally fine with it

>30 fans

Attached: dumass.jpg (348x321, 11.17K)

yeah they should spend even MORE

Man United are one of the strangest fanbases in that it's simultaneously one of those soulless corporate megaclubs with gorillions of customers in China and India, but also has a local fanbase of absolute troglodyte chavs who still want to LARP as hooligans and diehards.

I miss /trb/

Attached: joebateman.jpg (900x900, 276.38K)

How is that strange? All big clubs are built on big local fanbases.

>thinking this is unique to united

anyone know a streaming site with man city Liverpool?

it's on bbc

why tf have I got escape to the county on my bbc

>FA Cup game on Good Friday
How fucking dumb are you?

I'm a fucking retard I thought it was Saturday today, been looking for a stream for 25 mins

Did the same thing last night when I checked the fixtures and it said "tomorrow" but it was 1am

embarrassing