News- play in resumes today
Cavs/Hawks
Pelicans/Clippers

>John Collins is out for the Hawks
>Bogdan Bogdanović is questionable Hawks
>Jarrett Allen is 50/50 for the Cavs
>Stephen Curry 'very optimistic' about playing in Game 1
>Luka out for game one vs the Jazz
>Brooklyn Nets' Kevin Durant preparing to face Boston Celtics without Ben Simmons
>Minnesota Timberwolves' Patrick Beverley fined $30K for 'egregious use of profanity'

Attached: C65A00C6-CC0E-4D55-BDA2-F74DC9D23845.jpg (739x891, 515.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDkTIz0dvM0
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/15/20915339/lebron-james-hong-kong-quotes-daryl-morey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LeMickey "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James, Russell Westbrick and the Los Angeles Lelkers finished the season 16 games under .500 and out of the playoffs
>LeMickey was not good enough to get a team with possibly six hall of famers into the playoffs

Attached: satanialaugh.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

What went wrong?

Attached: bol.jpg (1024x633, 48.21K)

should of been a war lord like his dad

NBA games back on the menu bros.

Lets pause the GOAT debate for now and resume later. So far we established that Jordan is the ultimate unanimous GOAT, Kobe is great, Wilt is empty stats, Kareem is close 2nd GOAT and LeBum is nowhere near top 20.

Not enough dawg in him. He could've been a Boldawg.

suns chads

Attached: 1592854458139.webm (732x500, 2.9M)

has dad specifically tried to fight against stuff like that, got beat up, got tossed in jail, and gave up once he got out

Hakeem is the goat simple as

>gave up once he got out
i thought he just got sick and died

To continue before I go to bed brazil-bro, I think I identify so closely with Jrue's game because being 6'1 220 I find myself in the same situations as him a lot -- He's got a really reliable and crafty handle but he can just straight up power through guards as well
youtube.com/watch?v=pDkTIz0dvM0
look at how many post ups he dribbles his way into
Also an underrated skill of his to be able to dribble INTO contact and not lose the ball

KWAB

fucking loser. Get fucked spamming every thread

wuffbros i'm worried KAT will completely meltdown and sink this series

Why hasn't there been a big scandal involving LeBron yet? You can't be that famous and not have a single person claiming to have been raped by you, no cheating scandals, no fraud or tax evasion accusations.

he slid into some dms

he will

LeHushMoney

soon :D

Attached: CF857D2A-AF4E-40F2-B327-25EB42BC3343.jpg (745x559, 106.17K)

wont matter either way
bears > wolves

elephants>bears

we got Edwards and DLo who proved they can carry the load. KAT will be ok though :)

Attached: 1514179922033524740-[00.01.150-00.05.867].webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

>the Lakers and Knicks didnt make the playoffs
>wolves and grizzlies got in

my fucking sides, how much money are the kikes losing cause of this???

Attached: autisticdawg.png (473x447, 223.06K)

China comments

So now that Jokic is confirmed to be the MVP, does this mean that flopbiid has blown his chance of ever winning the award?
Obviously Luka is MVP next year

Attached: book.jpg (1080x1350, 1.23M)

embiid will always be the people's MVP

Attached: 2022-04-14-230551_393x548_scrot.png (393x548, 246.35K)

what did he even say?

seeing people defend emfreethrow is disgusting and I look forward to them losing to the raptors

>ballsack graphic

It's going to be funny when everyone has hyped up the Nets and the Celtics beat them.

when you are proved wrong will you come back here to apologize?

I haven't checked but I'm 99% certain that both jokic and embiid had better stats for march, probably giannis also

LeBron’s Los Angeles Lakers were one of the teams in China when the Morey story exploded. But for a week, James — the four-time MVP, three-time champion, and biggest name in basketball — said nothing (and some of his team’s public events were canceled). On Monday, he spoke out via Silver Screen and Roll:

>“I think when we all sit back and learn from the situation that happened, understand that what you could tweet or could say (could affect people),” James said. “We all talk about this freedom of speech. Yes, we all do have freedom of speech, but at times there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others, and you’re only thinking about yourself.

>“I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/15/20915339/lebron-james-hong-kong-quotes-daryl-morey

If you were to take away FTs from everyone would Embiid even be top 10 in scoring? I know Jokic and Booker would be.

hard to comprehend how pointless and retarded the play-ins are

so what exactly is wrong with what he said

nah it forces teams to actually play, the entire regular season should be a play in

If the Nets are so great, why did they have to fight for their playoff lives in the play-in tournament?

Attached: 3etmjf.png (589x450, 284.89K)

Are you a fucking sociopath? People's freedom was literally being taken away and people were being killed in multiple riots in a resistance movement against China taking over Hong Kong. LeBron preaching silence in the interest of the NBA's business is totally lacking in empathy.

>muh advanced stats
embiid would score on you 10 times out of 10

Attached: emvpiid.png (1440x720, 1009.3K)

>He doesn’t know about kyrie

>so what exactly is wrong with what he said

Attached: 1644441834896.jpg (1080x1066, 330.92K)

Never said they were great. I just asked if you will apologize if they actually win.

Attached: 0ijboxlhir431.png (1280x800, 819.1K)

Attached: 1643730474336.jpg (554x554, 31.33K)

he's a fucking basketball player why would I give a fuck what his opinion on this is?

yeah wilt is the goat btw

KD missed half the season and kyrie missed 60% of it. They were #1 before KD went down

>What's wrong with the Nike lifetime contract player and face of the China partnered NBA telling Darel Morey, an educated and successful man to shut the fuck up about supporting Hong Kong and accusing him of being "uneducated"

Attached: 1640244170813.jpg (640x492, 25.12K)

>if you were to take points he would actually average less points

All 3 players have similar stats for March but adding to that your teams record is important in mvp contention and the Suns are a way better team than the 76ers and especially the Nuggets. Regardless of all that when Booker hits his prime in 1-2 years he will get MVP, possibly before Embiid ever does.

Attached: 1638359404391.png (1080x667, 89.13K)

Reminder these are the people you argue with in LeBron MJ debates

Attached: 1636003836780.png (587x107, 18.81K)

I will never get over how silly that shit is

people only pretend to care about the shit China does and nobody actually makes sacrifices to stand against them. Carry the hell on

Attached: 1627372366569.webm (1150x720, 1.05M)

bad feet

embiid specifically would average much less than almost everyone in top 10 in scoring because he plays like a flopping bitch foul merchant.

this, what have you guys honestly done to help Chinese people ?

It starts from the top. You don't meticulously move global production to one country and can realistically expect everyone to abandon them once they started to commit genocide and start wars. There is nothing wrong with calling this out either despite having Chinese products all over your house because that's the reality of the situation.

Change has to be made and people should not be told to shut up or be accused of being uneducated for doing it. It's clear suppression from complicit parties making billions from it.

he also joined the far left twitter bandwagon on laughing at rittenhouse's fake crying when it was a real panic attack, corny

Attached: 47458.jpg (1280x720, 149.54K)

Well Trump slapped a lot of tariffs on them and Biden hasn't lifted all of them, so there's that.

>when it was a real panic attack

Attached: 1635873842095.png (570x333, 137.77K)

fake tears rittenhouse is a fraudulent bum just like lexing

Trump put sanctions on them for economic reasons not for human rights or some other gay shit