15/04 Necaxa vs San Luis
15/04 Juárez vs Pachuca
15/04 Xolos vs América
16/04 León vs Puebla
16/04 Santos vs Querétaro
16/04 Tigres vs Toluca
16/04 Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara
17/04 Pumas vs Monterrey

Attached: Champions.gif (359x640, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haxball.com/play?c=gSQ1J0TBkxM&p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go tigres

>t.

Attached: 1426271375.jpg (599x448, 53.6K)

Attached: cc779deb-0ba4-48a4-87d6-05370e0314a5-AFP_AFP_324K66C.jpg (640x480, 76.93K)

Chilango thread

>inbred intellectuals

Booba

Attached: a (1).jpg (1080x1080, 335.37K)

Attached: m.jpg (692x1052, 82.41K)

gigante are you here

Goooal

Who?!

Shit league, shit game, who the fuck would waste his time watching this crap?

Attached: 3DD3E23B-E9D2-4D92-8B50-5064CA1670F7.jpg (828x1187, 685.65K)

Gooooal

>who the fuck would waste his time watching this crap?
Your mom

the one and only el gigante

Based norteño chad, we rule this board

Attached: 1643087644815s.jpg (240x250, 8.39K)

Gooooal

Publiquen los goles hdsptm

Would I get mugged if I wore these in EdoMex ?

Attached: F8350619-C281-42D8-A0F8-FB15644BF011.jpg (827x612, 142.07K)

Oye chicos, aposté $200 que gana Mazatlán y el Narco Fabián y $20 mas si se queda asi

where were you when leANO is kill

Attached: l8.jpg (818x1024, 147.51K)

Idk how to make webms
No, more like you could become the leader of the tribe with these

Literally who

Who the fuck would waste their time posting to bitch about other people watching the shit games of a shit league tho?

this i never tought i will say this but ligma mx and mexican football in general had went downhill since azcarraga and televisa started to lose power while martinez and irraragori started to win it

how/why did azcarraga lose power?

why would you assume he Is a norteño? They dont all post retarded shit

not him but, regiolards, specifically, are known for having the most retarded takes

hermanos mexicanos donde puede ver la versión sin censura? es para un trabajo de ciencias.

an attentionwhore

She reminds me of a Puerto Rican girl I was fucking last year. I even came inside of her 4 different times.

a lot of combined things
>azcarraga taking dumb decisions in america
>televisa having economic losses because everyome stopped watching tv
>the dumb decisions in america made them lose a lot of fans
>televisa losing the favour of the goverment
>univision people staring to takeover the decision power from azcarraga because everything i said above

del andy rosales no vas a estar hablando cabron

Heard he had to fuse with Poonivision to avoid going bankrupt

Attached: n.jpg (1024x1280, 258.75K)

Attached: s.jpg (1000x1000, 138.17K)

haxball.com/play?c=gSQ1J0TBkxM&p=1

password: guild

Good evening
A k ora juega el ame

Reject FC

Hey mexibros, my Mexican GF's family are huge Toluca supporters. Is this a red flag? I don't know much about ligamx

It's about to start
They still won. Këk
>Is this a red flag?
Not really, they have a lot of titles. But kinda have a weak mind/small club mentality when they have to play an important clash like vs America

Que te valga verga, pendejo.

Your not white Rob. And your drunk go home

Post bunda

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL del Ame perros

For fucks sake, can we get rid of Xolos and get Morelia again?

Chanclas needs to give back their title after losing to mazapan.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL del Ame perros

Just give us the tittle now

So is Ascenso MX kil or

>lying on the internet

Maybe next year, we'll talk later..........

The cucks in charge of the league wants to emulate MLeIS or something

Ahora resulta que todos los canales van a pasar la LMB?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL del Ame perros

>JuarASS
>El Tucamion

>chivas fans almost kill the players at the hotel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes thats why univision deportes and televisa deportes mexico became that tudn shit even they use a theme that was meant for univision deportes originally

im pretty sure tuca tought that it was going to be like tigres 2010 but man that team had molina , lucas lobos and a decent gk , this team just have green shirts