SUPER RUGBY

>Good Friday 15 April
19:05 Crusaders v Blues, Orangetheory Stadium
21:45 Melbourne Rebels v Queensland Reds, AAMI Park
>Saturday 16 April
16:35 Chiefs v Moana Pasifika, FMG Stadium Waikato
19:05 Highlanders v Hurricanes, Forsyth Barr Stadium
21:45 Western Force v NSW Waratahs, HBF Park

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11-44-28 Has the 'crescendo' of Super Rugby Pacific come early.png (2491x1401, 3.49M)

The Big One

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11-45-09 RugbyPass on Instagram “It's the one we've all been waiting for 🔥 Who will take out the spoils in Christchurch on Friday night #rugby #rugbygram #superrugby…”.png (1561x1561, 3.47M)

Hope you have a good Easter lads

Attached: LFWRAPLABM.jpg (842x639, 502.56K)

test

>05/08/17 190 purple reign

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 254419aa-5d86-41fb-bf10-a9c541137d25.png (2048x1366, 1.53M)

No idea to be honest

Coles: 35
Taylor: 31

I wonder if they'll keep either or both of them in for the world cup. Taylor has looked tired for a while.

Aumua, Taukei'aho both 24

And who else could they bring in, even just for injuries? Eklund and Makalio are both 30. Bit old to be blooded as all blacks but probably do the best job as replacements. Tyrone Tomson?

Attached: tea house.jpg (1662x1135, 646.92K)

>v instead of x

Attached: Blues' supporters.jpg (1799x1079, 178.06K)

I literally just want to watch colsey play again.

Le Man Who Just Wants To Watch Le Forward Who Runs Like A Back Man

Was going to go to Wellington fornthe weekend lads but my mate and family have the 'rona
Bit gay desu.

same

wew by my count the best mixed 15 from these squads would have 8 blues and 7 crusaders

that hasn't been the case in a long time

Head says Blues
Heart says Blues

haxe sev

Hope you lads all went to your Maundy Thursday service yesterday and your Good Friday solemn service today

Attached: 19472046.jpg (388x320, 21.58K)

I keep thinking it's Saturday

Blues Year.

First post on the new phone lads, pretty exciting stuff

Might go prep some dins.

>>Reece has 9 turnovers in the competition so far, ranking first along with Cane
What the hell?

Annoyed that the RTS wankery is back

BLUES LESHGO

gamon blue

whadya get

Unstoppable force (RTS hypetrain) meets immovable object (Marshy's blind wankery over the Crusaders). Set to be a big match up.

>Mike Fraser for this game

Uhh... Telea?

based ginger manlet

i am in
till 8:30

S22 Ultra

in what

Hope that brave blues fan doesn't get assaulted after the game

Lad at work told me about getting beat up by Blues fans outside Wden Park. He's a Blues fan. Made me think.

I too have a Samsung but they fucked me around so hardcore when one of their updates bricked my phone I'll never buy one again

Oh no

Gamon /rug/ make some noise

the thread

And then what

Yeah it had a broken screen but they demanded to wipe it of all content several times. Then Android 11 prevented calls from working full stop while I was organising my wedding. They denied there was any issue with the phone even when my wife also upgraded to 11 on the same model and also lost calls immediately. Cue more phone wipes. I had to learn how to downgrade to 10 myself. Then the screen broke again and they not only wiped it, and not only upgraded it to 11 (against my explicit instructions), but put anti-downgrade software on it so I couldn't put it back to 10 again. No more calls again until an update finally fixed it about 4 months later. The wife's screen cracked again almost a year ago but it was so bad she refuses to go back.

will jordan score?

obligatory try from my borfriend

Alright gg lads see you next week

work :^(

think I might be getting called in as well

JORDAN

grim

I'm on my third Samsung, they've all been great and I'm not reading all that

Funny that, worked just called

barrett is so fucken shit

I'm on my third too but they've gotten worse sadly, not as good as they used to be. And prices have skyrocketed too.

Which one

Public holiday m8

The phone I just bought is fantastic.

hope you're getting time and an eighth

Based on form Jordan should be the first choice full back surely. Jordie I would bring in from the bench and shuffle Jordan to wing.

kane

Didn't you hear? Jordie is a 12 not a 15. Everyone's happy

MOUNGA CAN FUCK OFF OVERSEAS

god I love (miss) beaudie

Will Jordan head contact on Barrett, red card

Pretty good buyer's remorse there

emergency services m8
getting something on top of my hourly, not sure what tho

Auckland's bravest

Maybe some easter eggs lol

Haven't made up my mind about him being a test centre.

Two main issues I can see are how well he's able to get to ground carrying at 12 against proper opposition and how he goes sticking more to that one position. He's given a lot of license to just roam the park at the Canes, but the Barrett/Barrett 10/12 could finally kill the 10/15 playmaker meme that Foster has been obsessed with over the last couple of years.

got one on Thursday lol

Missus has been obsessed with choccy hot cross buns

If Jordie can fulfill 12 on the test scene then it will solve a lot of problems. Need ALB at 13, and put Ioane back on wing.

oh nonono

I was wrong last week, this year the Blues are really using Beauden

Him sitting back at 15 for them was such a waste.

PAPA'S YOUR DADDY!

I guess that was it. He really didn't impress last year, but last week and tonight he's looked like he does for the ABs

Blues year t b qh. Feels good being an auckman

All it took was NZR funneling all it's money into the Blues so they'd get the best players and coaches from every other franchise (especially Canterbury) and football code to the detriment of the ABs, other SR teams, and NZ rugby in general.

And they're thinking about selling the stake they have in the Blues finally.

>blues become good at the same time NZ begins to lose its dominance
mayhaps youre on to something here

Forgot to mention paying out the ref

cumgayder SCUM