youtube.com/watch?v=fOV9e5eufMU
youtube.com/watch?v=YowSB2cJH1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based high school prom vocalist

If he included a monkey emoji this would be a serious crime

BAZINGA

The mancunian Michael Rapaport

SOVL

Oasis were gigantic in the British Isles and huge in the continent from the mid '90s to the late '00s. The fact that they are regarded as a one-hit wonder band in North America says more about Americans than it does about Oasis. Yes, they were poppy and radio-friendly. Yes, they sounded a lot like the Beatles. But they were amazing, and the release of a new Oasis album was quite the event.

>SHEEEEEEEEE-IIIIINE

Attached: Angry Potatohead.jpg (1600x1312, 102.23K)

What will he do against a balkan psycho lmao

This
youtube.com/watch?v=P4JAP5Bf_Wo

What a mad lad

>The fact that they are regarded as a one-hit wonder band in North America says more about Americans than it does about Oasis.
You're right, we had a wealth of options to choose from after Nirvana ended that it was very uncommon for foreigners to break into the scene that Oasis couldn't even manage it. Radiohead arguably did and....that's about it.

Reported for death threats

AND SO SALLY CAN WAIT
SHE KNOWS IT'S TOO LATE
AS SHE'S WALKING ON BY

>LE WANNABE LENNON GUY
the most cringe person

This would be ridiculous to watch. Montenegrins are born criminals and have violence in their blood.

kek

would be funny watching the madman dismantle the little inbred children's entertainer

>wealth of options
What fucking 'wealth of options' jfi - niggarap, R&B, auto tune pop bs? Burger music is more horrific than their calorific intake. I'm trying to think of a vaguely comparable to Oasis burger band, or even a vaguely decent Burger band of the last three decades.. There's none tho. All shit.

Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova both had their time on the radio over here.
(What's the Story) Morning Glory had some play here and there but never caught on. Don't Look Back In Anger was tested, but that shit was way too whiny for us and we gave up on Oasis after that.
There's only so much whiny English bullshit we'll tolerate.
We'll can say Oasis was like a 2.5 hit(s) wonder

He could legitimately get arrested for posting that. It's a clear and direct threat of murder.

Attached: 1402410670556.jpg (480x454, 33.18K)

>Imagine using a social media on a globohomo country

Elon Musk will pay $50b to enable this.

>get punished by SEC for tweeting
>decides to buy Twitter
Starting to hate this guy less

The Killers

>this guy calling anyone a goof looking cunt

>1990's sadboi bong music
Eww.

In 1995? Alice In Chains, Foo Fighters, Analis Morissette, Garbage, Stone Temple Pilots, Ben Folds Five, PJ Harvey, Faith No More, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blues Traveler, Blind Melon, Nirvana, The Melvins, The Presidents of the United States of America, Blur, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, R.E.M., Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, They Might Be Giants, Veruca Salt, Matchbox Twenty, Metallica, Beck, Sneaker Pimps, Rage Against The Machine, Weezer, Tool, and probably some more that had AT LEAST two popular songs on rock radio stations.
Oasis is lucky to have gotten a couple songs stuck in amongst everyone else.
(They're only as good as Matchbox Twenty over here, honestly. Sorry, champ.)

His dead MCFC? He doesn't own one of them, living or dead.

lol oops, sorry Alanis
Ironic - youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
You Oughta Know - youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY
Hand In My Pocket - youtube.com/watch?v=CUjIY_XxF1g
You Learn - youtube.com/watch?v=GFW-WfuX2Dk
Jagged Little Pill alone mogged anything Oasis ever released and it was done by a fucking leaf: youtube.com/watch?v=GFW-WfuX2Dk

Well, I was meaning more BURGER bands, but, I'll let you off. You can have Alanis as she was only next door, but get your filthy paws off PJ.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOV9e5eufMU

they did only have 2 good albums though

>all that shit
Music really went downhill after the 80s

Liam is gonna deck him

its music for NPCs, my british friends agree with this

Weird how music tastes change over time desu

Which artists from the 20th century will still be remembered in the 22nd century?

Happily! Didn't quite understand the statement, sorry. Just saying what your typical alt-rock radio station was playing in the mid-90's. There were usually a handful of bands from the UK, but Oasis never stood out among them (to us).
For something actually Yea Forums-related, lol, from 1999:
Bouncing Souls - Ole! youtube.com/watch?v=YowSB2cJH1c

Which is which?

AND SOOOOOOOOOOO SAVIC CAN _______?

Attached: a3ce1549421eaebf71bd579624abdc0c.jpg (360x270, 16.93K)

DILATE

Oasis are shite.

>liking 80s music
Are you an actual unironic faggot?

We balkan people hate having death threats, i learned this myself through joking the hard way

>The fact that they are regarded as a one-hit wonder band in North America

Don't think it's a fact. They had a few major hits here

This post is steaming with evidence of both poor taste and total lack of information

>t. never been drunk in an Oirish pub joining in the end of evening Oasis singalong.
They wrote some fine songs for that, and there's some good/great Noel solo versions of some Oasis tracks kicking about. Liam is an annoying bellend for sure, but he made himself a good living out of it.

It's obviously not in reality, but a piece of shit collapsing government could pretend it was if they wanted to disappear someone.

lol
fuck pearl jam
kek stupid Arab go sasheed some more

70s > 60s > 80s >>>> 00s >>>> 90s >>>> 10s
Simple as
Also, cool it with the homophobia

I live in Ireland. Nobody plays Oasis as the end of the night. We sing rebel songs, not fucking Wonderwall.

Depends what genre you're into ya basha

LMAO

mate it's a literal death threat

they arrested a teenager for saying "nigger" on twitter, so I wouldn't put it past them

>Goldman Sachs says his price per share of $54 is too high despite them saying twitter is a sell at $33
I'm not even gonna bother the echo, you fucking just know they don't want him having any modicum of power

>doesnt mention Pantera
Dimebag is displeased

Oirish Pubs tend not to have an awful lot to do with either Ireland, it's people or its customs, oddly enough Paddy. That's what the 'O' is for.

My point was that I obviously havent been to Oirish pubs because I live in Ireland and we just have Irish pubs.

I meant too low but whatever

anyway, about music, try listening to the noise rock bands of the US northeast/new England area in the last 80's/early 90's, most grunge aside from Pearl Jam who are obvious talentless hacks is great, stoner rock/metal from California, and we can go on about metal and jazz from America if you really wanted to

Yeah yeah I know

Where you sing rebel songs, yes.
The don't know the words in the plastic Oirish abroad versions, that's where Oasis comes in handy.

Attached: brendan_at_the_bar.jpg (2043x2048, 439.63K)

I was at an Irish (maybe Oirish idk but the owner was from Cork) pub in Tenerife and Oasis never came up there either. I dont think their songs are even good pub songs, but I think it's fair to say everyone knows the words to at least 3 Oasis choruses so I wouldn't be surprised to hear them belted out at a pub. I still think they're shite.

spanish intellectuals