Please come to Galaxy's Edge. Our jobs depend on it

Please come to Galaxy's Edge. Our jobs depend on it.

Sincerely,

Disneyland Cast Members

Attached: 98812457708.jpg (1800x1350, 375K)

Attached: galaxy edge.png (1075x768, 1.6M)

KK's body is surprisingly nice.

Do you guys think Iger is starting to sweat yet or does he have some jewish trick up his sleeve to push the blame off on someone else?

He's retiring soon. It's his successor's problem now.

Galaxy’s Edge is Disney’s billion dollar blunder.

He managed to Destroy the most lucrative film franchise in all history.

>have the highest grossing movie ever
>still manage to have losses in the same quarter
Lmao

To think a single movie could destroy one of the largest media franchises in the world. Rian Johnson is genuinely some kind of genius.

To be fair, JJ gave him the opening to fuck everything up by mystery boxing everything and resetting the franchise back to IV plus nostalgia bait.

I would've gone already if the fucking park didn't bar passholders from going. Literally fucked themselves by doing that

Not to mention Disney seemed to think Star Wars was like Marvel and they could put a new movie out every 6 months and people would just show up for that shit.

Russian nazi hackers did this

I think this is a shop, there are far too many people there

money laundering Hollywood style

Did you forget Orange Man?

Isn't Galaxy's Edge more or less just a fucking mall? There's like, one ride, with a bunch of shops.

>VIII was supposed to come out summer 2017, 1.5 years after VII and 6 months after Rogue One

Yes, an expensive fucking mall at that.

WHAT IS THAT YOU FUCKING BIGOT? YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY 200 AMERICAN DOLLARS TO COME IN TO OUR MALL AND PAY US MORE MONEY FOR OUR CHINESE MADE GOODS? FUCK OFF THEN

You gotta avoid parts of South Central Toon Town.

SUPPORT WOMEN (chinese slave laborers)

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

kek

The second ride that's supposed to be the actual centerpiece is coming in the winter, but at the moment, pretty much.

Chapek ended up cutting the bulk of entertainment out to save money in the guise of trying to save space for crowds. All the free-roaming droids, aliens, and stuntshows on the rooftops (the spy girl was a left over from that) that would have made the space town feel more alive got cut, so we just have a handful of wandering characters and have all the regular CMs spout out stupid lingo. There's also evidence floating around online of a third ride that got cut early in planning where you rode some big lumbering bantha-esque thing through town and the woods, but the execs didn't want to spend money on a herd of bigass animatronics.

How many of these dolls does it take to pay Iger's salary?

Attached: Progressive MegaCorpTM.png (1730x1087, 2.31M)

"No!"

I still can't get over the fact that the current Galaxy Edge costed so much. Some very shady and corrupt shit took place, because I would be amazed if it even costed 1/4th of what they claim.

Well, that is an accomplish

Anons we need to save the reys

Rumor has it that if Galaxy's Edge doesn't turn a profit by February it will be redone into Aladdin Land. Pfffthahahaha

Attached: mandy-movie-nicolas-cage.jpg (1024x583, 62K)

was the pentagon involved or something?

Disney would never do that, the company currently cannot admit mistakes (see a Wrinkle in Time) and they will leave it up until they can, through whatever hollywood jew accounting magic they use, show that it is in fact profitable.

They might not want to, but do you really think they'd swallow a financial loss purely out of hubris? You don't think the shareholders would be ass blasted and demand Iger's head? Honest question.

Is the milennium falcon actually that small? how are there any corridors in that thing?

some directors want to please the audience and make money
others want to alienate the audience and ruin capitalism

he's like the kid on the playground who never has any friends, so you invite him to play with your toys, and uses the opportunity to break them so nobody can play

Literally "My dad works at Nintendo" tier rumor

>we'll never get an actual Star Wars park

Attached: 1564004338753.jpg (1280x911, 301K)

They'd arguing that looking bad would just worsen the financial losses in the long run. Plus, even bad theme park attractions usually see several years of use before being remodeled.

If Galaxy's Edge continues to tank, their first plan would be to change it to something more generally Star Wars related. Batoo, ot Bantuu, or whatever the fuck? Yeah. It's Tantooine now. You can meet and greet Darth Vader, and you've got some Luke actors floating around.

that's not even Ariel

Feel bad for those people who worked in other parts of the park and got given a surprise gift 'promotion' to work in the new star wars park in from of their colleagues.

>Mustafa
lol
bury the past incel

You can't go inside that MF. It's just a model. You're not even allowed to touch it.

$24 a day. I fail to see the problem

To do all those location justice, it would be billions and billions to build. They could do a tatooine and it would be enough.

notice 2 things.
>1. it has places people actually recognise from the films
>2. it has more than 1 ride that doesn't use the millennium falcon

and that's one thing I hate which is in OPs picture. why does Disney think that the millennium falcon is so magical? I consider myself a star wars fan and me and my friends would always prefer the x-wings, tie fighters and snow speeders over the falcon. Disney even built a replica for a premier, they have given the falcon more screen time than lightsabres ffs.

>Harry Potter land is a massive success
>Star Wars land is a massive bomb
What a time to be alive broeskies

>Posting a pic of the park empty before it opens for the day
>OMG NO ONE'S GOING TO STAR WARS LAND LOLOLOLOLOL INCELS WIN AGAIN!

kanuas rey can stay with me but just for one winter.

Apparently Lucas still owns the rights to the OT characters and stuff, and Disney doesn't want to pay him a dime... It looks like either way Disney plays it they're looking at a financial hit with GE.

Why would Iger be sweating? Disney is an uncontested monopoly right now, and it's all thanks to his ruthless maneuvering. Who cares if most of their output is garbage - he's a businessman, and Disney is the fucking undisputed king of the entertainment industry due to his efforts.

They have admitted it's a flop, Pajeet. It's over

She got the job by being Spielberg's fucktoy.

How is that not Ariel?

Yes, and that's one of the two primary reasons it's not doing well. The other being that it based entirely around the sequels despite the only thing people liking about said sequels is their nostalgiabait elements, so it would've made more sense to make a theme park based around the originals.

SHE'S FUCKING WHITE
FUCKING DISGUSTING

I'm the same way... I don't really care about the millennium falcon and I'd rather see some actors have a scripted lightsaber fight or see Jedi walking around than a dumb ass MF ride. Are people really such nostalgia tags for the MF???

Why is Ariel not black?

Ariel is white.

if they want to do it justice and make it financial viable they should build it one land/planet at a time. start off with Tatooine with a urban area for shopping, cantinas for eating, pod racing roller coaster, jabba palace cinema and sarlak pit ride, once that starts turning a profit start building a endor or hoth. take it slow. star wars fatigue doesn't exist, if it did then it would have lasted as a franchise for 40 years then die after a specific bad film. as long as it is high quality and Disney do something along the lines of de-canonise ep 7-9 and burn Kennedy alive then a star wars park has the potential to start off small then grow to be huge.

>Apparently Lucas still owns the rights to the OT characters and stuff, and Disney doesn't want to pay him a dime

Oh shit, it all makes so much more sense now. I was so fucking confused as to why they went with sequel shit

Hi, Disney Cast Member Associate Social Media Stealth Marketing Intern!

World of Pandora is far superior to this in every way.

strike while the iron is hot not 40 years after the fact

asyp Christmas bb nuts

Attached: 4L_U6naOylE.jpg (1000x742, 90K)

Should've had Rian Johnson design it.

based

Attached: aesthetic.png (696x812, 639K)

It's on all the news blogs, It's a heaping pile of dog poo! I am literally giggling!

Attached: De7kBF2WAAU-4fb.jpg (750x963, 95K)

But.