DPOY:
strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxYVLRn0

MIP:
strawpoll.com/polls/eNg6RLe3egA

Attached: bao.png (1016x666, 272.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2W0mTDZB5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.png (827x838, 504.62K)

Trash ass tripfag

Kyrie help me!

you are retarded

Kyrie can't help anyone anymore.

Attached: dat mf can make dat shot 2.webm (520x520, 2.7M)

Kyrie left brain like: nah Bron would have made that
Kyrie right brain: nah fuck Bron, that nigga said I was option 1b

can someone tell me why marcus smart is the runaway dpoy out of nowhere when he wasn't in the running all year

Kyrie middle brain: that shot was flat

I've been eyeing Johnny Davis out of Wisconsin for a while now and I am in firm belief that the dude is an absolute stud. I know this is reflected already within his draft position but I can't help but feel as if he should be higher than where he is slotted to be taken. Tankathon has him going to the Spurs at 9, which is fine because there isn't anywhere the guy CAN'T fit.
Averaging 20p/8r/2a/.8blk/1stl a game, I think he could complement cade pretty well should Detroit end up sliding in the lottery somehow.

Attached: OIP.2m5LjTBFWN54hkygmD3MagHaEK.jpg (474x266, 17.33K)

the media decided he needed one, they cant give it to gobert and giannis anymore they won to much

Narrative

why isn't it the nigga from the suns again i've watched his tape on twitter and he passes the eye test more than the other guys

tripfags get the gas

johnny davis will be just an average role player

>LeMickey "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James, Russell Westbrick and the Los Angeles Lelkers finished the season 16 games under .500 and out of the playoffs
>LeMickey was not good enough to get a team with possibly six hall of famers into the playoffs

Attached: laughingshamiko.webm (644x726, 2.48M)

>no games on today

Attached: 1624631203680.jpg (251x201, 4.66K)

i dont know, bridges is the clear dpoy but i guess the are giving it to smart because he has a rep for being a good defender.

funny cause they give the awards to the best player on the best teams and bridges was an outlier i guess

There's a little mulatto nigga, Dyson Daniels, he can ball, I'm watching him

Attached: punished manu.png (987x1057, 619.26K)

He compares pretty favorably to Booker. Can create on his own from anywhere, decent defender, great rebounder for his position...
This could be a go-to guy (number 1 option) or the 2nd/3rd best option at worst.

Nuggets gonna surprise alot of people

Attached: 18421E23-8E2D-44CB-8EF1-B2C81F14BB40.jpg (750x956, 686.37K)

This draft actually deep as fuck

I want the discord link leaf, who’s the next candidates to get in?

Attached: 2773B9D4-4FD0-4665-8FE8-8DEA310DB406.jpg (739x891, 515.45K)

With the 1st pick in the 2021 NBA Racial Draft, the Black Delegation selects...

Attached: racial draft.jpg (256x187, 17.56K)

how far do you think they will go? i dont see the getting past the dubs, wait till next year when they get murray and trade MPJ

Is it just me or is there somethingabout KDs playstyle thats unbelievably satisfying. Its like hes playing basketball literally perfectly

ATL: Bogdan Bogdanovic (left ankle) questionable Friday
ATL: John Collins (finger/foot) ruled out for Friday
CLE: Shams: Jarrett Allen will attempt to play Friday
BKN: Ben Simmons could be back as soon as Game 4
GS: Stephen Curry (foot) on track for Game 1
DAL: Luka Doncic (calf) unlikely to play in Game 1
ATL: John Collins (foot) goes through 4-on-4
NO: Brandon Ingram hits 11-of-19 for 27 points in win
NO: C.J. McCollum leads Pelicans for date vs. Clippers
CHA: LaMelo scores 26 on 7-of-25 FGs, CHA eliminated

Attached: 1648335147293.jpg (1074x754, 96.11K)

its called being a hooper or just passing the eye test

I think it gives that impression because he rarely ever forcefully changes his momentum, he, most of the time, completes his dribbles and stuff, his size and length has a lot to do with it. It's noticeable how most shorter players are more spazzy than taller players that can dribble

>ATL: Bogdan Bogdanovic (left ankle) questionable Friday
>ATL: John Collins (finger/foot) ruled out for Friday
>CLE: Shams: Jarrett Allen will attempt to play Friday
it might be over for the hawks... i fucking picked them to i wont give up tho
>DAL: Luka Doncic (calf) unlikely to play in Game 1

apparently my interviewer didn't know i was drunk over the virtual interview, i got the job. things are looking up, now just need charlotte to trade for westbrook.

it's called having dat dawg in em

Magic actually drafted badly last year, Wagner is alright but I don't see him taking that leap

I'm done with discussing the top guys. If Seabron gets a shot people are going to be asking how tf he wasn't a first rounder.
youtube.com/watch?v=k2W0mTDZB5Y
I also like Jamaree Bouyea in that borderline undrafted area. He's got some Dennis Schroder in his game.

lets go lakerbro

I know it’s crazy but I think Jokic can dominate the game cause the dubs have no size, I’m talking 35/18/6. If his shit teammates can shoot 35-40% from 3 they got a shot

the forever sleep can't come soon enough

Damn there's a Seabron

This is what I think gives Denver the edge too nobody on GSW is going to be able to guard him

I believe

Scyther please drink a large glass of bleach

>strawpolls
embarrassing

Wow. That dude actually does look pretty talented, what the hell? I don't see him anywhere on boards.

As a bucks fan, I've been looking around the 20-25 area of prospects to see how they are and who'd fit best, but they're likely to just end up trading the pick to keep themselves contending. I'd like them to pick up Walker Kessler with the pick they do have though. I know he's a white boy center which screams bust potential, but the dude is a solid shot blocker and has decent offensive game at 7F.

I also read somewhere that he carefully picks his shots and knows when to shoot unlucky meme chuckers. Its also why his efficiency is through the roofs he constantly uses his brain instead of autopiloting like most guys

this tripfag rly put fuckin strawpolls in the OP

Why would you want Booker over JB? JB is more efficient in every way, is more athletic, and can actually play defense. I understand if you don’t watch or understand basketball, but how can anyone who actually understands want Booker over JB? You’d take 4 points a game on worse efficiency and no defense? Why? Lol.

Attached: C794024F-D3EC-427C-8FCB-F3FCFC339A2B.jpg (980x1297, 1.15M)

>loser bracket of the play in tournament
>loser bracker of the loser bracker of the play in tournament

Attached: 1643123882054.webm (576x720, 805.57K)

> Ja Morant averaged just 20.0 PPG on 33.8% shooting from the field and 15.0% shooting from the three in four games against Minnesota this season.

It's ogre Ja schizo, My Antonio Edwardo will mog temetrius.

Attached: ed.jpg (1661x440, 63.75K)

True, he mentioned on JJ RedDick's podcast how he picks his shot and everyone talks about how crazy his warmup is

hmm I guess it don't be like that but it be like shit anyways

Attached: nba-play-in-tournament-bracket-2022.png (760x428, 433.02K)

we generally agree bill simmons is fucking retarded but what about ryen russillo? I'm leaning towards fucking retarded because his first name isn't spelled right and as a white guy that's cringe

It's the whole Playmaking vs Defense / Flashy vs "Boring" debate all over again

grizzlies will go down 0-2, realize what they need to do, bench ja, and unlock the team that wins the chip

They won't be able ti stop ant man

>grizz have the best player in the series
>grizz play smarter
>grizz have more talent
>grizz have more depth
>grizz have more dawgs
>grizz don't have KAT
crazy how people think the twolves have a real shot. Carry the hell on

Attached: 1630172199540.jpg (933x871, 80.83K)

Ben Simmons could return in Game 4. Nash says it's "up to his back and his PTSD stuff the back has been a cover for". (((League Sources have asked Steve Nash to tone down the honesty, as it appears Kevin Durant has been trying to hypnotize the talented Simmons into returning.
"And Ben's a franchise cornerstone, but right now it's about supporting him physically and mentally to get back on the floor and coaching the group to put its best foot forward in the first few games of the series at least. But there's no — internally we're not sitting here saying, 'Ben's returning in this series.' We'll see what happens."

Attached: Trae Young.jpg (400x400, 30.47K)

Antman looked different, idk if Memphis can answer that, D'Lo too

EVEN THE FUCKING PLAY IN TOURNAMENT IS SPONSERED. BY FUCKING MARK ZUCKERBERG THAT IS. I HATE AMERIKKKA

I must've said it 1000 times when suns fans were trying to meme booker as mvp for like a week. he is not that valuable a player. he's good at what he does, but this sort of high usage put-up-shots 2 guard is a diamond dozen. the team around booker allows him to chuck it up more effectively than he would otherwise, like kobe and mj before him, but each iteration of this kind of guard has been worse than the last

If they're one of those that get out in transition then yeah, they're going to struggle a lot more in the playoffs but if you give them a season or two worth of exposure, then watch out

>grizz have the best player in the series
desmond bane or dillon brooks?

JJJ

why wouldn't it be rb leipzig bro