Any examples of sports teams getting BTFO despite having a huge advantage?

Any examples of sports teams getting BTFO despite having a huge advantage?

Attached: a50.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgVOgGLtPtc
youtube.com/watch?v=KFQnIFN1pYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just follow Barcelona lad to experience that

Attached: X7IFYBP5QRNK7OYVP4EE6K3NSQ.jpg (770x496, 37.57K)

Uefalona

Last season of F1

NOOO YOU CANT JUST SINK MY SHIP AGGHHHH

Attached: 1649971478240.jpg (680x521, 74.15K)

Masi literally handed it to Max because people would forever seethe at the fact that a black driver would surpass Schumacher.

FAKE NEWS
RUSSIA NEVER DIES

73-9 warriors when they blew a 3-1 lead. Honestly teared when I saw this and I’m not even a cavs/Lebron fan. But seeing Lebron cry after the game makes my eyes well up.

youtu.be/wgVOgGLtPtc

Is he the Zelenskyy of football?

Attached: CAxhvBfWwAAa_Pa.jpg (1200x1150, 183.32K)

Unironically what went wrong. Just how misinformed was Russia about the state of Ukrainian army?

Forget Ukraine, how misinformed were they about the state of their own army?

yellow team was millionaires in usa/canada
red team was eastern european domestic team

youtube.com/watch?v=KFQnIFN1pYo

First of all no human on this planet is "black" he's got brownish skin and second of all he's also half European so he's a half breed (between a Grenadian and a Kiwi). And third he's already passively surpassed all of Schumacher's records just by being in the Mercedes save for the number of WDC's.

>state of Ukrainian army
not so much this as misinformed about the state of the Ukrainian nation itself
nothing about the invasion makes sense except if you assume that the actual military necessities were an afterthought because Ukraine was meant to surrender en masse, like it was the fuckin Anschluss or Afghanistan 2021
unironically Putin was huffing his own propaganda about Ukraine being a house of cards, he expected the whole country to be one big Crimea

>yaaas *oink* two more weeks and we win bros!

Attached: 18EC741E-458A-47F8-B24E-416B904BBB81.png (200x160, 54.93K)

it makes more sense in the context of massive inflation and being able to skyrocket commodities russia hoards and then decoupling from the dollar, russia has accumulated enough geopol capital to not be completely shunned by the world for invading and have a thickly enough veiled excuse about humanitarian liberation

Masi was following the rules despite Toro continuously telling him to do as he says. And Max would have won sooner if the tyees didn't blow up at Baku or if he didn't get crashed out at Silverstone.

he thought they would surrender in huge parts. then there is the problem with them hyping up their own army. they sent fucking airborne paratroopers to try and take Kiew. some of these got done in by Anti aircraft and if your main army cant reach units behind enemy lines they are fucked
probably the biggest embarrassment of an army in the modern age, since there hasnt really been a huge national army vs national army in recent years
theres also the political ramifications. the main goals were to dispatch the current government and install a friendly one and to disband the entire ukrainian army. now all they can hope for is to win the east.

It's more of an excuse war for the economy problems
Literally the same shit Argentina did when they went to war over the Falklands fully knowing they would lose

>decoupling from the dollar
unironically for what purpose, all this can do is either turn the country into a puppet of China or make it even poorer. At least the west just wants to do business and overlooks pretty much everything so long as you keep that up and don't invade anyone too close to home. China would be a far harsher trade partner.
meanwhile gas exports to the west are basically the only reason Russia has an economy

>huge advantage
lul. maybe without western weapons, intel and supplies sure

What a sieve kek

>At least the west just wants to do business and overlooks pretty much everything so long as you keep that up and don't invade anyone too close to home.
Laughs in CIA backed coups and "democratic interventions"

Attached: 271487099_4699527503490864_1578809928246098751_n.jpg (572x673, 62.92K)

Poor mats sundin

Always the brit flag posting these. Isn't it time to make something up? The Moskva sinking got debunked pretty much immediately.

Also very worried about that chubby mercenary of yours. Hope he doesnt get Gulag'd.

>The Moskva sinking got debunked pretty much immediately.
Then why have official Russian channels confirmed it?

Technology had advanced far beyond what Russia was prepared for. The Javelin alone makes this a different fight from even Georgia 2008.

pootin was high on his own farts and thought once the war started there would be a coup by their military and they would install their own pro-russian lukashenko

bruh even as after the war was well underway, Europeans tried really fucking hard to look the other way to get that sweet sweet gas.

Putin just went full retard, seems like the totally overplayed his hand politically, economically and militarily. Especially the last part will haunt them for a long time. There’s no shame in being weak, but Russia relied on its perception as a strong military for political capital. Sure, everyone knew a bunch of their armor and shit is old WW2 crap, but you thought they have some modern or even cutting edge stuff. But it turns out they really don’t, and what little they have they can’t afford to use/fuel, let alone produce in quantities that would make a difference on the battlefield.

So has Putin just gone senile or are those stories about him roidraging thanks to his cancer treatments actually true? How the hell do you think buying into your own propaganda is a good idea?

I legit though that the Russians would beat them in about a week and the Ukraine should just go to negotiations before the war started.
They still shouldn't join NATO, but they shouldn't stop fighting or give up the eastern region

that's how it should've gone with such a discrepancy in strength

NATOchads...I kneel

I stopped paying attention weeks ago. Is Ukraine seriously winning this? Absolutely STATE of Russia.

>does nothing besides talking shit
>wins
literally how do they do it

>unironically for what purpose, all this can do is either turn the country into a puppet of China
They've no choice. Take the money and run or lose sovereignty to the West. The fall of the dollar benefits Russia far more even in subservience to a China than their middling role previously. They'd eventually become one of the premier all around powers and their commodity + digital stockpiling with immense military might makes thrm more than formidable globally even as the No. 2. It's a natural progression as the West gradually ebbs and China's market takes the global forefront. May as well be ahead of the game.

Part of me feels like I should have known better and assumed that the Russian officials were just embezzling the money that's meant for their military.

There was a story that one of the reasons Putin was so confidence is that he assumed that the FSB was bribing the Ukrainian military for years, but it turns out they were just stealing them money and buying shit.

Are you retarded? You genuinely believe our current inflation is because of Russia?

Peace through superior firepower

Nice reading comprehension

Can someone explain why sub-90 IQ /pol/tards love Russia when Russians themselves hate all forms of nationalism, especially white nationalism and why Communists love Russia so much despite the fact that it is very much not a communist country?

LAkers vs Pistons 2004

>can someone explain why my retarded strawman isnt consistent with reality?

Literally everything that I said is correct you idiot.

you are very dumb
the russians never changed
look at all their past military conflict history
look at russia at the start of ww2 and russia at the end of ww2, they were buttsexing the germans in how much they had advanced in all fronts of relevant warfare technology, the damned ak came just 2 years after berlin fell
the longer the war lasts the stronger russia will become, and only the fat cuck jewnigger army could handle them since they have ""recent military experience"" from invading poor brown kid countries
if ukraine doesn't fall it will be ww3, I say fuck those guys, ww3 didn't come when middle easterners died

Not a polcuck but its not about liking russia but shitting on nato since they're the most annoying manipulative faggots to ever exist

>the longer the war lasts the stronger russia will become

Attached: pep.jpg (500x375, 43.13K)

Teenagers think stupid things

>the longer the war lasts the stronger russia will become
that's not how it works when you engage in an offensive war lmao

okay you literal retard lol

Communists know that Russia is no longer communist. But they support anti imperialism and intervention. eg. The average communist supported Saddam against US interventionism, but know that his party used to execute communists to get into power. The idea is that US is currently the greatest evil

>The idea is that US is currently the greatest evil
Not an idea but a fact

The first world countries are talking.

kys

I agree. And I will always oppose them and NATO, but I know enough history to know that just because one is a greater evil, it doesn't mean the other guy is a Saint.

tldr people will support Russia til this is over, then it's back to critical thinking

Is that why you're on the Chinese chan? Oh wait, no, because you're allowed to have free thoughts and share them in our country.

Attached: 20220414_233746.jpg (531x640, 75.29K)

>The first world countries are talking.
You lost the firstoid and "superpower" status since the George Floyd riots and the buck breaking by the Taliban

Attached: mashallah.jpg (896x856, 107.05K)

>Communists know that Russia is no longer communist
kek, tell that to the PCP.
>NO BUT MUH TRUE COMMUNISM, CHINA ISN'T COMMUNIST EITHER
There'll never ever ever EVER exist a group of people capable of employing "communism" as a basis of organization on a medium-large scale as envisioned by Karl Marx. Hell, people argue that Karl Marx wasn't a "true communist" himself.
Russia IS a communist country, whatever the fuck you want to call communism.

Horseshoe theory

>his sense of evil is derived from whether he can look at trannies on Yea Forums
grim

I wish AMERICA BAD poltards get isekai'd to a world line where China and Russia are running things, I wonder how that would go

>russians hate white nationalism
>elected a white nationalist leader