n

Its fine, Simpsons is already dead.

apu

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 193K)

formerly kwik-e-mart clerk

n

i

Apu's ____ & ____

The thing is, Apu was one of the only characters that was treated with dignity and wasn't a stereotype like every other character. He was a hard-working family man who loved his community.

f

Why is he sad that the shop’s open?

Sneed

g

g

e

Who needs the kwik-e-mart?

Indians must be the most thin skinned people on the planet.

Is there anything leftie morons won't ruin.

I ᵈᵒᵒᵒᵒ

I do you one better why is kwik-e mart

s_s

They did this bros

Attached: 1367699367826.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Doesnt matter. The racism card trumps all.

>Apu is a hardworking, intelligent, loyal husband and good father
>There's a whole episode about immigration where he's portrayed as a positive impact on Springfield
>Some upper class indian-american gets angry because Apu says "thank you come again"
>Starts an outrage campaign and makes a documentary about it
>Proposes a script where Apu is the CEO of Quik-E-Mart and the richest man in the country
>Fox just drops the character rather than deal with this shit

Well done you stupid suburban california cunt

They are, one of their Bollywood stars named his kid after some 16th century conquered or some shit and the population flipped their shit

Guarantee you it’s mostly those white liberals who think it’s their duty on earth to get offended for everyone at everything.

Formerly Open

This is why we cant have nice things. The guy was a literal who too

i'm just gonna say what everyone's thinking

SNEED

Let's be honest. All apu centered episodes were shit.

So, what happened to Apu in-show? Did he just vanish or was there a storyline about him leaving? Haven't watched The Simpsons in years.

Matt's feet and kids

Why do they give in to pressure from retards like that anyway? I don't get it. Just ignore it.

also sneed

Wrong

Close, it's a liberal indian-american dude who made a whole documentary on why Apu triggers him.

If the closed sign is facing us that means the shop is open. Also why is Apu smiling?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/01/apu-simpsons-hero

The immigration episode back in season 6 was pretty funny, where Apu tries to act American and talk about basebal with Homer
>the nie mets are my favorite squadron

Seen several famous upset indians concerning Apu.
Like Priyanka Chopra said something that Apu was the bane of her childhood, like come the fuck on, you grew up in india with indians around you, a beautiful woman, miss fucking world, you did not suffer because a cartoon indian character. If it's an indian-american I can at least understand that they may have gotten a bit bullied for it and dislike the character for it, but there are so many other caricatures in simpsons it's a very snowflake position to take.
Then I've seen indians whine a lot more than others on other sites, sure, partially that is because there's just so many of them, but even accounting for that I think they're thin skinned. They even believe Alexander lost at the battle of hydaspes.

Formerly Jeff's fly to an island and rape children

Whites are 10 times worse

>The United States is incredibly economically divided today, but perhaps no group more so than Indian-Americans. We’re either pumping your gas or we’re performing open-heart surgery. For Indian-American actor Utkarsh Ambudkar having Apu represent us is a disgrace. An “idiot, potbelly dude, who can’t even speak English”. Obama-era surgeon general Vivek Murthy expresses similar shame in Kondabolu’s documentary.
>It would seem that the solution is to have every media depiction of an Indian guy in America be Kal Penn playing a doctor. But a lot of us pump gas too. A lot of us say things like “Thank you come again,” because good service counts when you’re living on the razor edge of a society that doesn’t care about struggling people – wherever they’re originally from.
>It might have helped if Kondabolu spoke to a different set of people about what Apu meant to them. The Problem with Apu mostly interviews famous Indian-American actors. The people who seem the least fazed by seeing an Apu clip are Kondabolu’s parents. I imagine most Indian-Americans feel the same way.
Ironic, isn’t it?

Post your greasy brown fingers

no it's Indians>Arabs>Black>White>Persians>Asian

formerly open

>Apu, a supposed Indian stereotype
>Successful business owner, 3 dimensional character, devoted husband and father, with strong family and spiritual connections, has a broad range of character moments that show he is more than just an Indian stereotype
>This is bad

>Willy, a supposed Scottish stereotype
>Loser in every walks of life including career, education and love, one track character, can't read or write, may actually be retarded, his only leading arc in the show is reserved for when they can play up Scottish stereotypes such as football hooliganism or looking for the Loch Ness monster
>This is okay

Defend this without admitting it's okay to be racist to certain peoples but not others.

Attached: 1565129655249.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

>indians of the elitist liberal upper class think every indian is like them
News at 11

Blacks
Indians
Asians
I’d throw in Arabs but it’s mostly religious issues rather than LOL TERRORISTS AGAIN.

the one where he cheats on his wife with the delivery thot is kino

Formerly open

It's funny that an Indian person made it so now there's no Indian representation and one of the oldest longest running cartoons ever

Lol

you mean christians

>theguardian
Yikes

Nope.

Sneed

yeah but the article itself is decent and points out the hypocrisy of those who want to get rid of Apu, see

found the christian

Apu's Poo & Loo

For me it’s Cletus and his gf
>playing red dead redemption 2
>arrive in the southern Bayou state (Rhodes I believe)
>every single time its inhabitants are mentioned they have to add that they’re retarded inbred subhumans that should be exterminated for the good of society

They've always been like this. That's how the Europeans (and Persians/Mongols before that) conquered India so easily by playing to their vanity. They only care about face

So when will this character get the chop?

Attached: Akira_Karate.png (704x685, 259K)

>

Attached: 1565462030215.png (454x520, 13K)

He’s not brown

>rent free

It is a stereotype that Indian people own convenience stores. But is it racist? Only if you want it to be racist.

shouldn't you be in church?

Formerly open

kill yourself IRL

ah i get it, its because he is a poo

Apu is FUCKING DEAD

Attached: 1539989458022.png (657x2108, 183K)

I'm not Christian, my family is a different faith. But I know your mommy and daddy are. Did you skip church today so you can shitpost on Yea Forums and are feeling guilt so that's why they're in your head rent free? So pathetic.

I feel like that was more out of spite on Fox's part rather than caving to that retard. If that was actually the case, then good on them

based

it's only non-whites who get triggered by this shit
apu, speedy gonzales, etc

Absolutely based
fedoras SEETHING

bretty good

I have an indian friend who started bitching about apu when this was going on. I wanted to tell him he's a fat druggie retard and that indians are street shitters but that'd be rude of me considering he's my friend

samefag

Are they keeping his family? Seems a bit harsh to remove the only woman of color in the entire show just because APU is racist

formerly open

>loyal husband
>good father
He literally cheated on his wife and in multiple episodes tries to pawn off his kids

Attached: 64209849-58B4-4CA8-8A02-8DC6DB086D8C.gif (480x362, 914K)

if you were really his friend you'd tell him all of that faggot

ooooo this nigga mad!! Aaaahahahaha

Attached: 1565327967677.gif (290x223, 2.59M)

>doesn’t have to be in zombie Simpsons
sounds like the best outcome really

>only one reply
got ya

can one of you fags explain how it’s racist? or why anyone would be offended? if some indian cartoon had a character called jimbo or something who ran a gun store that sold special bullets designed to kill school children, i would not care. why are people such pussies? every single character in the simpson’s is a stereotype.

Attached: 5603FAFB-2958-44FF-8E4D-794124D87110.jpg (480x602, 80K)

perhaps I should. he says nigger all the time so I'm sure he can handle a little racism in his direction

That doesn't make any sense retard, if I was samefagging I'd pretend to be the other guys.
Fucking dumbass fedoranigger!! Cope more aahahahaha
Oh I forgot to say this: sneed.

Attached: grinman.jpg (500x740, 107K)

>the majority of marts in the US are owned by Indians

>pointing out the deliberate and statistical dominance of a particular ethnic/religious/cultural group of a particular industry is racism

This is why I don't like nonwhite people, they are bug people who only see numbers and attempt to use social justice and public outrage to mask their economic monopolization while we fight each other.

Dead meme

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Whatever helps you cope.

He was bullied as a kid, he's indian so other kids would call him Apu and say "thank you come again" to him

leave to diaspora americans to be offended
i swear something about living in a melting pot must trigger some kind of a inferiority mechanism, african americans and chinese americans are also way more fragile than their native counterparts

He was still a stereotype but that's the whole point of The Simpsons world, everyone is a stereotype or spoof of something.

It's kind of why ethnic characters in modern shows aren't that memorable, they're just bland guys because nobody wants to paint them as stereotypes.

Poo
in
Loo

Indians seethed and had a mass exodus from Yea Forums over the poo in loo meme, but Americans all stayed during the 56% meme and even memed it themselves. I think that says it all.

he doesn't even say that he says just seeing it on TV made him feel like a loser no one even picked on the fuck

#woah

When I was a kid the other kids would squeeze their eyes and sing the "me Chinese me so dumb" song at me, and that "We are Siamese" song from Lady and the Tramp. Kids are dicks, who fucking cares? Suck it the fuck up.

>speedy gonzales
Mexicans and other Latinos actually like the character. It’s white liberals and chicanos that have a problem with speedy.

Attached: 1563154776464.jpg (355x469, 67K)

How many times did Apu nut in Squishy Lady’s pusy? At least five, I would say.

Attached: A9CB7462-7CB3-4CF0-B936-B15395FC2B70.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>It's kind of why ethnic characters in modern shows aren't that memorable, they're just bland guys because nobody wants to paint them as stereotypes.
Fucking this.
>Oh cool, an African guy, maybe we'll see some different cultures at play here and how their different ideals can cause tension and-
>"Hi, I'm Greg. Yes, I agree. Ha ha, no, no, I live in a middle-class American suburb just like you, I think we were neighbors! My entire personality is pleasant, agreeable, and basically American-white, until some kind of tension or conflict occurs near me to showcase my unique character traits, where I will likely end up being the voice of reason, or "surprise" everyone by being a doctor or having a typically "not black" skill/profession (though the entire message of my character is that it shouldn't be a surprise to you unless you're a bad racist, but since this entire character was written in a way that's mean to "surprise" you and "subvert" expectations by making ethnic people look extra "normal", the writers and directors clearly think their entire core audience are racist filth). You won't be seeing much of me, because it turns out being written totally mundane and normal makes a character boring, and the studio can now say they have a diverse, multi-ethnic cast to appeal to shallow leftist ideals."
>Woke white people: "Of course I watch [modern show], everyone watches [modern show]! My favorite character is Greg, he's so interesting and cool!"
>Everyone else: "How is he interesting or cool?"
>WWP: "Because he's Bla- UH, I mean, because he's, like, he's really interesting, and he's got like, these unique skills and views on things, and he adds a lot of diversity to-"
>Everyone else: "Riiight..." *rolls eyes*

It was not his fault, women fuck men

Can someone answer, has Apu actually been removed from the show now?

He has appeared in the background but have no lines.

someone should make an apuisnomore shockwave

Yesterday now playing in theatres

i don't get it

Attached: unky moes.png (320x240, 157K)

Did they replace the whole kwik e mart ? i haven't been following since season 20

Even if that were true, they loved Apu

once some blacks kept pointing at my laotian friend and calling him Jackie Chan while laughing.

Attached: khan.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Cuckshit

>white liberals who think it’s their duty on earth to get offended for everyone at everything.

Don't be acting like this is just a European leftists thing when a bunch of non-Europeans are more then happy to jump in on the bandwagon since it benefits their race at the expense of Europeans.

Anyway, it kinda feels like poetic justice that The Simpsons is being destroyed by the very same leftist politics it supported.

I doubt actual Indians in India cared. It was surely some liberal American/Westerner who whined.

Kind of like how people in Mexico like Speedy Gonzales, but "Chicanos" kept crying about him.

You forgot that there is not one single black Simpsons character who is portrayed negatively.

Wrong.

Attached: 1550168063820.png (720x1002, 298K)

It happens all the time.

Attached: MarioMexicano.png (1309x966, 753K)

The problem is that everyone hates poos and would be making fun of them regardless. They just used apu because he was a well known pop culture reference. If apu never existed they just would have called them stinky fucking pakis. Would that have been better for them?

Poojeets should have been happy with Apu. Real Sanjays are walking shit bags of filth and disease.

Attached: 1561331200163.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

I don't know, I liked S11E05

>19 replies
>dead meme

We both know that vegetarian could break you in half with his rippling cow-pee strengthened muscles.

t. Apoo

superpower 2020! only six months to go

What about the other racist characters on the Simpsons? Why single out only Apu?

Attached: 1559354290920.jpg (750x579, 419K)

why is he crying at an open sign?

Only Westernized Indians trying to fit in with the crybaby culture. Actual Indians either don't give a fuck or are happy to see there was an Indian in an American show.

>speedy
But Mexicans fucking love him

Yeees we did it reddit! soon all poc will be removed from television

>or are happy to see there was an Indian in an American show.
Yeah that's probably right.
I've heard that sentiment before ages ago, I think relating to Kali and supernatural, I thought she seemed like a damsel and figured indians would be mad, but I was told that indians would likely just be happy that there was an indian character.
Perspective changes when you get americanized, famous and rich though I suppose.

I never expected coolface to be so cruel :(

If only that was true.

Attached: 1563198499885.jpg (640x838, 52K)

Indians who come to the West and embrace far left woke politics are very sensitive. Most are left of center but not total cranks and crybabies.

I don't know, Hibbert is often shown to be callous towards the suffering of his patients and towards poorer citizens of Springfield. Of course, that makes him more humorous and likeable to me, since it's a fucking comedy, just like with Apu's ethnic eccentricities. People have to much free goddam time on their hands to be getting this upset over stuff like this.

Why can't you understand that he was a racist steterotype that we hated? I don't care if he was okay in the 90s, it's not the 90s anymore, so grow up.

the very definition of delusional

snnifgge?