God BAD!!

>God BAD!!

Attached: theboys.jpg (1200x680, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nczqTdguXl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually really like the show up until the episode where they visit jesuscon 2019.
the entire ordeal was just cringe worthy and the show kinda drops off after that

indeed christcuck

>christcuck
Kill yourself faggot. Religion is cancer

Same
It couldn't be more obvious the agenda they were pushing
>Christian man gay!!

Just checking all the fedora talking points lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s1nczqTdguXl

Since this series takes inspiration from Watchmen, is there a Doctor Manhattan / God level character?

more like cringestianity lmao

t. Seething Catholic Kiddy Diddler

I dont mind the gay preacher guy because I thought it fit the theme of the fucked up super heros but my god the starlight speech was r/atheism incarnate and really felt out of place.

Are there any other shows with kino examples of subtle anti-Christian themes? This show was so damn clever.

Attached: 1420972214470.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Yeah, Homelander in the center is considered to be the god character.

Fair enough I can agree with that point of view

You can tell this show was made by Jews when they tried to portray Christians as evil.

Kek

this, since when has big media pushed anyone famous as being christians or having traditional values? Not even in the 50s did that appeal to anyone, homelander would be despised and unpopular outside the mexican community.

>muh agenda because me no likey

Silence is subtle. So subtle, that Christcucks think it's a Christian film.

>run worldwide pedophile cover-up
>be the instigator of over a dozen European conflicts
>brainwash burgers into giving billions to snake oil salesmen televangelists
>somehow not the bad guys
>"WAHHH JEWS THO"

*Tips*

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65[1].jpg (557x711, 54K)

You missed the point,
>God is not bad, fake religious zeal and miss placed faith in false prophets is

And here we see another example of an atheist that didn't get it

>The Catholic Church never instigated any wars and they don't cover up pedophilia! Haha just ignore that, did you see my image macro made in Paint about Jewish sounding names in Hollywood?

Maybe you didn't? Because the moral of the story isn't that faith is inherently good, but difficult and a tribulation that makes one wonder if it is even worth it to have in the face of extreme suffering.

Not him but
>Being anti-pedophilia
>On fucking Yea Forums

Attached: cos.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You didn't get it, good to know

>being a chemically balanced person here to discuss television and film is bad now
Ok, zoomer

Main character literally renounces Jesus to save his life and is plagued with that decision for the rest of his life.

I know, you don't fucking get it you actual retard. Stop replying

Agreed but progressivism is a religion with emphasis on blasphemy laws.

Normalfags were never allowed here, faggot. Leave

>be an edgy 90's comic artist
>HATE super heroes, because they are gay and for children, and you are a mature adult man
>HATE religion, because dad made you go to church and stuff
>trick a generation of spackers into thinking you're deep because "dude, society and stuff"
>wear a trenchcoat
>probably think you're a fucking wizard too
Gen-Xers will defend this

Attached: fab8ea1b61164a32a18f8be18454caefacef2dc2f9976d8aac40586a1265f543.png (645x773, 49K)

This is an anime board for weebs and video games you post election faggot

I watched the first episode last night and loved it.

I'm going to explain again for you:

You have two main characters with different levels of conviction, both promising to themselves to spread the word of Christ despite Japan telling them to fuck off. Neeson is able to die for his beliefs, Garfield isn't. Garfield chooses to survive and worship his god silently, to himself, in a hostile country that would murder him otherwise. But he publicly renounces Christ, which haunts him for the rest of his life. It's a question of faith and the purpose of extreme suffering. The audience is supposed to wonder if it was worth it for him

It's not a Christcuck film. It's a criticism of absolute faith and its cost on the human soul

Was it an agenda or were they pointing out the truth? There are a lot of fake Christian leaders out here pretending to be religious just to make a quick buck. I view it as us being shown what is behind the veil.

No, it isn't.

woah...

You just saying something doesn't make it true

>we like violence
>why are there so many mass shootings here?
Americans...

Same here. Was having fun rewatching the show but I just can't make it past that episode again... and the rest of the series wasn't that good anyway.

>YAAAAAAAAAS ANOTHER FUCKING BOYS THREAD I SURE DO LOVE VIRAL MARKETING

Attached: 1563800496575.png (454x520, 11K)

dude...

bro...

You said a stupid thing.

you're on Yea Forums retard

bruh...

If God likes using violence, why shouldn't we?

I really wish there was some sort of bioscan to block underagefags from posting or using the internet period. The cringe from underage newfags is getting unbearable.

>How could they do this me? Go against my preferences?

Attached: 1514349889611.jpg (438x437, 39K)

Yea Forums went from being atheist to being ironically christian to being unironically christian
amazing

Thanks. I hope they do something interesting with him then. The one flaw of Manhattan is also what makes him interesting, he becomes so unhuman he tells everyone to fuck off and he leaves to do his own shit, but I can see why they wanted to go a different route that was more relatable.

*anime site, the entire site is a discussion forum for anime zoomershit.

no it isnt, anime has its own containment board retard

How new are you where you don't even know what Yea Forums was?

I'll go ahead and make another 5 threads about this show, don't you worry guys.

you said it yourself, it was
nowadays it isnt

Because of newfags like yourself.

just go back to Yea Forums and u can pretend its anime only site again

>what? What do you mean i cant have a preference? I just have to accept it?

I have mixed feelings on this episode because I do think there are people who pretend to be religious to exploit people but at the same they really didn’t do a good job making that point clear. Maybe if they had an actual christian on the writing team they could have made this distinction more clear but they didn’t. However it does fit with the shows theme of anti idol worship.

Some of us grew up.

Well, gen-xers are 40 yo now, no one cares what they think.

Don't watch capeshit can i get a quick run down on what happened?

>you regress when you grow up, to shit you believed in as a child
With incels and neets, I believe it

>actually watching television and films

Attached: 1508831048010.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

Randy BAD!!

Attached: FuckinAsshole.png (661x599, 495K)

It was an entire episode dedicated to portraying Christians as out of touch boomers who love trump and want to indoctrinate children

religiousfags are legit retardead
if you learned any physics at all you'd know the entire world is a simulation

Christcuck status: triggered

>No one really knows how to get to heaven so just do what you want!!

It's obvious what they're trying to do and you're either retarded or pretending not to notice

Does this show have baby-eating in it? This is important.

>show criticizes fundamental Christianity
>makes Butcher look like an edgy atheist
>is somehow anti-Christianity as a whole
Nice try, Christfag. Explain to me why God doesn't prove he exists, and then we can go from there.

Are they not?

not really the confrontation between homelander and karl urban was one of best parts of the show.

Because he works in mysterious ways or he's testing our faith or some cop out like that.

>Show makes born and raised christian girl spout basic bitch atheism talking points like conflating Old and New testament
Made me laugh honestly, completely took me out of the scene

There is something wrong with that message?

You mean
>Celebrities BAD!!

>MUH ABSURDITY
imagine being an atheist in the year of our Lord 2019.

>implying we were all raised Christian in rural Alabama

There remains no concrete proof any deities or magic beings exist. Cope with that how you can.

>explain to me why god doesnt prove he exists
Now you completely changed the subject.
>and then we can go from there
No,we wont you little jew faggot.
>show criticizes fundamental christianity
It did more than that. It spends a whole episode bashing christianity and completely shitting on it. And for throughout the series makes jabs about it.
Now to why god doesnt prove that he exists. Because he doesnt need to.

Atheism is dying out, Christians are multiplying.
Cope with that how you can.

Lol funny you think that. It's not true and you aren't addressing what I said.

I fucking spoiled myself by mistake the other day with the homelander/black noir thing

>ARRGHHHH YOU A JEW AHHHH
>MUH PEARL CLUTCHING DONT MAKE FUN OF JEEBUS AHHHH
get over yourself.

Imagine if they made fun of Muslims insteas

>muh proof

Attached: 1282294081768.jpg (267x336, 11K)

>proof is bad or I don't need it
This is why you get mocked, I hope you know.

That bit just felt a bit dated. I think it's from the comics and it just felt too much like a message that made more of an impact in the 2000's

You guys are crazy. This show isn't anti christian. It's anti fake christians. It never set starlight up as an atheist, rather one of the few moral christians around in a world of fakes. Remember those conversations between butcher and Milk? Butcher does come off as an edgy atheist but mother's milk has some good points about God too.

You guys are just finding issues where there aren't none, I doubt anyone is pro atheist or pro christian, just using the jesuscon as a good setting and God references because they are good material to work from

What was his problem?

>it's an user larps as a christian episode
Man, I hate these.

God literally is bad
>demands you live life a certain way
>sends you to eternal damnation for any deviation
>is demonstrably wrong in many of his claims (anything from the great flood to the creation of man, or rather the creations of man since he claims two separate ones)

Worrying about whether things are literally and provably true or not, is a very small brained view of religion.

>he doesn't need to
Kek, you really think that? Would solve a lot of problems.

>my mom on the left

>t. brainlet
The proof of God's existence is self-evident pleb.

American Evangelical Christianianty like that has fallen from the cultural sphere. Satire of it is pretty outdated and overstated at this point. Shows how out of touch and biased the writers are.

>caring about being as close to your objective reality as possible, is small brained
Fucking wew, you are ironically the same types of people to say "facts over feelings" too.

because Starlight claims she's a Christian at the same time. Salvation through Jesus is a big part of that.

>first mover
>existence of necessary and unnecessary
>causation

The fuck are you talking about, it's mainstream in over half of america

There is no such thing as a "self-evident" fact, that isn't how facts work.

When will superhero movies/series end?
It's so tiresome.

>I've reduced everything down to pointless matter, and all morality down to relativism, and now I need drugs to get through the day
>this is a better way of life

Attached: 12822940817681.jpg (190x232, 5K)

None of that is an argument though? Is this baby's first preaching attempt or something? Where do you get that life have a necessity to exist by itself?

Not like it was, and it's not quite as widely marketable as other idealogies.

>None of that is an argument though?
>IT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT CAUSE I SAID SO
unironically kys pleb

That's a bizarre strawman. Your own personal fears of having an externally meaningless life, doesn't just give you an excuse to make shit up to help your feefees

First mover is a literal paradox, larper.

*tips fedora*

>I'm so happy, brah
>vomits over a stripper's tits for the third time this week, while getting stabbed in the back by another based individual

Attached: 12822940817682.jpg (190x232, 5K)

Faggot, Christianity is based off of Jewish fanfiction. Cope more about your stupid religion and made-up god.

Still not a cogent argument.

God is just as susceptible to those baseless claims as everybody else. First Mover is begging the question, Thomas Aquinas.

>he still lives in the paradigm of arguments
How very 20th century.

>I'm so mentally weak that I'm literally unable to fathom coping with reality without superstition or drugs to comfort me

I watch only the first episode so far. They seem to be if the Avengers were grade A assholes.

>no u
Look at the world around you, son.

Who has the catholic church had murdered in prison to cover up their child rape?

So I'm binge watching this, and
>The.Boys.2019.S01E05.Good.for.the.Soul.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv
... it kind of dropped the ball here. Of course it was always blatant, thats part of the charm, but it jumped the shark hard in this episode. It got TOO blatant. I hope the other 3 episodes are not like that.... right?

inb4 trigger christcuck, not even that, it just was too sincere in its "message", when it should've been very cynical to fit with the rest, shouldn't have played it straight

Attached: esoteric pol.png (1200x758, 678K)

>Look at the world around you, son.
LOOK AT THE TREES, LARRY!

Also not an argument, by the way.

I am a functional adult with a job and a long-term girlfriend, and I cope with reality without drugs or religion

>argues about comic books on the internet

*justice league
but yeh

many of the main characters are religious in some way, just not some brainlet blind faith in evangelical religions, mothers milk, hughie and annie are all Christians but dont like the hypocrisy that mainlined religious organizations push, aka the patrician opinion.

Superheroes visit one of those american Jesus as a celebrity events, give speeches. The superhero we are supposed to like says the homophobic message of the christian event is not what God would've wanted. The superhero we are supposed to hate said the government should let him go crusading, because God intended it when He made him.
It was very blatant, very on the nose, and very much something that must've been a punk stance to take when the comic was made, but felt like a 50 year old man trying to make an edgy teen comment today.

The biggest problem is that it was played straight, serious, and sincere, and wasn't presented as a fun thing. It was like in that Drinking juice in the hood movie, where the postman shows up, looks at the camera, and tells you that you have a message.

I don't care about the religion, I just don't want preaching either way. The commentary is supposed to be that if people had superpowers they'd be dicks, and corporates would try to commodify them. I don't want actual unironic commodification aimed at me, only mockery of it.

I'm a Christian and I don't find this offensive. Its message is clearly Church BAD, not God, which for the protestant is okay as long as it applies only to catholics?

I wouldn't be surprised if some important religious figureheads had stake in the Epstein case

But the event they mocked was clearly a protestant one. Cuckolics or Orthodogs don't hold such events, they do medieval rituals in repurposed mosques.

>I liked it until it offended me and the ladies at my book club
This is what Yea Forums is now.

whoa...

Not really. The author of the novel is a Catholic. He wrote plenty of Catholic stuff. Christ doesn't really care about that kind of shit. The extreme Fear of God some Christians have doesn't apply to Catholicism, esp. not modern interpretations.

In the novel, Christ literally speaks to Garfield's character.

Attached: faggot.png (981x749, 59K)

>I thought it was really good until a bunch of anonymous people on the internet pointed out how it contains propaganda to manipulate me. Now I think it's bad. Thank god I have friends like them to remind me what my opinions should be.

It's so cute how you are so smug about how your brand of this fake bullshit is better than everybody else's.

Yeah, that whole sequence was pretty bad. Starlight's reaction would've made more sense if she saw signs with stuff like "all fags go to hell" and other general hatred, but instead it was just "cartoon man + cartoon woman = marriage." It's not like this show has any right to be afraid of showing gay slurs, and they certainly don't care that much about angering Christians, so I don't understand why they didn't go with that

No? I was raised Orthodox, and I haven't really practiced in years. I just do the rituals on Easter and traditional stuff on Christmas.
At any rate, my personal beliefs don't change the fact that the event in the show was 100% an american protestant thing, and not at all part of the papist or oriental sects of christianity.

JIDF out in full force i see. Go back.

How is christianity not based on jewish religion? Its literally the first part of the book.

*shrugs*

Attached: 426AF957-F548-4BC1-8BA3-548AC862A7A0.jpg (592x562, 56K)

How much mental gymnastics does one have to do to not believe that Christianity isn't based off Judaism? Being an anti-semite Christfag must be so mentally taxing.

>He doesn't know

This is happening in all western countries. People keep warning that islam will replace christianity, because they can't deal with the reality: Secularism is replacing christianity. And in some countries it already has.

Attached: Britain religion atheism 2018.png (882x622, 36K)

>Christians are multiplying.
Ye, in Africa.

Different person, he want denying that it has ties to Judaism, what he was probably denying was the fanfiction part.

>Britain
Already taken over by Islam. Nice cope.

Didn't he wouldn't have put the "JIDF" part of his post in, which is funny because I am not Jewish either.

>Less than 10 %
>Taken over

Is that some 'merican math?

Post your nose.

when he yells at Starlight about helping Mudpeople was that the writer throwing a nod to the comic when Homelander screams fucking nigger?

They can murder and rape you whenever they want. They are your ruling class now. Protected by your gay godless police.

Calls 10% infidels "take over", doesn't call 50% brown people "takeover", what do you think?

DAS RITE! *gets shot*

What happend in 2007?

That's dumb but I do think you believe it.

Yea Forums had a funny image macro about it, all of the bad projects that started then. Big Bang Theory, Facebook users, etc.

>stops paki from blowing up
>gets sent to reeducation camp

Attached: at least we don't have guns.jpg (876x493, 57K)

>Being both militant Christian AND racist
>just to cope with being a man in the modern world

I have no words for how sad this is.

Pretty sure it was just Homelander's disdain for regular people

Is this even English?

I guess Yea Forums doesn't know about televangelists scamming billions from the vulnerable, and anti-gay preachers sucking cocks & injecting sperm into their asses behind the scenes.

Attached: Ted Sucking Cock Haggard.jpg (720x386, 33K)

Is there Sharia Law in London now?

Not whole London. Only some parts of it.

Attached: London Tower Hamlets muslims islam.jpg (539x960, 89K)

I didn't say that, I said they covered up pedophiles (you know, that major global pedophile ring that was uncovered?) And that they have a history of starting wars. Both are true.

We are talking about the movie

Britain will die out in our lifetime.

Do they have their own child rape island?

I'm British and I hope it does, the govt brought it on themselves and it could be kino to see it all collapse

why does every woman in the show have this? is it the result of plastic surgery?

Attached: wrinkle above lip.jpg (400x267, 29K)

The same thing happens in the movie, you asshat.
When Garfield steps on the Jesus bronze, some people might have thought the voice he hears is just his imagination playing a trick on him. But it's unequivocally Jesus, breaking his Silence™, which is why Garfield can keep on living in peace.
Hell, even the Jap governor or whatever urges him, telling him it's only a formality.

If you think a practicing Catholic would write an anti Christian novel, more so a Japanese Catholic, you're delusional.

Did either of you watch the movie? Christ talks to him in the movie as well.

Yeah, there was a lot of that.

Ennis got a priest's N. Irish finger in the bum as a lad.

No one ever really did. We were just humored for a while.

If you think God hates gays or anyone in general than you’re the retard.

What does that have to do with the very real pedophile issue in the Catholic Church? It was a major story

First off, that isn't exactly what happens in the novel. Secondly, the author was always critical of faith. Thirdly, the movie is a different tone and theme than the book.

Go back to Sunday school.

So no? There isn't? And is this poster supposed to make me autistically mad or something?

When does this show get good?
I'm halfway through and I'm bored as fuck.
Everything gets so predictable like it was written by a teen or something

You have been filtered