Be honest. You only like him because he's white

Be honest. You only like him because he's white.

Attached: 1630240833855.jpg (1200x800, 198.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/user125907268
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he sure as fuck doesn't act it

He's gypo
He's actually pretty based and has videos calling out the J's explicitly.

I like him because he puts manlets in their place

i dont even know who this is

I like him but not as much as Usyk which is a more complete boxer

>He's actually pretty based and has videos calling out the J's explicitl-- ACK!
And don't give me that "h-his account was hacked!" BS. Fury loves simping for "J's". That's how he gets paid after all, Arum is his massah.

Attached: 1632798140584.jpg (1169x1646, 135.7K)

>fighing against Whyte

Jesus AJ has to be biggest bum in boxing world.

And? Thats a legit reason to like someone. Stats prove it.

Oh yeah, he exists

Cringe

Just making sure that's the main reason, thanks for being honest about it.

I agree, bending the knees for "J's" and living like a "J" to push your shitty merchandise and unhealthy energy drinks to stupid fanatics is cringe.

that doesnt make up for the fact that he's a drug addicted retard who can't stay away from lecherous parties to save his life
his christian larp is disgusting

Blacks voted for Obama because he was (half) black, why can't I do the same?

I'm not saying you cant. You have all the right to do so. All I'm saying is to just be upfront and honest about why you like him, and dont try to justify it with other cringe reasons. Just say "I like him because he's white and wouldnt like him if he was black". No need to muddy the waters with bullshit like "I like him because he's the GOAT!!", lol please. You wouldnt see him as the GOAT if he was black, fact.

Yeah. But in the current climate Whites are the least likely ones to appreciate someone purely because of their race. With negroes and all that other gutter trash like mudslimes etc. its way more likely for them to like someone purely because he looks like them cuz muh evil white man and shieet. Ive seen it with toons of etnichs irl

It does for me. He's a boxer. What do you expect? Billy Graham?

Oh boo hoo, we don't need to hear your sob story. Just be honest about why you like someone. You're just as fragile as the so called negroes you look down upon.

If he was a black boxer you literally wouldn't support him kek. Your appreciation runs skin deep.

>You wouldnt see him as the GOAT if he was black, fact.
Yeah I would because the best current athlete in any sport is always the best all time because they just keep getting better every year. Fury is the GOAT heavyweight and nobody from the past if they were transported today could beat him aside from a handful of people who were comparable size and skill like Lewis and Klitschko. They couldn't even beat Wilder either, he would destroy Ali, Liston etc.

Woaaah, cool it honky. You trying to start a race war?

>feary

vimeo.com/user125907268

Attached: FuryMoments.webm (620x400, 2.94M)

Tyson Furry is a cheating ass bitch

Congratulations, you're not a racist. Wish the other chuds could learn from you.

>If he was a black boxer you literally wouldn't support him kek
deal with it

Attached: FuryPin.jpg (543x594, 195.93K)

I like him because Wilder was BTFO

Thanks for admitting you don't know shit about boxing and only root for the guy with the same skin color as you. No different from one one of the minorities you love to discriminate against. You're just as pathetic, if not MORE pathetic than the people you look down upon, think about that for a second.

>black
>people

>If he was a black boxer you literally wouldn't support him kek
And? I don't like blacks and support my own race. How is that a bad thing?

Lol atleast our race is actually good at boxing.

>state a simple fact
>cumskins seethe and post walls of text
Kek, every time.

It means you don't know shit about boxing bucko. Tyson Fury would sell out all you loyal "whites" for a quick buck. His allegiance lies elsewhere.

>It means you don't know shit about boxing bucko
Yeah I don't really. Still love white people and think we are the best race on the planet. By far. No offense.

dont care

Attached: FuryKO.webm (1136x640, 2.83M)

This response really is incredible. I always thought the stuff about white fragility was an exaggeration but boy did I not realize it was this bad. Y'all need therapy forreal. No wonder you motha suckas are always going haywire and killing yoselves.

dont ca-- ACK!

Attached: 1641506723586.gif (280x210, 841.82K)

>Irish
>Gypsy
>White

Attached: 1649891608186.gif (498x498, 3.57M)

I remember middle school

That guy is Chinese tho

He's also an honorary aztec warrior

Attached: el-pugil-britanico-podria-tener.jpg (800x521, 73.93K)

I like him because he's entertaining and technically very good. Also like Usyk for the same reasons. And I like Andy Ruiz and Wilder for being talented, entertaining, but fundamentally flawed characters.

undefeated

Attached: FuryDirty.webm (874x492, 1.1M)

Yeah, no. Had to rob a europlumber, but the fans don't forget.

Attached: 1628382896587.webm (1474x828, 2.52M)

You're on your knees to suck off a pikey, embarrassing

>rob
imaginary narrative

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (483x581, 34.76K)

Do your homework.

Didn't he just do this because he was fighting some Muslim chap?

Interesting cope, but nah. He did it because he knows who signs his checks.

>that doesnt make up for the fact that he's a drug addicted retard who can't stay away from lecherous parties to save his life
fuck me is this daniel carver or am i speaking to the ghost of white christian america circa 1992?

i bet you don't watch horror films because they're "the devil" or something like that don't you lol

>You only like him because he's white
Yes.

no, because he's likeable - he's fat and strong and doesn't give a shit, he's dare i say it unique

Yes

And a Brit, family man, loves a pint, calls a spade a spade, has good banter, loves god, calls out the jews.

>calls out the jews
see
He literally bows to them. Arum is his massah. He wouldnt dare bite the hand that feeds him.

You're speaking to an autistic underage /pol/cuck

Yep.

He actually is the GOAT. Ali's strengths were his movement and brains. Fury is basically a much fucking larger Ali. He would match up well with any heavyweight in the history of the sport.

When did black bros get so fragile? Like him only cuz he's white? He fought in the best 3 hvywt fights in the last 10 yrs! Who the F needs to ask this question? Wilder came to ring singing black this, black that. Be happy being black, I'm happy being white.

If you cant see Fury is *already* a legendary sports personality, you're honestly hopeless.

>y’all

nigger

wins against Wilder, and one win against an old Klitschko don't make him a legend, he's good though