Would you watch it?

Would you watch it?

Attached: 61181443_197707924547284_2429515854151445331_n.jpg (994x1024, 98K)

what show

Fuck yes

jarl of the mountain

Wouldn't feel right with well-known celebrities playing them.

Replace Harris with Walton Goggins and you got kino.

Replace Barney and Matthew

Shut the fuck up you dont know what you're talking about

Harris is miscast, hank can be better

Bills va could do the live action part and nph isnt even close

KotH is mocking Middle America from within. If you get a bunch of Hollywood types to play the characters, it doesn't feel right. Hank Hill reminds me of my Dad. Tom Hanks doesn't.

Peggy

Attached: elisabeth-moss-e28093-mad-men-season-6-premiere-in-los-angeles-2013-03-20__29.jpg (2447x3119, 3.22M)

Attached: lemonade and more.png (579x1065, 388K)

monarch of the mount

They're all too old, especially tom hanks.
the bill guy doesn't have the french speaking sophisticate part of bill down either

did you have to live in bumfucknowhereamerica to like this show? I tried but the humor was dry as shit

dubs

WITNESSED

president of the prominence

This thread is blessed

Attached: doubles.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Prince of the Plateau

Valley Girls

>NPH
>Capable of playing Dale
>Capable of acting in general

The actual fuck?

It gets a little too "sitcom" at times, but it's a fairly realistic depiction of middle class suburban America.

What? Hank Hill isn't mentally challenged. He's just a white nationalist.

Its a cursed thread now.

Czar of the Precipice

Lord of the Incline.

No worries friend, ill get us back on track with these

Rey de la Colina

>tom hanks
go fuck yourself bluepilled faggot

Fuhrer of the Slope

>Niel Patrick Harris
What an AWFUL idea. Just IMAGINE him playing his idea of a 'quirky crazy southerner'. Imagine the dramatic acting, the one-foot lean forward as he delivers a conspiracy theory in his sing-songy voice, taking the self-assured uneducated cynic, and performing him as another outspoken singing clown. I know he does non-musical roles, but he really doesn't. Dude is a stage actor and there is NO WAY he would interpret the character without making sure he takes his choir pose to project his voice, and perform what he considers an intelligent parody of the paranoid texan. He can't do it. He's a gay broadway northerner and there's zero way he could play Dale without having the character roast himself like he's larry the cable guy.
Just an awful idea. Tom Hanks and Hank is also really ignorant. Other two are pretty flawless though.

How have they not done this yet

King of the Hill

I don't like your choice for hank but I can't think of anything else. tom hanks is a terrible choice though

Attached: king of the hill.png (994x1024, 1.73M)

King of the Kotatsu

You literally just have to be, or know, the type of person who fixes problems while tolerating the dumb bullshit all the useless people around him make up instead of helping

>haha Dale is funny lets get a goofy cartoon clown to play him
Dale is funny because he takes himself seriously and says nonsensical things as if they were redpills, he doesn't think he's funny at all. McConaughey would be a better actor for him than either NPH or Carrey.

dale is wrong on both, JC Riley could work, but I still think Root should do it

False, see pic related

Attached: ana-gasteyer[1].jpg (1000x563, 363K)

are you implying jim carrey is a bad dramatic actor? there are few actors who can both give off the crazy vibe and play it straight.

Kahn

Attached: LIV_20131201_ENT_031_29686496_I1.jpg (620x784, 52K)

>are you implying jim carrey is a bad dramatic actor?
he kinda is. Plus he comes with baggage, everyone would see him as a funny man first.

dale pretty much is an over-dramatic funny man if you watch the later seasons

Emperor of the Heights

thats not Tina Fey

Kaiser of the berg

ok. I still think Jim is a bad choice

all in their late 40s/50s/60s

these characters are mid 30s

I don't think Carrey would be a good choice for a character who stands there silently and then chimes in with a stupid theory he thinks is smart. If Dale was this wild pocket sand character all the time, and he was the MAIN character, then sure, though we'd have to make sure Carrey really figured out the Texan character Dale is, but he's too big a name to play a side character and I can't think of any roles he's ever played that are like Dale

I honestly think Mcaughnahay (however you spell it) is a better choice for Dale. Maybe Bradley Cooper as Boomhaur or keep MM as him and Cooper as Dale?

............yup

>these characters are mid 30s
no

No way Bill is mid 30s

God of the Olymp

Johnny Depp as Dale. He's already inspired by Hunter S.

sam rockwell or ed norton as dale

there we go.

Bobby is 11. Peggy and Hank got married right out of high school and she got pregnant as soon as they moved in together.

They're drinking beer all day in the sun and eating shit mid 30s

Basileus of the Big Rock

Sultan of the Slope

Prime Minister of the Peak

>When Mike Judge submitted the pilot script and drawings for King of the Hill to the Fox network, network executives advised him that Hank Hill should be younger than 49 years old, as Judge had described the character. Judge received a phone message from a network executive who told him that Hank's age should be 32, the same age as the network's average viewer. Judge later said, "I got all angry, and then I was like, 'Well, wait. It's just a drawing.' So I just went back with the same drawing and said, 'Okay, he's 34.'"

judge wanted him to be 49, so he's 49.

Chief of the bump

Yeah and Hank is just the redneck veteran character from Beavis and Butthead

post yfw you realised that 'dale' means valley which is the opposite of a hill

Attached: High and Low Toshiro Mifune.jpg (1452x817, 114K)

Oh shit nice.

Attached: at last.png (447x378, 11K)

yeah, Bill is really the only cast in the OP I could see working, everyone else is too well known and way too polished. McConaughy is close though

Attached: t80s94f.jpg (719x2153, 183K)

Kang of the canopy

>ywn live to see Goggins play Dale
Why the fuck did you do this to me, user?

Attached: 1560116910958.jpg (1000x988, 150K)

and boomhauer means?

Goddamn, I love that movie. Kino shot, user. High and Low is some of both Kurosawa and Mifune's best work.

I'd watch this.

Attached: BB4A310A-9A1C-457C-8F2A-7EA748250DEC.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

>neil patrick harris as boomhauer
No clue who could play dale. Other two are great

My god i've been living a lie all this time.

yeah it's great. I like how none of the detectives have any character flaws or personal issues and all just work efficiently and co-operate with each other. Don't think i've ever seen that before.

The guy who voices Bill can just play him, looks just like him.

Attached: 8x12_Prady.jpg (440x495, 50K)

Chief of the Crevice

Shut up

Make me

Attached: koth.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Sneeds Feed & Seed

Viceroy of the highground

King of the Trill

Attached: SCnCIYhv2urUs41yXokRtcjLhUnr6_JH-CSeh2eI0rQ.jpg (611x527, 77K)

Russ would be a better dale and that blonde fuck would make a better BOOMhauser

I don't watch anything with Tom Hanks. I believe the blind items about him. You should too.

>father is present
Disbelief suspension cancelled

Sultan of the Mound

Tzar of the Mountain

Haha this is great bc it's so true.

Bing of the dill

Woah

Off yourself.

oligarch of the mound