/bbg/ - Barcelona Bunker General

Barcelona Bunker General
So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatigue, we can praise the farmers of Frankfurt's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in la Xavineta and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about next season, or our chances in winning La Liga this season for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, Xavi #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
fcbarcelona.com/en/card/924271/fcbarcelona-official-store
reddit.com/r/Barca/
instagram.com/xavi/?hl=es
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperio_español
forocoches.com

Attached: 584a9b3bb080d7616d298777.png (757x768, 29.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperio_español
youtube.com/watch?v=36Rv-69K-s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The team got cursed after Cryuff's death and Pech Frio departure. There's no saving it. I didn't even watched today's match because i'm so accustumed to Jobberlona antics I knew they were gonna fuck up tonight despite having everything to their advantage.

Attached: 1632229742818.jpg (795x770, 57.85K)

Get Montiel, Tagliafico and Ascacibar
there, I fixed the defense

Attached: 1624826593901.gif (450x251, 306.3K)

PUTA BARSA
>PUTA CATALUÑA
PUTA BARSA
>PUTA CATALUÑA
PUTA BARSA
>PUTA CATALUÑA
PUTA BARSA
>PUTA CATALUÑA

Que pasó con la xavineta y la pedri filosofal?

Maybe instead of buying 178 forward every season, they should buy some fullback?

MES QUE UN SNEED

KWAB
W
A
B

Attached: 1649897783492.png (266x363, 257.82K)

Do Barca usually play with no fullbacks these days?

>es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperio_español
kek

Why did they wait for the last 5 minutes to start playing

>hasebe and chandler in
>penalty kick for barca
lmao

Attached: 1437038105640.gif (339x509, 640.91K)

PENALTY GOAL AND IT'S OGRE
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Twainsistas... I thought Barça was better without Pissi, what do we say now?

Bring back Pissi

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 58.13K)

>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB
>MÉS QUE UN CLUB
ES UN PUTICLUB

>no jlingz

So thats what they call.. UEFAlona

>refball
>still lose
OH NONONONONONONO BARPOOLONA SISTERS WE CANT EVEN BEAT POOPENSHARTEN

Isn't fair cules, we were supposed to be back

Attached: 1649970026345.jpg (1055x1055, 109.01K)

It's easy to be devastated by such a result but it's important to remember that this doesn't represent a terminal issue for the club. When klopp took over Liverpool they were inconsistent and didn't come close to challenging for the title for the first couple years. This is a work in progress and one that is jn desperate need of reinforcement. If Pique was playing, this whole game would've been different.

We are only 2/3 players away from being where we need to be. It's moments like this that define you as supporters. Stay positive.

Chiringuito stream?

Montiel is a good option for right-back he could also help Araujo get better since urgayans need frens in the team that speak their same language to feel confortable, they need to buy Senesi

youtube.com/watch?v=36Rv-69K-s0

lmaaooooo faggot puto

>not calling it /bug/ - Barcelona United General

seething

I’ll might be memed to oblivion here but I’m not that mad about today’s match

Listen, yes, we played bad, some of our players completely blanked out, we lost at home etc etc but we also had really, really bad luck. That 5 minute disgracious penalty from Garcia was not the only thing.

We dominated possession, created a lot of chances, but it was just one of those days. Auba missed probably the easiest goal of the season and they scored probably the hardest. Also, how fucking embarrassing is from our socios to sell their tickets to Frankfurt fans, suck my fucking dick. Almost 30k Frankfurt fans in our stadium today. If I was a player I would be fucking tilted.

Unlike every mfer who’s saying we didn’t try, we fucking did, badly? Probably lmao but we did fight until the end.

Lets not lose our spirit, it was a terrible defeat, but this defeat doesn’t sincerely translate how we truly are at the moment and how is xavi’s competence.

Visca Barca!!!!!!!! LETS FUCKING GO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.16K)

This is the best way possible
Villareal shits on bayern
Madrid shits on chelsea
Frankfurt shits on barca

>we
>flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED

Te falto el twitter de jota jordi

Congrats to the Farnkfurt team, they overplayed us.
>Also I Got a warning for posting SFW slags in half time.

bring messi back. I want them relegated

Srsly kill yourself right now

Attached: 😂RONCERO BAILA la CUMBIA.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

He's probably reddit posting
I know because it's what ruined /hoc/

The cookie should lead to being shadowbanned.

My first match in Camp Nou, and I was surrounded by rowdy, loud and obnoxious Frankfurt fans. They were basically terrorizing the Barca fans who are used to SITTING and enjoying a game.

This was a horrible stadium environment. You could be excused for thinking you were in Frankfurt based on the crowd, their disposition and the inability of Barca security to do much about it.

Disastrous stadium attendance.

Attached: 1636041873334.jpg (456x468, 182.7K)

JUST

you must have been the poor guy I spilled my beer on, my bad

Socios sold their own team for 30.silver coins

The state of barca fans selling their tickets to frankfurt fans.

Attached: 1531625880320.gif (500x377, 1.55M)

we'll never win anything with garcia as a starter he literally ruined the whole plan, it's impossible to win anything with a massive gapping asshole in the middle of the defense. he's our maguire. i've never wished for a career ending injury but i don't want to see the club i love become like manure or milan i need this man to die

Based and checked, he is a fag.

What about ferrwn torres? He's another fraud with zero football iq

It's easter bro Barcelona is full to the flag with tourists going to see the game is easily one of the coolest things you can do on holidays.

Season ending injury for Pedri :DDD

he's a dribble drabble twink if xavi can get him to 20 g+a per season he'll be fine, i'm more worried that we didn't seem to have a plan b, once we were one down the team didn't knew what to do and that gave frankfurt the confidence to try something like that crazy blooter. we are playing better but xavi is still a rookie desu

Germans fucking catalunya name a more iconic duo

Attached: 1641506240233.jpg (740x992, 381.14K)

it's ogre

Attached: file.png (342x302, 85.47K)

I missed the ending of the match

Were all the yellow cards justified? Why was there 9 minutes of stoppage time? Did things kick off?

the 9 minutes were for a VAR check earlier and they couldn't find the monitor

>Frankfurt have not won any of their last 6 matches.

ratas catalanas

thanks

>no jlingz.com

That's the Spirit! Thumbs up mate, better times will come.

Attached: cristobal-soria-1.jpg (1280x720, 87.74K)

pecho frio

Attached: ZWWEySlb.jpg (1200x750, 132.73K)

Attached: watch_v=36Rv-69K-s0-01h08m13s250t_proc.png (1067x600, 1.42M)

I stole that from reddit btw