This was kino

This was kino

Attached: It_Follows_(poster).jpg (220x327, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnrT_zyumAM
youtube.com/watch?v=M7eAYtHA3wM
youtube.com/watch?v=fzDRQG3ZQxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when it jumps the dude disguised as his mom in nothing but a robe on with her tits hanging out

Attached: 1543261172682.gif (367x265, 565K)

So sexy

This has been up for two whole minutes and there’s no onions wojack post yet?

>slow burn
>no jump scares

Into the trash it goes

There were jump scares tho

youtube.com/watch?v=nnrT_zyumAM
they could've just trapped the thing tbqh

Kino

Indeed it was. The whole thinly veiled STD analogy was really lame though

Scaring slutty teenagers out of the destructive hook up culture was unironically the strongest aspect of the story that they didn’t follow through on.

It was very good, yes. I was alone in a cinema room save for one couple, the music really added a lot to the experience.

It was blah. DRM's follow up was a lot better even if it made similar mistakes.

Attached: Under-the-Silver-Lake-Poster.jpg (1431x2048, 447K)

>dur muh 80s, its got synths
retards

This fucking track: youtube.com/watch?v=M7eAYtHA3wM

superb soundtrack, very good trailer that showcases it. this movie is all music and cinematography bolstered by a unique concept. the characters suck and there is a lot of boring, asinine bullshit--though i did enjoy the pool scene. such is the state of horror that a movie likes this gets blown so hard.

10/10

this
it follows wasn't terrible but I didn't find it that scary at all under the silver lake had some genuinely terrifying moments

>isn't slow burn
>has jump scares
What did he mean by this?

>muh rabbit hole
>muh conspiracies
>cheap titties
I don't know why I believed this board saying this is kino

im a sucker for noir and investigation movies. even if at face value the investigation "went nowhere", it was still compelling. It Follows had way too many scenes of just sitting around. if the characters were interesting, sure, fine. if they were engaged in interesting stuff? also fine. but i didn't care about any of them so them just chilling did nothing for me.

nice review, ebert

It was ok

Some Canadian rapper "sampled" this track and lowered the pitch so no credit need be given. youtube.com/watch?v=fzDRQG3ZQxo

I remember the broken body at the start, and this guy. It was alright, cool concept.

Attached: It-Follows-6.jpg (592x333, 35K)

>knew nothing about the cast and hadn’t seen the trailer when I first started watching
>briefly thought the girl at the beginning was the protagonist, either starting with her already in the thick of it or a freezeframe “yep, that’s me” intro
>Nope

Attached: E99EC139-A384-4B0D-BE33-6FFE1B47F813.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

>mumblerap

Man, I miss late 90s rap so much.

>yep, that's me

Attached: holdmycosmo.jpg (679x359, 39K)

the very first girl's tits bouncing out of a bra in the opening scene were kino but the naked girl when the dude straps her to the chair to demonstrate it were ultra kino

My wife is so cute

Attached: it-follows-watching-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg (1600x899, 176K)

He meant you're a fag

i used to love this scene but it doesnt still carry the oomph it did for me.

this surfer chick was top notch in The Guest. she had a really busy year, now i have no idea what she's doing.

Attached: the-guest-2014-3.jpg (1010x568, 49K)

What would happen if it killed everyone on its list theoretically

KEK

I liked it follows mostly for the cinematography. It was shot beautifully I think

I think I like looking at movies posters and their titles and imagining what they would be/should be more than actually watching the movie. I don't like any movies so far.

it finds a place to sit to watch the sunset pensively

the poster makes it look like a remake of The Hitcher but it's a psycho blonde bitch and she's hiding in the back seat

>Reddit spacing
>calling others a fag
What did (You) mean by this?