Oh so that's how you become an actor. I was wondering why no one booked me

Oh so that's how you become an actor. I was wondering why no one booked me

Attached: Capture.png (596x448, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2016/11/04/kid-rock-macomb-county-house/93299716/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actress not actor

Actually it’s actor today. Actress is sexist because it otherizes women.

wtf i love kid rock now

>it looks like she will
too late for that

Attached: Roastyay.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

is Kid Rock trying to say he sucked off a producer to get his part Joe Dirt?

Attached: 1876347862.jpg (556x417, 63K)

nice knees, pretty rare for a woman

>signing online posts
Peak boomer shit.

serious vodka face

nice digits.

- user

Based Kid Rock speaking truth

on her way to the amy schumer peak physique

More like Kid Cock(sucker)

she adding weight
nice

it's pronounced 'deer-tay'

Why do Americans take the political opinions of actors and singers seriously?

I'd like to otherize her if you know what I mean

Only retards do. That's why Trump won despite celebrities all wanting Hillary.

our best president was an actor. an actor killed our second best.

Joe Dirt was a great movie.

American “politics” are another form of entertainment.

based.
alcoholic women are a lot of fun.

because it’s easier. it’s so much easier to just watch stephen colbert every night and agree with everything he says, because then you also agree with the rest of hollywood. thinking for yourself could lead to opinions that are different than what most people think, and most people just want to fit in, so they don’t. it SUCKS

Attached: 994CF0EC-E777-4002-914C-B3B9527D0EFC.jpg (716x768, 120K)

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2016/11/04/kid-rock-macomb-county-house/93299716/

this blew my mind. kid rock is the king of white trash, but grew up in a 5000 square foot house on 5 acres with a tennis court and orchard.

>Trump won only because of celebrity endorsement of hillcuck.
American education is at it again I see.

- Kid Rock

great reading comprehension

Honestly she's still pretty qt
But I have a weakness for tall long-legs

Damn she hit the wall hard.

Attached: thewall.jpg (1200x798, 235K)

Based old money protecting his own interests by brainwashing the poor

The real trick to appealing to white trash is to be just like them

He's not wrong. You Need to Calm Down was a blatant attempt at pandering.

No one would ever book you because you're a fucking ugly ass nerd.

>she will suck the door knob off Hollyweird to get there
No need to suck door knobs, just suck off Weinstein.

what did he mean by this?

>woman
user...

what does the kid stand for guys?

Attached: kid rock.jpg (1015x788, 176K)

I'd suck the doorknob off taytays pusy if you catch my drift

Attached: 1524464215419.jpg (1000x1000, 175K)

U U
U U
>an army shall be formed
>courts shall be convened
>step forward all who will serve

Attached: 111.jpg (650x976, 78K)

Checked

- user

Nice digits

- W. Shatner

Bill! I saw you host SNL a few years back, those priceline.com parodies were pretty funny.
i still say "he beat me pretty savagely with the can of corn" in your cadence to this day.

LMAO

Taylor Swift:
>400 milion net worth
>Highest paid celebrity in 2019 with 185 milion
>Highest grossing tour in NA history in 2018
>Hundreds records, including guinness records
>Most awarded country album in history (Fearless)
>Most awarded pop album in history (1989)
>100 % self-made, hardworking, driven, passionate.
>Talented; she can play (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, piano, banjo, ukulele), songwriter both composing and lyricsm + co-producing
>full stadiums in all of North America, including SOUTHERN republican part of the USA like Texas (breaking records of attendace in those republicans states)

Kid Rock:
>literally pic related, this is redneck idol?

Attached: kek.png (592x266, 24K)

Imagine thinking that Taylor Alison Swift, one of the most powerful person in the music industry, one of the youngest and richest self made woman in the world, need to suck anyone dick. She is the one people kiss ass and lick feet to further their career. She literally pushed several career for other people who opened her in tour.

>none is going to tits or ass, just the face, neck and arms
sad.

She has the face of a little fat kid

>She is the one people kiss ass and lick feet to further their career.
Can I get a quick rundown on the ass-kissing and feet-licking? Asking for a homework assignment haha

It's almost like the majority of the country is liberal or something

Taylor Swift cannot sing though, ever heard her live? She sucks dick, and not the producer kind.

If she's so powerful, why doesn't she own her masters?

is that supposed to be a witty comeback?

What do you mean? Why doesn't she start her own production company? Probably doesn't give a shit

Nah, she is still super hot, even more than before cause she got more thicc.

Attached: 1565483446845.jpg (2500x3500, 698K)

Wasn't this guy running for congress.

Her master recordings. And she does give a shit, she even had a melt down on tumblr about it.

More of a factual list

It actually isn't, not by any metric, but by the most general one—membership in the Democratic Party—shows that barely a third of registered voters are Democrats.

I'm sure he thought it was. Patton Oswalt's best joke is himself at this point.

>Taylor Alison Swift, one of the most powerful person in the music industry
dude. my bro. you know she is just a husk they cart around to arenas to make them cash, right? her career could literally be ended in hours by her handlers. youre not that dumb, are you?

Being rich and influential doesn't mean you can just break legal contracts without repercussions user

Nah, she's not.

you're pretty slow, huh?

That's terrible.

I've much work to do.

Attached: 1548975527800.png (1791x792, 1.64M)

you expect swiftards to know what youre even talking about? She, like, has lots of twitter "followers" user

She is still beautiful in my eyes

Attached: 1565403128756[1].gif (180x320, 2.87M)

They were for sale and she still couldn't get them. Stop defending this used up whore.

lmao, rekt

SHE'S FAT

Attached: steiner mic.jpg (211x229, 17K)

to be fair, calling actresses "actors" makes sense. we don't use "directress", unless maybe the chick is a director of a dance academy. at the same time, we should just say "salesman" and such.

Because Donald Trump was not a celebrity

CUTE

Attached: 1.jpg (720x700, 48K)

Bill what're the chances I can get you to record a quick video congratulating my brother for his wedding coming up?

According to literally all polling, even Foxs, liberal policy like Medicare for All, increased taxes for the rich and student debt relief all have majorly support. Registered dems vastly outnumber registered Republicans and that margin is only increasing. So no, the facts really dont line up with the reality you want

THAT'S THE WALL, BROTHER

Attached: the wall.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Sorry I didn't look at the relevant Twitter screencap. I forgot that arguments here revolve around pictures of social media

Because she was 15 when signed with Big Machine, and right now they don't want sell masters to her, and she don't even care that much probably anyway because she still is gettin 70 % of revenue from her old albums since she is songwriter and producer on all of them. She don't own the masters aka studio recordings, but she own everything else as songwriter/producer, so if she wants she can block all her albums and make it difficult for Big Machine, but she wont do that, again, because she still getting 70 % from them.

>my vapid celebrity is better than your vapid celebrity

>he hasn't seen the beautiful thing that is boomerposting on /pol/

No, music industry is not film industry. You literally cant blackmail Taylor Alison Swift even if you want because she is to powerful with loyal fanbase, they tried to do that with all that Kanye/Kardashian drama and how it ended? Media tried it also, they shitted on her for years, first because she nazi voted for Trump, several times she was "canceled" by media and people during the drama in 2016, and right now she is doing better than ever.

She was given the chance to get them retard. And again, she does care. She made a dramatic tumblr post about it. Get over it, she is fading fast and only her hardcore dyke fans care about her.

What fag posts this cringe shit

Reminder that this suburban white bread loser got rich pretending to have grown up in a trailer park.

Back when Taylor Swift was still pretending to be country music she did a show in my town at the outdoor ampetheater with a bunch of bands and Waylon Jennings as her opener.

My job at the place was to keep security backstage and I have to say she was nothing but cool to everyone who worked out there in the heat. Waylon was older and just spent the afternoon smoking cigarettes and joints in a little folding chair in the backstage area. Swift was cool enough to come over and chill with Waylon and talk country music with him when she could have been partying in the changing room areas or the tour buses. But instead she shot the shit with a country music legend.

So she's alright in my book. Even if she is making music for uncool people she still respects and understands good music and acts like a total pro.

>be poor
haha, you're poor!
>be successful
haha, you're not a real _____

Attached: 1546219110085.jpg (1440x1080, 276K)

>she was given a chance to get them

Yeah, for a six album contract. Thats at least 12 more years, all because some pencil dick knows his company isnt worth shit without her.

Based Kid Rock is right.

>sundowning codger who gave enemy nations weapons so that his favorite spic death squads could carry on raping American nuns
>SMILEY GRAND PA WOS BEST PRESODANT!!!

No one likes people born into wealth. That isn't success, it's fucking luck.

Making cash for whom? Mostly for herself, Taylor Swift doesnt work for anyone, she doesnt even have manager, she self manage herself, and has her own team in social media who help her with PR stuff etc... She doesnt need anyone except Jack Antonoff or Max Martin/Shellback in studio to make album. She is right now in Universal Music Group, but she has tons of freedom, and she signed great deal, she owns 100 % of all her music , and UMG just help her promote stuff and is getting some % of the money she is gettin from tours and albums, pretty normal.

>Taylor Swift hasn’t hit the wa-

Attached: 6A3C3FD8-8D92-4F11-812B-B57AB30A56B7.jpg (420x420, 32K)

Also seeing her in person it is clear that's not her original nose but she's otherwise a stunningly beautiful person who doesn't even do much in hair and makeup to look good. She's easily a 9/10. I think a lot of it is jealousy because the 'hot' female artists aren't really hot they are just above average and have charisma.

The other person I thought was clearly a beautiful person on another level that I worked with is Deborah Harry. She's in her 60s and still touring with Blondie and is still hot a.f. IRL.

fuck and suck

Why does she look like Trump? Is this based anglo genes at work?

Because she is great person, and she is gettin undeserved shit from media and jealous people. She deserve everything she achieved.

Attached: D-ES7tGWwAAkQlf.jpg (894x995, 156K)

What im trying to get through to you is that if she was a powerful as you say she is, then she wouldn't have to suck dick literally or figuratively to get what she wants.

What a drunken whore. lol

>when your trump derangement syndrome gets so bad you start seeing him everywhere
Get some help

A contract is a contract, no matter how you put it. And it was written by a professional lawyer working for someone who knew exactly what he was doing and presented to a 15 y/o who was simply excited to have her first real album.

Dude she's a cunt and her father bought her career.

TayTay is getting downright husky!

>thinking a statement declaring "trump won inspite of 'x' shilling for the opposition meant
>trump won because of 'x'

oof, my friend. You are perhaps not as intelligent as you think

Yeah, Euros weren't at all persuaded by their entertainment caste to fling open the gates to a wave of human garbage, were they?

Why do you keep bringing up 15yo? This just happened this past year.

>is Kid Rock trying to say he sucked off a producer to get his part Joe Dirt?
That's exactly what he's saying. He couldn't have been more clear.

Reminder that Tay saw this pic and fucking invited the girl to meet her at the secret session last week.

Me in the back

>first pic: when you see a girl from far away and she looks hot
>second pic: when youre moving closing with the image of how she looked in your head, still hot
>third pic: when you get close and shes not hot at all
One of the worst feelings

Can someone just post pics of her feet?

How many doorknobs did his sister suck off to land that lesbian schoolgirl movie?

Attached: debs-movie3.jpg (900x598, 86K)

Oh shi Patton reads reddit like us

No, that's called a good gene pool

sounds based as fuck, they probably had an awesome ranch and horses are fucking important.

Taylor doesnt own her masters because of the original contract written when she signed with BLM. Its why this whole thing happened. Im saying the ceo, scott borchetta purposely wrote the contract in a way so she could never have her masters and she would be forced to stay with them. Taylor didn't see this because she was a fucking child who couldnt see past the big lights and promise of being famous. Fortunately she cut her losses and moved to a different label where all her music will belong to her.

>washed up one hit wonder jelly over cute blonde's success and politics

this is your token celeb, trumpfags?

you got roseanne and kid rock. wew

God, imagine ripping off her toenails and leaking her never before exposed nailbed.

Attached: 1543070931684.png (500x395, 196K)

What did Taylor do to trigger the cons this time?

cute, she based

Attached: D_4b5wjUYAAEwPa.jpg (800x1200, 124K)

Fake titty bimbo.

>That was Kid Rock's sister in DEBS
Holy shit that makes him even more based

Jennings passed away in 2002.

Yeah when I think of sublime singing I think of Kid Rock.

Yes, let me listen to low iq redneck washup kid rock. Thats real good advice said no one ever

based knee poster

Someone who writes this and then tries to get paid for it should be beaten bloody

I liked her better as a country singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28

Attached: 153604-taylor-swift-tim-mcgraw.jpg (1920x1200, 700K)

Shes been supporting democratic candidates in Tennessee, and shes gonna be a cat waifu in a new movie.

Fading career wants to stay relevant by tweeting about a-listers and politics. But this is probably just gonna hurt him even more seeing as how tay is still hailed for her country music by millions and makes more in a week than kid rock makes in a year.

She looks like a female Trump.

Breads and circus. Americans are retards.

> -Kid Rock
Glad he added that part

IT'S THE BOOMER SEAL OF AUTHENTICATION

99% of people did. Her early pop songs were at least catchy but it's been a steady decline. I say that as someone who couldn't care less about her supporting LGBT.

Okay, I figured it was more than that since Kid Rock is pretty open about being a political shill, so he didn't strike me as the "shut up and sing, nobody cares about celebrity's opinions" type. But I guess if it breaths and it's right wing, then it's a hypocrite. No exceptions.

have sex

>Actress is sexist

Good. We need more sexist words. That's one way the spanish language is superior to english. I have started to use female pronouns for all democrats, as an insult. If they complain, call them misogynist.

Attached: and that's a good thing.jpg (638x464, 18K)

her new songs have way too many syllables and there is no way i can relate to her being a 30-year old childless unmarried extremely wealthy woman.

B&RP

Have you considered having sex?

What happend to her?

Attached: 1565535224.jpg (631x1024, 59K)

Tell me about other celebrity than Tay (one of the biggest in the world) who is literally inviting fans to her houses to play music before release, make them food, take photos, talk for hours and hours (for free).

Attached: EBQSpmVWwAIbmqf.jpg (1800x1612, 484K)

Swiftfag here. Her new song The Archer is one of her best, give it a listen.

Take your meds.

>Wanting any of it to go to her ass

Are you by chance black or Mexican?

Shes cute and drunk and dancing to her own song with friends around her hyping her up.

She's a fake bitch. She doesn't care about those people, she's only doing it to promote her album.

nothing enjoying herself, gettin drunk, partying and celebrating 10 VMA nominations.

Attached: EBPTPc_WsAAebNg.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

Attached: 1565367649213.jpg (400x392, 63K)

god imagine taking off her shoes and taking a long intoxicating whiff of each one before she rubs her socked feet in your face, then she makes you take off her socks with your teeth and stuff them in your mouth while she stands on your face barefoot and stomps over and over again

>fake lashes
>makeup
>heels
you're fooling yourself

Cant a person be a cat and a democrat these days Jeez

Attached: Taylor+Swift+Taylor+Swift+Walks+Around+Rainy+JJMC44KEWGvx.jpg (682x1024, 211K)

Dua and Charli.

Attached: 748d7bdc0ad25a77863fb7d5c5341ca1.jpg (540x750, 95K)

She's not gonna win any of them you delusional faggot.

maybe she has morals, ethics and doesn't wan't to be one of the bad guys.

the fuck has kids cock done since the late 90's, apart from catch hep c?

Attached: drumpf.webm (808x624, 2.9M)

women need to be gassed, their genes altered to be loyal slaves and then produced as tube babies.

IM NOT A FUCKING FOOTFAG DONT DO THIS TO ME

get help

Nice digits.
-T. Swift

There is a chance that Taylor is being generally sweet to a few fans and it's not just a marketing ploy. As I'm not one of them it isn't a big deal to me but then I don't hate her either.

Not to mention her fake tits.

Attached: 1564812816258.jpg (715x715, 86K)

now THIS i can fap to

is that Skip Bayless?

cringe

Please get your head out of your ass

>10 year difference
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

That's a pushup bra with weight training.

that says a lot more about drumpf haters than himself

oh how the mighty have fallen

It literally is a marketing ploy, every fan who attends a session goes online and talks about how amazing the album is. But it's also a chance for superfans to hear the album early meet their hero in a casual setting, who is also one of the biggest celebrities on earth. Win/win for everyone.

First dress is backless, hence no bra.

Second dress she's wearing a pushup bra.

You'd know about these things if you'd ever seen a pair of tits that weren't attached to your mother.

Keep telling yourself that swift fags.

Attached: 1564813916974.jpg (696x768, 46K)

She looks even better now. What a goddess.

did kid rock ever say anything implying she should be more like him or something? because if not this "comeback" makes no sense since he didn't compare himself to her

Attached: 1561149072088.png (895x955, 591K)

Attached: Discount Alita.png (984x792, 841K)

Waylon Jennings died when she was like 12 you lying dipshit

Is it weird that she's hotter to me this way?

It's good for them I guess. I wouldn't turn down hanging out with Taylor if I had the chance but I'm not gonna worship her constantly on social media to be eligible.

Attached: 12349812739148724.jpg (1080x809, 129K)

>implying hes seen his mothers tits
nah, that one was definitely bottle fed

Attached: EBscNQBU8AAVYZi.jpg (1200x1450, 343K)

And that user still got closer to seeing a woman's tits than you

Attached: rs_634x762-190808073500-634-taylor2-emd-080819.jpg (634x762, 99K)

Yeah it's kinda controversial in the fandom. Only people with thousands of followers that have been active for years are chosen. It's not ALWAYS the case (some people are hand-picked simply because she wants to meet them) but Taylor Nation only ever chooses people who can advertise her shit the most.

Fake tits.

Attached: su3jvhn4t7831.jpg (1388x1762, 225K)

Attached: 008.jpg (1080x1080, 302K)

and shes going to be in a movie!!!!

you basically have to be a zoomer/xoomer/yoomer who lives/breathes social media constantly sucking her dick online to be picked. and yes casual/more than casual fans tend to be peeved since they'll never get the chance to ever do that because they have jobs and aren't addicted to normie media
but why would they pick someone who won't constantly post about how great she is online?

Attached: 023 high.jpg (3508x2400, 1.11M)

Nah, tons of people with 500 or less followers were picked up this time, but their accounts always get huge anyway after they are posting photos with Taylor... And honestly, Taylor gains nothing with these meet-up, on the contrary playlist leaked from them and tons of leaks are on net.

Attached: normal_005.jpg (499x600, 154K)

She signed with Black Lives Matter?

Realizing she’s going to have to excuse pedophilia soon since she signed off on all sorts of liberal degeneracy

Are you fucking retarded? She gets a shit ton of promo from these meet-ups.

Attached: 1564799915007.gif (500x293, 68K)

this guy is retarded, she's probably 100 times as rich as him

Almost like women are something other than men...

Come shitpost about KidRock and fap to Tay with us
nH4bkjz

Attached: 3EA408F5-64D0-447D-B056-B0510CE41DA1.jpg (885x1200, 195K)

Whats this
Is it all lewd or

STILL WOULD

Bad post.

She based as fuck

Attached: EBtN6eTWwAAJchC.jpg (620x387, 73K)

based rock

Yes

she's overrated as hell outside her legs she doesn't have shit

i agree. everything since Reputation has been lackluster

She is still a 10/10 and you would all marry her in an instant.

Attached: 1560069033704.jpg (3499x5249, 2.13M)

HOLY. FUCKING. BASED & REDPILLED

>marrying a tranny

hips don’t lie lol that’s a dude my bros

she’s getting bimbo’ed, and I for one, am enjoying it very much

>Who could ever leave me, darling?
>But who could stay?

What did she mean by this?

Chris Rock, literally who?

Taylor Swift:
-350M record sold
- 10 Grammys (2 AOTY's) ( Almost 500 awards)
- 82M album sold
- 268M single sold
- 2 Diamond Albums
- 195M record sold in US
- Most followed woman in social media EVER.
- 17.5B views
- 908M tour gross
- Second best selling artist this century

imagine being this succesful and still having to suck dick to get a film role, you´re pathetic taylor swift, i have nothing but contempt towards you and your kind

haha can you imagine if this actually happened to everybody who voted for Trump? Haha that would be so terrible haha!

He wrote this song for Osmosis Jones, an animated children's movie.

Attached: the smell.jpg (480x360, 11K)

but its happening to someone who voted against him

She had her start in the country music industry in Nashville, she literally sucked Jewish dick to get in the door, that's the only way female can get in that way.

What's she going to do when Cats tanks?

lmfao then why doesn't she OWN THE RIGHTS TO HER OWN MUSIC??

Important to what, faggot?

Did this tool actually end his tweet with "- Kid Rock"?

What? Next you'll tell me that there are other musicians who exaggerate their past

Kid Rock - Orc Dikk

>wtf i love kid rock now
just now? newfag
kidrock has been based and redpilled forever

Attached: kidrock2.png (500x1094, 150K)

wtf I thought it was a Kid Rock server. I'm dissapointed.

Be more specific, please.

Budget Avril Lavigne.

Attached: 1552730861567.gif (282x500, 1.43M)

Give her a cock maybe?
Answer please this is emotionally distressing.

Thank you for showing that despite American education being shit, it is still leagues better than the crap your country is providing you.

How much longer can she keep her mother's fat genes at bay before she goes full hambeast?

Attached: 7UArP3n.jpg (682x1024, 107K)

She is rich enough to pay for gene therapy (including the research) if it comes down to it. She'll still be looking good in her 50s like Liz Hurley.

That's funny, coming from a rapper, who switched to hard rock/rap metal, then switched to nu-country flying confederate flags. Oldest move in the book to make money in the music industry

Attached: artificial ass.jpg (710x595, 245K)