Will we ever get cool travel kino again? Trump would never eat street food, guys a fucking bourgeoisie

Will we ever get cool travel kino again? Trump would never eat street food, guys a fucking bourgeoisie...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_06_08_at_1.27.22_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 212K)

>Trump would never eat street food, guys a fucking bourgeoisie
???

Attached: 1547560620780.jpg (960x640, 96K)

>look at me enjoying human beer!

I remember when Obama used to be criticized for being an elitist when he actually comes from very little

>eating with an elitist pedo
>not an elitist

That's Bourdain. I thought you conspiracy fags say he was killed precisely because he wasn't a pedo and knew too much about the satanic cannibal sex cult cabal.

Meant for

why didnt he wear normal clothes?

Is formal clothing not normal where you live?

Hey I’m Anthony bourdain.
>this food reminds me of the time I did meth under the bridge in New York
>hurr muh drugs
>muh 70s

He came across as elitist for belittling poor people.

Feed & Dubs
formerly cringe

I wouldn't put it beyond a milquetoast neoliberal, but what did he do specifically?

actually faceblind

fast food is different than street food, retard.

Trump supposedly only eats fast food because he has a fear of being poisoned, and if she shows up to a fast food place then he thinks he can't be poisoned.

source is from some fucking book i read

>eating street food
>when fuckers are known for shit like "gutter oil"
No fucking thanks.

DUDE THIS FOOD IS THE PERFECT WAY TO OVERCOME MY HANGOVER DUDE I DRINK ALL THE TIME IM SO COOL

THIS PLACE IS SO GREAT IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL THE WHITE TOURISTS HERE EVEN THOUGH IM A FILTHY FUCKING TOURIST TOO

no we said he killed himself becuase he was cucked by some 15 year old and a photographer

Barack was so cool. Look at him, he's just a normal guy like us!

they are trying to serve the every day person story here I think. Casual clothes would help more imo

trump supporters vote against their own economic interests

I still dont know why I watched Bourdain. He wasnt a funny or really interesting host

It actually makes sense. You're far less likely to be randomly, unintentionally poisoned by a place that has uniform standards than by a place that has none.

>cucked by a 15 year old
Kek wut

Trump only eats fast food when the press is present, because that's what he thinks average people eat. In private he eats fancy shit, and apparently likes drinking lots of soda.

And Dem supporters vote against their own societal interests. We're all fucking morons & it's not like we get an actual good choice.
Either we're economically fucking ourselves oir we're making ourselves the only race & sex that can be racist or sexist.
Shit fucking choice either way.

>guys a fucking bourgeoisie..
What the fuck? Obama is the very definition of Bourgeoisie just as much as trump is

Every single college educated professional is bourgeoisie because capitalism won

Obamas mother was so fucking white and rich she was literally, unironically, proveably a member of DAR. DAR is daughters of the american republic for you poor fags. It is what super upper class white girls from the north east do before they can join a sorority at Yale. To join, you have to do genealogy research to prove that you have an ancestor that fought in the revolutionary war. It is super elitest. Obamas mom was a verified member.

Interesting. Vietnam is famous for child sex tourism. What's he doing there with Epstein.

Lydia Lunch lol

Attached: 181029110511-lydia-lunch-parts-unknown-102918.jpg (3080x1733, 883K)

What is it about having nigh endless cash that makes people want to fuck and kill children? These "elites" are sickening filth that need to be purged.

his wife was fucking some child actor that she was in a movie with when the kid was 9 or something then he said he was going to go public so she paid him off

Some don’t consider Obama “Black” (ethnically) since he’s descended from Kenyan immigrants and not slaves.

>Is formal clothing not normal where you live?
For funeral directors and limo drivers, dressing formally to anything but the most fancy of restaurants or to a wedding is pretty odd, elitist, behavior

And she got blacked lmao

Once you're at the top and have done everything the only stuff left to do is the fucked up taboo shit.

He grew up in Indonesia. There's nothing African-American about him. He did go to Chicago after graduating from Yale, just to earn some brownie points and get the fuck out of it.

Really, what's the fucking point of having massive amounts of money & power if you can't do things all the normie plebs can't?

Literally no one considers Obambo black unless they are literally just looking at skin color. His black dad raised him in embassies. Then he shipped him off to his white grandparents who sent him to the best private school in motherfucking hawaii. I literally know 100% anglo Rice graduates that are less white than Obambo.

Literally no one says that you fucking retard. Hes a degenerate satanic pedo and i was ecstatic when he died

>unless they are literally just looking at skin color
That's what they do though, because the left is racist as fuck.
Clinton was far "blacker" than Obama ever was.

>That's what they do though, because the left is racist as fuck.
?

They judge by skin color.
Anything other than white is ok & gets their behavior excused no matter what, white gets all the blame for everything & heavily demonized.

Wait just a minute...

Attached: boom-boom.png (290x352, 61K)

Yes, meme answers. Best to just ignore the actual points & give meme replies, always.

"DemoKKKrats are the REAL racists" is a Boomer take. Zoom-zooms are more into "We're the real racists (and that's a good thing)"

>DemoKKKrats are the REAL racists
Not even what I said, but you'd have seen that if you weren't fucking desperately waiting for excuses to post wojack edits.

I'm sorry, but...
>Anything other than white is ok & gets their behavior excused no matter what, white gets all the blame for everything & heavily demonized.
...is a Facebook Boomer take with no basis in reality.

>Street food
That's a fucking restaurant retard
>t. Guy with a passport

>no basis in reality
>said as every mass shooting by a white gets blown the fuck up in the media & it gets made into a "white incel" problem
>while daily black committed mass shootings are ignored or excused away

>forgetting Jussie Smollett & Sarah Jeong
oh no no no no

Thought that was epstein. I get suicide victims confused though.

>said as every mass shooting by a white gets blown the fuck up in the media & it gets made into a "white incel" problem
>while daily black committed mass shootings are ignored or excused away
Yeah, people are okay with black folks blowing each other away in the hood, but they freak out when white kids snap and wonder what could possibly have gone wrong with the precious angel.
Jussie Smollett is getting away with it because he's a connected actor.
I don't know who Sarah Jeong is.

>Jussie Smollett is getting away with it because he's a connected actor.
"Getting away with it" wasn't what I meant.
I meant how white Trump supporters were getting demonized like a motherfucker when everyone thought Smollett was actually attacked, but once it came out as a bullshit hoax, nobody walked back any of the demonization. There were no apologies from fucks like Ellen Page for their demonizations.
It just immediately switched to "boo hoo, now nobody will believe all the REAL victims of these red hatted demons".

>people are okay with black folks blowing each other away in the hood, but they freak out when white kids snap and wonder what could possibly have gone wrong with the precious angel
It's fucking amazing that you & so many other are so incredibly fucking desperate to constantly turn it around to white people being in the wrong, every single fucking time.

>I don't know who Sarah Jeong is.
It's just a web search away.
She still has a career despite levels of rhetoric any white person would've been figuratively lynched for.

Nothing. Fox News just repeated bullshit out of context.

I'd put it into building a private resort on the moon or some shit.

>I meant how white Trump supporters were getting demonized like a motherfucker when everyone thought Smollett was actually attacked, but once it came out as a bullshit hoax, nobody walked back any of the demonization. There were no apologies from fucks like Ellen Page for their demonizations. It just immediately switched to "boo hoo, now nobody will believe all the REAL victims of these red hatted demons".
Yeah, because Smollett obviously has friends who can sweep that sort of story under the rug. There's no way this would have happened if some literally who black dude tried pulling off the same stunt.
>It's fucking amazing that you & so many other are so incredibly fucking desperate to constantly turn it around to white people being in the wrong, every single fucking time.
What are you talking about? When black people are shooting each other, it's considered acceptable, natural and ordinary. When a white kid goes on a shooting spree, it's considered a horrible aberration that needs to be addressed.
Isn't that an issue with whatever corporate media outlet is keeping her on staff?

>Some don’t consider Obama “Black” (ethnically)
Yeah, white people who didn't think he should have been called the first black president (because they even wanted to deny him that)