Wanted a cool post apocalyptic movie

>wanted a cool post apocalyptic movie
>get some Christian propaganda
Dropped. Post-apocalyptic movies should explore human nature and science. Not a fucking fairy tale.

Attached: 35E2D763-EADA-4998-A9B9-A352CABB0132.jpg (420x630, 65K)

I physically cringed at your post. I want you to know that. Also you’re retarded for not being able to read the movie title.

Attached: Soy reddit.png (594x582, 61K)

a bloo bloo, the post

It was not bad, have you seen the road? Pretty cozy post apocalypse movie

It's called the Book of Fucking Eli, what the hell did you expect

> read the movie title.
I thought it’d be making FUN of the Bible, not immortalized it.

Modern science is a fairy tale funded by government bureaucrats. You don't review any of the data or reports yourself, and you just believe it. What's the difference between that and religion?

Cuz man in white lab coat say so?

Lol

Gary Oldman was the only redeeming factor, otherwise this movie would've been complete dogshit.
Also why do people like Denzel Washington so much? I find him boring and he always plays himself.

Nice bait m8

The religious shit didn't bother me, but the twist at the end was absolutely retarded.

Nit b8. Truth hurts.

Can confirm. PhD in poli sci, here. My dissertation was based on data collected from the twitter API. When I defended it, nobody cared about the raw data and only my methodology. If I wanted to, I could have deliberately skewed my data and they would have accepted my conclusions anyway.

I don’t care if this is bait because this is unironically what I believe. Most of science and math is based off of unconfirmed assumptions. It works since we haven’t come across anything that it doesn’t work with yet. I find that people look to and believe in science the same way religious people view their faith. Everyone believes in something

>Book of Eli
>Cool concept
>Ends with skinny girl becoming the wanderer instead of Redridge
WTF

Denzels acting has been in a steady decline. He is a shit tier actor now.

And think about it, how many more of these skewed findings are out there. They can literally lie about anything. All science research is funded by governments exclusively. No science funded by privste groups ever get their data peer reviewed and published.

Clinically retarded redditor

, here. I kinda hope most people just do the right thing like I did. You never know with those Jews, though.

Where do you work? Would love to find out so I can get you fired you antisemitic fuck.

>Post-apocalyptic movies should explore human nature and science.
The "human nature" is what the movie was about, the villain tried to get ahold of the book, so he could use it as a tool to get power. Religion is a powerfull tool to control people, the idea that people would attempt to revive a religion in order to weild it for personal gain, is actually quite interesting.

Why would he work so hard to protect the book, when he had it memorized anyway???

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why even post this? What do you hope to accomplish? Do you have anything relevant to discuss about the film? Fucking faggot kill yourself

almost all post apocalyptic media involves characters desperately clinging onto something from the old world, you dont think religion with its staying power would also fall under that category?

>redditor is shocked at his discovery of kino and can’t handle it

Don’t believe him? It’s all in the numbers:

1. That’s terror.
2. That’s terror.

Well yeah. If you care about something enough to invest however many millions into research the last thing you'll ever do with all that data is give it away to your competitors for free. The consequence of this that almost everything you'll ever read in a journal is either unimportant or wrong.

It was also about religion in that faith literally did give Eli second sight.

I did a study on the use of rhetoric in scientific literature where I interviewed numerous PhDs and I was amazed to find how much scientific studies are buttered up just to secure funding for future research.
I even know of a few tenured profs who deliberately ignore data because it conflicts with the models that they have been working on their whole careers.
tl;dr Science is a liar, sometimes

Based denzel would knock your teeth out op

Gary Whitta doesn't strike me as being particularly religious. Do you think writers only write about things they have personal stakes in?

Maybe you should have read the title of the movie. Shoot yourself.

I'm happy it burned your faggot brain.

Top tier Reddit, this shit makes everyone who reads it grow a fedora on their heads. Now go suck a tranny dick, you degenerate kike faggot, and leave the rest of us to our based contemplative prayer

Epic fedora tilt