/180/ PDC Premier League Night 10

>Today's matches
Peter Wright v Gerwyn Price
Gary Anderson v James Wade
Michael van Gerwen v Jonny Clayton
Joe Cullen v Michael Smith

Semi-Finals
Final

Attached: PDC Premier League Night 10.jpg (1920x1080, 864.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-61106682
pdc.tv/news/2022/04/13/new-walk-song-play-chasing-price
youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
twitter.com/Rod_Studd/status/1513560326175870992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ted Hankey pleads guilty to sexually assaulting a 17 year old: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-61106682

Attached: ted 'the cunt' hankey.jpg (702x462, 19.14K)

Also: pdc.tv/news/2022/04/13/new-walk-song-play-chasing-price

>Gerwyn Price has changed his walk-on music as he embarks on a Play-Off push in the second half of the Cazoo Premier League season.

>Price will walk on to Katy Perry's 'Roar' at the AO Arena stage in Manchester on Thursday as he takes on Peter Wright in a crucial Premier League clash.

>Ahead of the new track’s debut on Night Ten, the Welshman revealed the inspiration for the new track came from a family outing.

>"I was just driving home with the family after we'd been out for a meal in Cardiff and 'Roar' came on," Price explained.

>"We were all singing along to it and I liked the beat of the music, so I thought 'why not make the change?' I listened to the lyrics and I think they suit me and my game, hopefully it can give me a good fresh start in the Premier League."

So he's gone from ICE ICE BABY to this: youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

lol

Attached: steenbergencelebrates.webm (364x360, 2.14M)

What a mad man lmao

The backstory is kinda sweet though. Doesn't make up for the horrible walk-on song still.

bad move imo, next thing he does is changing his name from "the iceman" to something like "the tiger"

OH NO NO NO

Absolute state of this.

Attached: world series 2022.jpg (1920x1920, 952K)

Shanghai Master looking rough here

Just put a fiver on Ando to win the whole Premier League @41.00, thinking that I was actually betting on him to just this night.

Luv me darts.

They forgot to photoshop him

Yeah, ridiculous.

What made it even worse was Rod Studd going full SJW: twitter.com/Rod_Studd/status/1513560326175870992

Absolute plank.

Attached: KOTW contender.png (886x966, 146.07K)

Ah yes, equality

It's night tonight. I was only messing all the other times I said it was his night

Yikes. The mental gymnastics performed by some people to justify this are getting more and more ridiculous every single time.

Honestly, Price's "roar" walk on song sounds like it's the theme of some random jobber or a generic duo walk on song they have during the first round of the world grand prix

>averages after one leg

New arrers for both players.

She's not even the best female player anymore is she?

If Beau takes part in the Women's Series, I doubt Fallon will get to Ally Pally. She wouldn't have won on Sunday if she made the final with the way Greaves played.

Neil ‘Duffman’ Duff would easily beat either of these

Just not feeling this, lads. Bring back Little Richard, Charlie Corstophine, Tony O'Shea, Wolfie, Jackie the Lion and Mikuru's Japanese interpreter.

Lakeside was so much comfier than this commercial shitfest...
Where's the SOUL in any of this?

Attached: 1649192987730.png (993x1080, 912.48K)

Beau Greaves would have them both with this standard

Price just switched to his old ones

*gets up*
*stands up*

GWAN /BONKERS/

I hate the graphics Sky Sports use to introduce the players

What will ando complain about tonight?

Easter

2 favorite players with wins so far

Gwan medsman
Tonight is his night

read Ratajski pulled out of the Euro Tour this weekend
seems like his career's on the slide, a damn shame

hello frens
are you all improving well, yes?

>17 year old
sigh...

No, games absolutely fallen to bits in the last few weeks kek
Gone from hitting the big numbah 70% of the time to just above 35

70% is pretty good though
my big numbah hitting has suffered as well while my general scoring and especially doubling has improved, funnily enough

>Smith vs Cullen after this match

Ahhhh Ferretbros where did this MVG suddenly come from after the second leg??

Tbf I’d swap hitting singles for better doubling any day.
I think something must have unconsciously changed in either my throw or the way I stand desu. Can’t hit a thing.

I've tried to adjust my throw after playing a few legs against my brother on the weekend. I normally only have 3 fingers on the dart, but was able to aim much better with 4, ring finger on the tip, like he does. Doesn't feel natural though, not sure whether I will try to throw like that all the time.

My main problem is that I always throw to the left of where I aim, no matter where I am standing on the oche. Absolutely demolishing that 5 bed.

Had a really good 45min session on the board today

Proper fucken arrers there

Based Jonny

Get that damn whistler out

GO JOHNNY GO GO GO GO

>throw at 20s and it goes left all the time
>throw at 19s and it goes right all the time

very good
I tend to warm up after only 30 minutes

such is an amateur darter's life

>van Autism
jej

Girl chalking my league game said it was impressive watching me play. Probably wanted to fuck me.

Well why didn't you then?

thanks for letting us know, dawson

How is Cullen not embarrassed to leave the house with that bald spot?

>smiff

That girl was me.
I did out of pity, no worries though, just work at it!

Opened the tab to post this.

Evening lads. Got in late.

Threw my best arrers ever in a quick game last night. I'm still shit but it's slightly better shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-192752.png (1080x1697, 218.84K)

This is actually embarrassing for Blubber, fucking hell.

50 is bretty good
Chop your cock off and could probably made the ladies WDF semis

Good finishing there

50avg is nothing to scoff at, though I guess in 2 legs you could just luck your way into it.
I was pretty relaxed this week, but even with that I scored a 51 around the clock, pretty proud of that.

a 125!

>51 around the clock
what the fuck, I only ever tied your 41

Smiff is my dad's favourite player for some reason.

I think he blanks out the (many) games where he jobs like the spineless fuck he is and only acknowledges where he blows away some eurojobber with a 110 avg in round 2.

He's my dad's favourite player as well lol. Also not sure why

Is this the Target Darts app one with 3 darts at each section 1-20 and the Bull, with 1pt single/2pt double/3pt treble, or something slightly different lads?

I had three visits in a row with two trebles, surrounded by a treble visit. Felt a bit surreal.
Still yet to have a visit with three trebles in a single number, though.

He was my dads favourite player but he’s given up on his after the UK Open. Think his exact words were ‘if he can’t beat that fucking dutch arsehole he’s never going to beat anyone.’
His favourite is Job Cross now

Yeah, this, but doubles don't count for me, unless the treble is completely blocked, but it's still for a 1 pt then.

>His favourite is Job Cross now

Attached: rob cross is asked to be interesting.png (353x465, 170.79K)

What the fuck is wrong with him?

He’s fat, bald, and shit at darts. Probably feels a connection with him

lol

kek