What are some Dying KINOS with this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zEXgmpkjS3Y

Like "A Walk to Remember" ?

Attached: rip.jpg (1090x727, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qfmAllbYC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

picture of her with her ex in happy times

Attached: vWQicxz.jpg (640x640, 103K)

tfw no terminally ill gf

she burned the rice, she paid the plice

>I have weeks to live but I'd better spend 30 minutes of them putting on makeup for a youtube video
FUCKING WOMEN
AAYAYAYAAYRGGGHHH

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=2qfmAllbYC8

kek

fuck I actually watched the video. RIP

she cute tho

RIP Sweet Princess

Attached: Hospicecover.jpg (314x316, 14K)

>she died
damn i still remember seeing a thread about her from 2017

pretty girls shouldn't die this way

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

I cant beleieve they wasted a good set of lungs on her. With the low chances of her surviving even if the transplant was successful, it should had gone to a better candidate.

Should have gone to Rockefeller along with his 10 hearts or some other Jewish overlord.

yea but she was pretty and young, no one cares about 60 year old chain smoker hillbilly dying

If they have the money and they are willing to pay for it, then they should get 10 hearts. In a transactional exchange, both sides get what they want.

She died of a stroke following a lung transplant she needed for her cystic fibrosis.

We're talking about donated human organs, not plastic 3D printed ones. It would be unethical to make their donation something that the rich can just purchase willy nilly.

I am an organ donator as per my drivers license and I dont want my organs going to some pedophile jew

Attached: notalent.jpg (334x595, 46K)

I've got CF

if it was a donated organ, then why would it go to a Rockefeller or rich Jew? Rich people can buy organs, they dont have to go through the donated route.

you've also got some nice digits

I know they can buy organs, I replied to the user who said thats the way it should be. I'm saying its morally wrong and I wouldn't be okay with it if it was my organ.
Get some fucking reading comprehension or just dont post.

Sweet November

it's always sad when sexy girls die and i didn't get the chance to fuck them!

did she really fuck a chink? disgusting. I don't care what people think, she honestly deserves to die just because of this. Disgusting whore.

is she dead?

yes, died in September 2018 from a blood clot resulting in a stroke after her lung transplant

she reminds me too much of my ex-wife, i hope she dies

You can still fuck them when they are dead.

k i n o

Her parents didn’t raise her right. Thank goodness she died before spawning a mutt.