/nba/ ~ eternal eMVPiid edition

previous news: hoopsrumors.com

Attached: embiid-joel.jpg (1024x683, 87.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33723055
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lukamaniacs run /nba/

5>2

Make of this what you will...

Attached: 7w3o52mvm3t81.png (760x912, 790.52K)

The level of desperate cope making this the OP lmao

im seeing my girl today..

What do you think the diameter of Shaq’s butthole is?

Im imagining around the size of a silver dollar.

phillybros what's our cope this season? embiid's not getting mvp, our ceiling is the second round, harden is washed, doc rivers is still in our city. what do we do?

Attached: s.jpg (900x1040, 142.04K)

We winning the finals

baseball

ring or doc is getting fired, we've said this since last season

damn alright let's fuckin go

realistically doc getting fired is my greatest hope. it will feel good when it happens

not even harden fell apart this early

Attached: 1611462412018.png (788x523, 403.31K)

Fuck Chris Paul

Attached: af.jpg (1280x720, 111.96K)

>In Shanghai, Tsai worried the government would cancel the games, the source close to him said. He asked his Alibaba co-founder, Jack Ma, to contact city officials to let the exhibitions continue. Ma was successful. Meanwhile, LeBron James, whose new movie "Space Jam: A New Legacy," was in production, raged to players about Morey during a meeting in China at a Ritz-Carlton, according to a source familiar with the meeting. (After returning to the U.S., James said Morey was "misinformed" in his opinion about Hong Kong.)

>With the Rockets pushing for an apology and powerful figures like Tsai and James aligned against him, Morey scrambled to save his career.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33723055

good luck brodie

that's a true take and I make half that so it's not like I'm flexing
we out here poor as shit

PatBev got fined 30K

Attached: file.png (1242x1043, 424.43K)

You niggas think I dont deserve a vote just cause I went with the big man Joel Embiid. Just admit you like Giannis and Jokic more because they draw less fouls. Points are points.
Carry the hell on......

My Mavvies

My Sixies

based

lets go heat! :D

Attached: 9E585744-E336-45CD-898B-579B880DB2E3.jpg (620x1024, 83.73K)

>Jokic averaging 3 less points but 5 more assists and 2 more rebounds on better efficiency
>Embiid is somehow better

Lmaoooooo

> eternal eMVPiid edition

Attached: GOATz.jpg (867x1134, 132.55K)

Embiid will be the Finals eMVPiid

Jokic averaging only 3 more assists but more turnovers... YIKES... No wonder his team is worse

nuggetsisters... vegas has us getting bounced in the first round

>.7 TO more
>3 more assists

The cope is unreal

>I wish..................... I wish I crunched more numbers to defend Jokic............... *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Attached: 1647573081726.png (756x756, 169.88K)

Harden Injured, Doc retarded, Thybulle Vax status, Embiid needs more help, in that order.

is harden really injured tho because he was good when he got in philly then just fell off a cliff because brooklyn mind fucked him that's what I saw

Good, dude won a play in game and acted like a clown
Jokic is getting his 2nd mvp and there’s nothing you can do about it

Ship Doc off to the Lakers and take Vogel as your new coach

>all these BBC slurpers rooting for Embiitch

Attached: joel-embiid-crying.jpg (600x432, 69.75K)

SOFT AF
O
F
T

A
F

thats what i saw too, harden might just be bitchmade. just another ben simmons with more skill. but he has the playoffs to change everyones mind

He was too obese and needs 3 weeks rest between each game

if he shits the bed in the yoffs this season he is officially the most bitchmade star of the century

I'm not gonna lie. Philly has a great roster. Probably the best roster in the league, and best rotation in the league when they arent playing D. Jordan.
Whats confusing is why they arent winning more. I thought when they traded for Harden, Maxey would begin to make little impact, but Maxey only got better.
So not only do they have 9 undeniably good players for their roles, they are actually all contributing. Maxey, Harden, Thybulle, Harris, Embiid, D. Green, Milton, Niang, P. Reed. This is a really really good group. So their struggles has to be because of their stars and I cant tell if it starts with Harden or Embiid. I like them both with the eye test (although harden needs to be able to step up a bit more when the team is cold), but I dont see them doing anything that is just glaringly bad

PLAYOFF BBC RANKING
>1. Ibaka
>2. Siakam
>3. Bobby Portis
>4. Bam
>5. Crowder
>6. Ant Edwards
>7. Embiid
>8. Giannis
>9. Jimmy
>10. Jrue
I am beyond depressed knowing that Randle, the BBC MVP, is not able to make the BBC playoffs

bro what the fuck are you talking about did you see harden in the entire last month?

>wins DPOY
>still gonna get cooked by Kyrie
it's ogre Smartbros :)

Attached: CELTICSsc004.jpg (1024x813, 322.25K)

He was drinking beer after the game, like dude you won a fucking playoff game chill the fuck out. Act professional.

Attached: 902A8171-95B3-43BE-8E07-73F4A58C5BB1.jpg (750x729, 481.45K)

>PLAYOFF BBC RANKING

Attached: 1613542470278.jpg (600x900, 107.66K)

>Bitch endlessly about the league lacking soul
>Seethe when someone brings soul for the first time in over a decade
You niggas are so lame

>no naz reid
>no xavier tillman

>D. Green, Milton, Niang, P. Reed
Is this what ponydelphia is relying on for a championship?

Attached: 2F7C9E27-7287-4695-8C2C-6CDDB900B349.jpg (182x178, 11.2K)

yeah that's insane but it's far from the most ridiculous part of the post

It's a fine bench

>Maxey not getting any MIP consideration
outrageous.

you can't use logic and reason to evaluate a team coached by an illogical and irrational man who calls himself a physician when he's not.

Yes fellow lifelong 76ers fan since the days of Alvin Iverson, Andrew Iguodala, and Christy Barkley...

based. i cant wait. fuck marcus dumb

>naz reid
Not even the second biggest BBC on his team, Vanderbilt is bigger
>Xavier Tillman
Lol

I actually don't understand that desu he made a leap to borderline star from pretty decent rookie

what're you tryna say

user saying frogposter is a falseflagger posting dumb questions to which deserves dumb responses

this sexy nigga is finally gonna win it all this year
just accept this fact

Attached: JT.jpg (2000x1333, 177.26K)

I remember watching Markus Malone and Dr. K beat the Lakers in the finals...

Good. Fuck that nigga 7 points in 33 minutes and acting like you won game 7 is insane

*Reggie Miller voice*
Are you kidding me? By looking at tilman, you just KNOW he's top 3.

I'm not falseflagging. this team is driving me to drink

would be pretty based if ben came back and reminded everyone he's the best defender in the nba AND got robbed of his dpoy last year. fuck boston

Attached: 1619475480414.jpg (1408x1881, 258.7K)