FA: Free agent WR Sammy Watkins visiting the Packers
FA: Hines Ward lands one of the XFL head-coaching jobs
CAR: CAR has talked to 'numerous' teams about 6th pick
FA: Colts host CB Stephon Gilmore on free-agent visit
JAC: Jags LT Robinson signs his $16.662M franchise tag
HOU: Texans address CB need with veteran Steven Nelson
CLE: Just like us: Baker has 'no clue' where he'll play
LV: Raiders, Carr agree to 3-year, $121.5M extension

Attached: NFL Holy Thursday.jpg (1008x936, 406.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94F-7r1jH5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reposting from last thread for those who missed it

Attached: 1628220972968.jpg (720x770, 107.18K)

’m told the #Lions want to continue adding speed/playmaking on the perimeter for Jared Goff -- who will once again be the guy in Detroit.

Three players they like: NDSU’s Christian Watson, Purdue’s David Bell and Tennessee’s Velus Jones Jr.

Its aiden, walker, or johnson now at 1

youtu.be/94F-7r1jH5M
Utree put up a new draft video

walker
KT
Neal
Hutch/Ickey

Thibodaux is falling fast user

again, do you think the lions pass up on KT? especially since they like oregon products?

Attached: The-Last-Supper-1498.jpg (1200x600, 247.96K)

love the crawfish boil theme. In south Louisiana, Good Friday (tomorrow) means crawfish boils
>"We sell a lot every year. It's the busiest day we have all year," the co-owner of the Seafood Outlet, Angelette, said. "Normally in the morning people are waiting in line to get crawfish."
>The co-owner of Crawfish Corner said: "We had Lafayette and Magnolia (streets) locked down last year," Billiot said. "It was crazy. I told people I was going to be here at seven, and they were already here."

Attached: D3tghY1XoAAPFar.jpg (1125x900, 223.51K)

is the walker to jacksonville talk all smoke, or is there any truth to this?

>dallass
>duck poopscott

Attached: dboys.png (1114x798, 378.28K)

Here goes another joke:
"Cleveland is a contender"

First overall pick incoming

Attached: CA53051F-6A9C-413B-8D4D-4C69E0893182.jpg (1600x1600, 166.88K)

I thought that was Goff at first was why trying to figure out why there were Phillies hats

Attached: upl4kj01pwc21.png (993x575, 1.06M)

How many more rocks until mini soda is free?

Attached: minisodarocks22.png (1127x1125, 1.07M)

>NDSU
Why do people keep falling for the worthless FCS championship meme? Wentz and Lance are megabusts. At least the Chargers have the good sense to keep Easton Stick as a backup

Who's next?

Attached: dallasss-update.jpg (2839x1513, 3.7M)

i see baker's previous home in the background

You missed the Bengals

Dolphins

Attached: 1629381770077.png (1606x1344, 252.59K)

>bengals
also phins

Ah shit, forgot to update it again

Attached: dallasss-update2.jpg (2839x1513, 3.87M)

Is Wentz a megabust?

Attached: Carr-Wentz-first-six-seasons.png (2174x558, 457.06K)

Philly's NBC sports anchor is calling a three first round WRs in a row for the Eagles

Attached: Philly WR nbc anchor.jpg (540x345, 53.37K)

Seems likely

Attached: baker-wentz.png (2184x566, 463.27K)

would be based

reminder tomb has one less mvp if wentz's knees stay intact

Yes because the film is so much better for these other guys

Chorgerfags are such little bitches

more Philly media pushing WR. Eagles only have four picks in the top100 (15, 18, 51, 83), they don't get a good WR at any of them looks like melt-down in Eagles nation might be fierce

Attached: Eagles WR philly radio.jpg (571x434, 69.93K)

Yes.

then who do the lions take?

That injury and watching foles steal a ring really murdered this dude's confidence, I remember wentz being a legitimate threat running and passing, hard to sack and made some excellent plays, then he just got shook and he seems like he's playing scared, painfully similar to 2016 Carr...damn

Whoever Jacksonville doesn't take between walker and Hutchinson

Willis, baby! Can't miss out on the HOT NEW QB!

>Rumors: There’s buzz that Jameson Williams could be drafted in the top ten, per @mortreport
falcons. its atlanta.

>especially since they like oregon products?
citation needed

>Source: The Jets are hosting Oregon edge rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux in Jersey tomorrow. So he and Michigan DE Aidan Hutchinson will be on their visits to Florham Park simultaneously.

>Both will be in town tonight, with meetings, etc. tomorrow.

>alabama QBs
>ohio state QBs
one thing to remember about NDSU QBs is NDSU is the Alabama of the FCS D1, when looking at their QBs, need to remember they are surrounded with a wealth of talent in comparison to the teams they play

Attached: NDSU dynasty.jpg (640x720, 205.81K)

They need to chill. A guy will fall who shouldnt in rounds 1 and 2. They picked up smith last year, ques is decent. Reagor is a kr/pr/gadget guy. They need a o line and d line upgrade more. Its philly, so the o line, d line, tes always need reloaded. The weather and turf eats them up. Wrs get chewed up, its hard to catch there for anyone. So its kind of pointless to spend resources on building up a A level wrs core.

Tony Pauline: Jermaine Johnson II continues to ascend up draft boards and, from what I’m hearing, will be a top-eight pick and could even land in the top five. Sources close to Johnson tell me the New York Jets have been in constant contact with the edge rusher and have been doing an inordinate amount of research on the Florida State product.

Attached: JJ to Jets.jpg (1956x2184, 904.21K)

i thought he flunked his interview.

Johnson fits that wide 9 perfectly. Kt is too wiry for it, walker could be the penetrating dt maybe, aiden doesnt fit unless they switch to a wide heavy.

>the fucking bungles now have as many playoff wins in the last 25 years as the Cowboys

Attached: 98123740912837401.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

Said who

It's the Jets, the Taco Bell of the NFL. You could show up to your interview drunk and they'll just say, "don't do that on your first day of work." then you do anyway and probably still end up getting a promotion.

dunno, i just got the vibe he fucked up his interview based off of twitter. maybe i am wrong but who knows. both the jets and giants haven't been showing their cards at all

keep an eye on JJ, he'll probably be the best edge rusher in this class, and the Jet's D is a great fit for him

>It's the Jets, the Taco Bell of the NFL. You could show up to your interview drunk and they'll just say, "don't do that on your first day of work." then you do anyway and probably still end up getting a promotion.
you say that but fuck if i remember the last really bad character pick outside of jachai polite. their issue is picking players shitty for their schemes.

>reagor
>a rosterable player
pick one

It's been pain watching him climb up the board. He'd be such a good fit for the Eagles.

Attached: hehehahahoho.gif (220x220, 19.65K)

Hes the kid from last chance u. He rebuilt his life and body. He plays like a 6'5 265 von miller. In a year of nfl lifting he will be massive.
He's one of those rare 4/3 ends who are good with length, can bend and use power. The hand tech is good, his motor never stops running. Some times he over shoots a play.
If he went to the jags with allen and the wide 9 he will get 10 sacks a year easy.

>implying jachai polite was a long time ago
there have only been 2 drafts since then, and the draft directly after that could have 3 players that never play again depending on what happens with bechton.

becton looks motivated to play and he suffered a terrible fluke injury. mims is also working his ass off at least, but if it becomes on field success then we'll talk. it's funny how everyone forgot how good becton was in 2020 despite how ass the team was.

one of the Pack beat issues a MUST HAVE list of WRs

Attached: Pack beat must have WRs.jpg (552x497, 52.01K)

Why is wilson so high

>Alec Pierce not in the top 10
Anti white racism strikes again

I'd put Olave and Burks above Wilson and London. Maybe Pickens too.

Will Metchie be good?

i think the packers end up with burks with the raiders pick

early look at Jameson Williams as a Chief

Attached: Jameson Williams KC.jpg (1284x1614, 223.25K)

lord I hope not, I'm rooting for this kid

Pick 15: Jordan Davis
Pick 18: Treylon Burks/Jameson Williams/Drake London

My ideal first round for the Eagles.