Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: image_2022-04-14_130007002.png (360x360, 206.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dC0RNx9ZVxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did it really hurt that much?

K W A B
W
A
B

Probably not but you need to make sure your opponent gets sent off. That's why a lot of contact gets milked.

Materazzi told him he is the >lyncher of Leverkusen

Pastaniggas dived against Australia and got a dirty easy win to go to the finals, then dive against Zinedine Zidane again. They will pay for this world cup forever, this is what happens when you cheat and think you are going to escape from consequences and karma.

FACTS

Das rite

roid rage

Attached: file.png (1980x1114, 1.12M)

The germans refballed in all 3 finals against argentina and no karma...

Such weird way to attack him. Just throw a punch instead of this awkward headbutt

because using your hands is not allowed

How are brazilian bundas, Nahuel?

Attached: 1649953625846.jpg (1080x242, 94.04K)

Based.

you know shit is bad if a hue defends an argie's honor

KWAB: the moment

>Pastaniggas dived against Australia
that was a clear penalty for anyone with a pair of working eyeballs

Islam makes you stupid.

Please take him back

For the lulz

Attached: 873445811.jpg (492x501, 34K)

To this day, people still remember more Materazzi diving like a fag than France losing the WC, and I hate the gabachos. He did nothing wrong.
Also, the anti-tobacco cocksucking lobby is to blame for this.

To be remembered, its his moment in footie

Have you looked at their new players? Lmfao they aren't going to win a WC or Euro ever again.

No one can say

Attached: 1636255044603.webm (1280x720, 459.96K)

my thoughts exactly

t. Al-andalus

Zidane overreacted like a bitch, this is such a fake comment. Boys in high school makes cruder jokes than this. Funny thing is, if the rumour about what Materazzi said about his mother was true then Zidane would’ve been in the right doing what he did

>just imagine being Materazzi
>just imagine being the guy who will be forever remembered as "the guy Zidane wrecked with a headbutt"
LMAO fuck shittalians

Never believed he said this. So weak compared to what players listen

What is he supposed to have said about his mother?

zizou was triggered by the winning header buffon stopped minutes prior
youtube.com/watch?v=dC0RNx9ZVxc

>Zidane suggested afterwards that his mother had been insulted. Some English newspapers even ran a story that Materazzi had called his mother “a terrorist whore”, apparently based on lip reading experts, but then had to apologise, retract and pay libel damages when Materazzi denied it.

>“My mother died when I was 15. I would never have insulted his,” Materazzi has said. “I spoke about his sister instead.” Ah. That’s OK then. Endless Warren Report-style analysis seems to have concluded Materazzi said: “You can give it [his shirt] to your sister” or something close.

didn't their attack and defense win the last CL and their midfield the one from before?

friendly reminder that blatter and platini were so assblasted that they even opened an official inquiry into Materazzi shit talking

Hard to believe Zidane would chimp out like that if Matterazzi had only said the thing about his sister

>hard to believe a nafri would chimp put

Zizou is a berberoid.

the "french" are mental midgets, always have been.

there is a rumor that zidane left juventus because his wife had an affair with inzaghi
this is what materazzi joked about

It's a game for gentlemen played by thugs pretty much.

Here’s some more quotes. No way, something wasn’t said about his mother

>Other shots at solving the mystery may have been more accurate. Several media organisations say that their lip-readers interpreted Materazzi saying, words to the effect, that Zidane was the "mother of a whore" or "everyone knows that your mother is a whore," while other lip-readers attributed equally tasteless remarks about Zidane's sister to the Italian. Materazzi has admitted insulting Zidane but flatly denied that he had attacked his mother. "The mother is sacred," the Italian said on Monday.

>It had since emerged that Zidane's mother was very ill - which may further help to explain the violence of his reaction

zidane always chimped out, he got two straight red cards in world cups

ingrate

>Several media organisations say that their lip-readers

>Marco Materazzi has received libel damages from the Sun newspaper over reports that he called Zinedine Zidane "the son of a terrorist whore" before the Frenchman head-butted him in the 2006 World Cup final. The amount of the out-of-court settlement was not disclosed but was described as "substantial" and was reported elsewhere as being "a six-figure sum".
>The Internazionale defender had sued the British tabloid in the high court in London for wrongly reporting that Materazzi made the comment to Zidane

Violent needs

chat shit get banged
simple as

Attached: 1634041585217.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

Attached: image_2022-04-14_193040555.png (235x214, 57.87K)

Catriel, pls

Come on, man, everyone knows you were a bunch of diving sissies in 2006 even if you were also the best game of the tournament.

He probably found out that he was unvaccinated. I would do the same to any unvaxxed nazi chud if they got within 6 feet of me

Wtf is going on here

Zidane is the dog, riggt?

>tf
>tp

More pathetic than will Smith's slap

>you were also the best game of the tournament.
>Italy
Lol

I know you subhuman white people don't have any dignity and have whores for mothers and sisters but men from good families don't let anyone disrespect their family members like that. I can already see half of your neighborhood has fucked your mother in every hole so you try to bring down Zidane or other good men.

Attached: 1245442124554.png (384x383, 145.23K)

Based Georgian blood feuding for several generations over an insult on his great great grand mother by some drunkard from another village.

>inbred georgians never insult family members because they would insult their own family members

Attached: 1629383355507.png (396x385, 132.55K)