I'm so fucking scared

i'm so fucking scared

Attached: file.png (665x201, 119.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c5eD7a97DVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me too

why the hell would you be scared? we're going to whip their ass in a sport we don't even care about lol

>OFFICIAL EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER-FINALS MATCH: England's Leicester City vs Netherlands' PSV Eindhoven

England has a mental block against the US, you have this one comfortably

yup, them and Iran are going to be worked so hard by the mere presence of our flag that they turn to shit. Simple. I expect a red card from that Leeds dog England puts at DM

Lessss goooo

>match is just the English fans calling the US traitors because divegrass is the only acceptable way to vent nationalist sentiment now

>evil vs evil

>we don't even care about lol
you are the only people creating threads about this game (6 months before it starts, no less). for england it's just the second group game, doesn't matter who the opponent is

just take the vaccine

Why? If we win, the English tears will be thr saltiest, most delicious thing ever. If we lose, we don't care about soccer anyway.

On the other hand, if England wins they don't get to celebrate otherwise they would be admitting that beating the US matters to them. And if they lose, they can't say they don't care about soccer because they do... a LOT.

The pressure of this game is 100% on England.

why? You've got nothing lose and everything to gain

Attached: 1580513175719.jpg (960x648, 109.43K)

True, England are weak whenever something goes off plan. Even when things go according to plan at the start they crumble like against Italy when they lost the Euro trophy at Wembley and their neanderthal fans started beating up Italians while they make fun of south america for having latin temperament.

>if England wins they don't get to celebrate
the players won't because it's just another game, but Yea Forums will be flooded with laughing at USA threads and I'll be front and centre of it

USA vs Iran and England vs Scotland/Wales seem to have more at stake
USA vs England is just friendly banter

Would you be scared if Trump had won instead of Biden?

>And if they lose, they can't say they don't care about soccer because they do... a LOT.
It'll be college football + NFL season, no one will care about soccer starting mid-August and the World Cup will be nothing but a footnote in our news. Even if we beat England. Maybe if you're in El Paso or Los Angeles people will care, and that's a maybe

Englel is going to choke like they always do. Some of the best at banter, invented soccer, choke in the clutch. It's almost cruel

meant to reply to
The only people that will do that are obsessed Europeans and Mexicans, i.e. people with no money

your preemptive cope doesn't work. there were about 100 americans here for the world cup draw posting about it. imagine all the tourists that come for the world cup. there will be plenty of americans getting angry at all the posts coming their way. even now when nothing is really happening there are 5-10 americans who seethe every time we laugh at pulishit. you've clearly never been here for a world cup

You will literally be this meme. And you're proud of that?

Attached: 1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486.jpg (736x577, 38.21K)

England being demolished by the americans will be só funny.

it's a win-win situation for you really

I think your retarded self forgot the world cup is during the NFL season this time, and that no one will care because watching 2 shitty NFL teams play each other is far more appealing than any soccer game for us. Hell, 2 shitty NFL teams routinely sell out English mega-stadiums kek

based spic

Attached: kekg.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

why would i be secretly crying? that's you pretending you don't care

dreams do be like that

>th-that's YOU!!

oh right, is the NFL on 24/7 or will there be time in between these games?

>n-nooo! You can't just not care about soccer! Let me laugh in your face that you lost a match in the 5th most popular sport in your country. You have to care more so I can feel satisfied please.

test

>5th
8th

>noooo y-you care!! You have to care!
Cope lmao

It'S basically the 4th most popular, soon to be 3rd.

Baseball is dying, stop coping

>i'm so fucking scared

Attached: 1649619113328.webm (540x960, 3M)

you do care though, you are engaging in a discussion about the sport right now. i have been on Yea Forums since 2011 and have never once posted in a thread about the NBA, NFL or baseball, that is what not caring is. pure indifference. it matters a lot to you what happens with this game in november and I'll be here to laugh when you get crushed. you should reconsider if you think there are no stakes here for the USA.

mental gymnastics medalists, please keep making cope posts and let us keep living in your heads for no rent

fucking kek

>let us keep living in your heads for no rent
But OP is American

Attached: p2.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

we beat them the last time we played in a World Cup, we’re America, we don’t get scared

This is peak Chad by the way. Jealousy is sophomoric.

to play a match that we're expected to lose? It's house money as long as we don't get 3-0'd. I'd be much more worried about TCOB vs Iran and the coin flip that will be the other game.

does that mean that you guys didn't post en masse, once again?

The last weekend in November is rivalry weekend in college football. It's like if the EPL scheduled Man City v Man United, Arsenal v Tottenham, and Liverpool v Everton all in the same day while all six teams were in the hunt for the league title. I literally cannot overstate how big of a weekend it is for college football.

that’s the whole reason they started the World Cup and euros so europeans would compete in soccer instead of war. too bad y’all suck at both

and you decided to open his thread, post in it multiple times, about america. we literally own you. Your country does what we tell them to do. And you spend every day thinking about us. Your news is commentary about America. Your music is becoming more American. You quite literally may as well be the 51st state, but even then we'd probably forget you exist. Thank you for coming to this thread to reaffirm your obsession. You may leave now, or keep posting about us, either way idc lmao

youtu.be/c5eD7a97DVE

That's not even counting anecdotal stories lol, Ive met so many Americans who love football

England has literally never beaten the US in a competitive match.

Attached: FPWE4kaXwAEOIkZ.jpg (4096x2731, 488.58K)

>open the thread
>make posts about Americans
>continues to seethe about how we don't care

>how soccer plans to overtake baseball
lmao and I plan on overtaking Emma Raducanu after she's done having sex with black men
KEK

>mfw Alexander Ahnold gets caught halfway up the field and Pulisic nutmegs Pickford for a tap-in the 88th minute

post yfw England finishes second in the group and cedes two hattricks to Mbappe and Benzema plus a cheeky Hendo own goal

The soccer game is on Friday though, with no NFL which is on Thursday and college rivalry weekend mostly taking place the next day on Saturday.

That was my first post ITT

Attached: pp.jpg (740x678, 232.06K)

and you're the only brit posting ITT? why is so challenging for you?

Well if your odds are as good as Football's in the US, youre not too far away from her pussy then. Zoomers dont care about baseball

yeah the people who say that "we" don't care might be wrong, but they most likely don't care themselves. Our highest-rated match of all time wasn't viewed by like 93% of the population.

i am pretty much. I'm just letting amerifats know what's in store for them

Attached: hi.jpg (720x152, 26.98K)

This is an anonymous board, there was no way for us to know that brother. Sorry about that.

I can see Reyna slicing and dicing England's stone-feet defenders and doing a cheeky Messi-esque chip into the goal that just beats outstretched tiny arms of Pickford
Florida/FSU, ASU/Arizona, Nebraska/Iowa, NC State/UNC, Oregon/Oregon State, UCLA/Cal all play that day, 4 of those games are going to have more views than any soccer game
we're literally going to spank you in our 8th most popular sport kek, cope on

Nebraska at Iowa
Arizona State at Arizona
Oregon at Oregon State
UCLA at Cal
Florida State at Florida
NC State at UNC

All happening on Friday this year.

Nebraska/Iowa and UF/FSU will probably double the ratings for the World Cup, the NC teams will probably beat it too.
>Pac-12

FSU/Florida is the only big time rivalry in that matchup and it got moved from Saturday just this year. None of the others are marquee must watch games and I say that as a huge CFB fan.

>literal amateur sports are going to mog world cup games in the ratings
>english posters still think we are lying when we say we don't care

Nebraska/Iowa is pretty massive for a nu-rivalry no matter how shit Nebraska is

They mindbreak themselves into thinking we actually care, it's so weird, like get a hobby that makes you stop thinking so much about us so much

are we really just gonna circle jerk this shit until NOVEMBER
i am already exhausted and sick of the world cup memes
fuck this corrupt semen slurping sport

yeah, americans are gonna take hours out of their day every day until november saying they don't care