Is Tootsie a film worth watching?

Is Tootsie a film worth watching?

Attached: 4738637.png (639x611, 330K)

>Big Gay Sir inc

cursed image

look at this balding ass nigga shaking my damn head fr

its pretty problematic

Oh my fucking god ahahahahaha no NOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHA
This fucking kid looks like he's 20 trying to be someone's 50 year old unmarried aunt goddamn.

Looks a bit like Helena Bonham Carter

He dresses like Phyllis from the Office.

I assumed this was a 1/4 black 3/4 white woman before seeing the subreddit

good to know colins son actually found a job besides internet reviewer

ahh the good ole reddit ad. BUY BIG GEYSER WATER GUYS

Tootsie was one of my ex's favorite films. So watching it could give you an edge with the ladies. It wasn't terrible.

Tootsie is a great movie and it's funny as fuck but you don't really care and you just wanted an excuse to post your "hilarious" image.
This board sucks now and the mods are fucking worthless.

please dilate

>119386894
Transphobie is fucking real...
Shaking. My. G-d. Damn. Head,

Attached: 1547760549945.jpg (612x380, 59K)

eddie murphy passes better than this nigga

>BIG GEY

have sex

>but I survived

Did he think he was going to die?

Attached: 1563577297909.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

why don't people like this take sandpaper to their dome and get rid of those wrinkles?

IT'S BIG GAY MA'AM INC

What type of mentally ill person would inflict that kind of mutilation and pain to themselves?

dial 8

its better than looking like fucking golden girls material at age 20.

he mean's he didn't shoot them this time

they are too goddamn stupid to use makeup like girls do. Girls only look "nicer" because they cake themselves in makeup, without it we all look pretty similar. Make up can even transform pretty mascular men into convincing women.

WHOOOOOOOOSH

>it's always Americans

>Remember me user? When I killed your brother I talked JUST LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Attached: 1560343130883.gif (533x310, 1.53M)

excuse me honorable sir can you please not the reddit sound in my presence

He got the best man's number.

>Did he think he was going to die?

No, but she will now via suicide after you misgendered her. I hope you're happy.

Yes. It's a good movie. It's a comedy but there's a lot of "current" stuff in it about being trans, sexual harassment, etc. but the movie doesn't try to pretend like it will change the world and it ins't self-congratulory about being "woke" and shit.
It's also a pretty good movie about the struggle of unknown actors and the world of 80s (but still relevant today) tv soaps.

No, it really can't

Attached: pg3en119bhf31.jpg (960x960, 116K)

this dude slaps your ass while lifting at the gym what do?

chadette

>one example of a guy with a really strong chin and masculine features
>no it doesnt
ok cummie brain

>excuse me, sir.

the hairstyle and piercings makes him look like ultra gay Hitler

always white men

always. remember, tranny is a race issue.

>retard cant even quote properly
there are tons of asians all over twitter, and tons of tranny negros on the streets.

black people are extra privileged with their transness because its hard to differentiate males from females to begin with

Attached: YOU, SHALL NOT, PAAAAAAASS.png (1250x1250, 2.18M)

you said 'masculine' you fucking retard, but even the beta ones don't pass

Attached: z72i8pxpe8e31.png (979x979, 1.12M)

oof

any of yall know if there was ever any follow up on that fruit loops tranny who got knocked the fuck out by his own dad while screaming at his parents

Attached: cq896unicr911.png (954x784, 1.82M)

Grotesque faggot, future member of the 40%

ovulate

you are just cherry picking to say that I am wrong. We all hve seen some posted on here that totally pass, even if they arent particularly good looking. An ugly guy will make an ugly woman.
second, people act like there are no ugly masculine women that these hideous trans people look like. Especially older woman look like trannies.

baaaahahaha wow

Attached: 20190811_042127.png (158x112, 30K)

>make being trans your entire personality
>cant be bothered to get a good hair style or wig, or you know hair transplant whatever procedure
>cant bother with any makeup aside from lipstick
>too lazy to shave and often has stubble
>sense of fashion is so shitty and lazy they often look like thrift store grandmas

More like Helena Boner-Cutter

No, you said that makeup can make a masculine looking one pass, it absolutely can't. Secondly the one with a big jaw I posted wouldn't even be an ugly looking man.. You sound like you're holding out hope for dilation

No haggard old woman looks as masculine or disgusting as these things because of their small bones, even the most grotesque 6'1 ancient hag has more delicate bone structure than a man

Attached: a2evnjh6flb31.jpg (2448x3264, 495K)

it's almost as if those were mainly depressed men

top right one could pass as a ftm trans

The absolute state of m*tts

You will never pass tranny, Join the 40%
Based dubs trips

I bet most of their sense of femininity comes from anime.

This makes my big geyser the little geyser

>300 years later
>white archeologists
Lol whypipo will be gone by the end of the century. Maybe some remote villages in South Brazil or Argentina survive.

Makeup totally can you retard. It wont make them look good, but it will shift them over the grey sone into woman territory. There are plenty of disgusting women that look like this. go outside. I had an example in mind of some politicians wife that looks insanely like a tranny but Im not going to waste my time anymore.
yeah but thats not funny

you'd be surprised my guy btw these are both biological females

Attached: maybe it's maybelline.jpg (877x737, 84K)

His skin looks pretty nice but he has a Chad skull so hell never pass.

The 2020 Olympics are going to be fucking hilarious. Half the medals are going to be won by 'women' who used to be men.

have you not seen the asian makeup removal videos? They can influence how the shape of their face appears with make up shit alone.
The idiot in this image is another who doesn't know how to use make up. lipstick is too contrasting, their entire face is all one color making them look even more ghastly, in addition its a great big fat person.
Make up couldn't turn someone like them into Miss America, but it could definetly be less grotesque.

Attached: uk1.jpg (512x351, 47K)

if that were true they might be tolerable

Attached: F48D8E8A-A651-4282-9E14-CD173EB1A300.png (1140x1030, 306K)

EL HERMANO DE JIREN!!

Attached: firefox_2019-08-11_04-35-54.png (139x179, 64K)

>work is something you have to "survive" because there is about a 50% chance you will get shot
kek fucking amerilols

So that's what Moot's been up to.

BIG DICK BITCH BIG DICK BITCH

dilate