TOTTENHAM TILL HE DIES

Imagine changing Champions League for Conference League because:
>look at as! We are Manchester United! Big name!
>look Harry we have heheh siuuuuu!

Based Kane. Manchester United is toxic, social media fc, rubbish club.

Also some random Dutch manager from farmers league over Conte. Kek

Attached: 0FA8798D-477D-4963-BE1C-452E31A7CB06.jpg (1284x1754, 882.87K)

*be's losing to NS Mura and Vitesse*
KEK

Kane is an overrated hack. He's saving Man U from another shit transfer

all this proves is harry kane hates bald people. He was desperate to leave when nuno was tottenham manager, now he's rejecting man utd

Tbf being a club legend is a great way to keep making money after retiring

Vardy and Kaspar will be involved in everything Leicester until they die, meanwhile Drinkwater will be completey forgotten and Mahrez plus Kante will get one or two mentions but that's it

No mention of silverware
He's finally learnt

>He's saving Man U from another shit transfer
not really, as they'll just buy some other shitter for too much money instead

drinkwater has been on 100k a week at chelsea since he moved, theres absolutely no chance he gives a single fuck

he'll regret it when we fast forward 12 month and tottenham are 6th

how does it feel knowing that Conte will win the league with spurs?

Kane is a Crouch-tier striker

uhhh he won the Audi Cup

>tottenham 6th
>with Conte, Kane, Son, new signings in the summer

This now for Tottenham to become club that fights for trophies or never and be Spurdz forever

Drinkwater has a lifelong sponsorship deal with Evian.

If he went to man united he would be the best player on the team by miles

Maybe, but it's nice to leave a legacy, it's not like Drinkwater would have been skint at Leicester.

>Kane is an overrated hack
LOW IQ ALERT
kane is a fantastic player, he is underrated.

why would he join united from spurs? spurs are getting CL football and are in an upwards direction, united is getting conference league
he wants to go to city, not yanited

this. would not mind Kane wanted to join well run club that wants to win trophies(City, Liverpool) but not FFS penchester disunited

Based.

he was part of the leicester team that got promoted and then still part of the team when they won the league, he does have a strong legacy even if he fucked off right after. He might even have been captain at the time but i'm not sure of that. You're right he's not gonna go down as a schmeichel tier club legend but he's a huge part of their history forever

>are in an upwards direction
Lost to Mura rofl

Thank you Italianbro for Conte.

united lost to some middlesborough and everton and are clueluess, spurs have direction

they'd need to sign about 6 top class players to contend for any trophies. new gk because lloris is washed, new CB, possibly 2 new CBs, 2 new midfielders and cover at fullback. arguably need more depth up front plus would have to get kulusevski on a permanent deal (at least 50m). kek at you thinking levy is going to do this. their best bet would be to sell kane and reinvest the money but they won't get that much for him now, they fucked themselves last season

keep living in the past. we sorted out our shit. We playing better and better

penchester disunited? weekly dose of embarrassment, hope fc that Ten Hag will change for better

>2 new CB
Clueless. Why would they need 2 new CBs? Romero was signed at the start of the season and has been elite.

Not yet. Spurs will have to pay £50mln in the summer

I´ll too rather stay at tottemshart than go to manure.

>united lost to some middlesborough and everton
Mura is far, far worse than both Yid boy

>Why would they need 2 new CBs
because the current ones aren't good enough to win trophies, simple as

i don't think he can
city, liverpool and chelsea are the strongest teams in the world. all of them are getting stronger this summer.
even with a shitty season plagued with injuries and drama, chelsea are still ending with 84 points.
city and liverpool at 95 and 94.

cringe

if they sell kane the whole team collapses, so they can't sell him.

>sell kane
He carries them though

tottenham lost to JewEFA.

this, kane is utter shit that can only score vs san marino, luxembourg and norwich

I still don’t understand how Conte choked in Europe with the Spurs and now has them sat at 4th in the tables

Drinkdriver isn't completely forgotten, if this nickname is anything to go by.

Kane should be a top 25 player of all times

Instead he is destined to always be criminally underrated because he plays for a shit team

This, Kane would just be another bust. He's already in a decline.

wait anglos really rate kane i thought it was a thing of not having anyone better jesus christ how embarassing

the best striker in your history is a championship player from stoke, pipe down brownie

Please buy our Darwin for 80M

yeah, it's him or sterling

Attached: hazard sterling.webm (634x360, 1.46M)

kane has never been world class and you'll have to deal with it or cope harder, inbred tea sipping cunt

>rejects manchester united
Wasn't it meant to be Man City?
Why would he ever go to United? They're a joke. Tottenham unironically have a better chance of winning something short term than United.

He does have a world cup golden boot so at least he has something. Hes definitely better than a lot of players that have trophies

Regret what, idiot? Regret not joining Manchester United? While they're an embarrassing joke? How stupid are you?

>mfw the brits consider this bargain bin version of Luca Toni a top 20 player of all time

Attached: 1649219803506.jpg (614x767, 38.76K)

all man utd need is the right manager and they're back on track, they spend too much money to not compete. contrast this with tottenham. the choice is clear.

meh, this is nonsensical to me as saying messi isn't world class. anyone who derides kane is either baiting or doesn't watch football.

>The Terror of Tunisia
>The Punisher of Panama (P)
>The Creep of Colombia (P)

What if Bale stayed at Tot?

>What if Bale stayed at Tot?
Last year or 10 years ago when he first left?

Are you seriously comparing Harry Kane to Lionel Messi???????

Attached: 1647034694291.png (892x552, 1.3M)

no, please learn to comprehend english. although kane is miles better right now yeah, messi is washed up as fuck.

What a sorry club to have 'arry Kane as your club legend.
Confirmed childhood Arsenal fan
Tried to force his way out of the club
And not even a 1 club man anyways
At least Gerrard was a Liverpool fan from the start, but it still is very funny how their customers pretend to ignore that he tried to force himself out of the club

Ah. I understand everything now, I wonder where the german HSV user is its almost time for your daily seethe.

>penchester
Penalties in the EPL this season:
Liverpool 8
Chelsea and City 7
Manure 3

Plus 2 penalties each in the UCL. Except for United who got none.

i don't support tottenham, kane is much better than that club and should strive for better. i'm just here laughing at some brownoid with bad football takes

10 years ago when he was signed by RM? Didn't know he left again.

He was at spurs on loan