Admit it, this scene was fucking empowering and it will be remembered fondly for generations to come

Admit it, this scene was fucking empowering and it will be remembered fondly for generations to come.

Attached: 165A6086-632D-491A-B5B6-9CBF5BF07ABC.png (780x541, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIyofx4wU6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed.
>Inb4 all the angry incels

Damn, Captain Marvel was tight.

Attached: 1563962787586.jpg (701x396, 89K)

Gwyneth's suit was cool but her face was so badly edited onto it. Makes me think she wasn't even meant to be there until someone decided to CG her in and they just used some prior recordings of her face.

Nice troll

Attached: 8964.jpg (792x600, 255K)

Attached: olsen cleavage.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>Will be remember 4 generations to come
One month after Endgame was in cinemas it was already forgotten.

Why the fuck didn't she just fly away? Like straight up take the god damn thing and fling it into the sun?

capeshit ruined movie night

>I never even jerked off to you
>YOU WILL

Attached: olsen 54768.jpg (1200x1705, 323K)

no sif, no sale

Attached: sif.jpg (590x438, 59K)

Too perfect for this shitshow

Attached: jamie alexander.jpg (2848x4288, 1.06M)

>never

Attached: 15.jpg (1440x1920, 377K)

Attached: 1563678949615.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Droopy and veiny just my type

- 3 CIS white men
- one died leaving just a daughter
- other gave up on his reign birthright, and gave it to a black woman
- other grew old and gave his property to a black man

pottery

Attached: avengers-endgame-odds-will-captain-america-iron-man-and-thor-die.jpg (500x282, 150K)

I don’t even think people remember that scene now

Are they all like 5'5'' or something?
Jesus, imagine the guys on the set having to be professional and not laugh in their faces.

I agree on that's what it looks like, but she was definitely on set with everyone else.
Look at 0:44
youtu.be/SIyofx4wU6I

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow-Rescue-Armor-768x580.jpg (768x580, 62K)

Nebula is pretty tall, if not for Brie Larson she would be my #1 avenger.

Why didn't they all team up to destroy Thanos' ship together? Why wasn't there some 60 second scene in a "one take" shot where they all help Spidey get the gauntlet to Carol? Why did it have to have attention drawn to it?

What ever happened to 'show don't tell'? It would have been fine if it just happened 'naturally'.

Why didn't Captain marvel put the gauntlet on, she can take it.

It was cringe and most women think it was cringe too. Stop acting like the internet extremes is how normal people act.

Just as it should be

For narrative reasons that exception is fine. The same way that we can overlook the time travel that breaks the arbitrary rules they themselves set.

Comic books are easy, even when you do the modern 'appeal to everyone' editing. I don't understand why these companies make it so hard for themselves. It's literally the problem with pro-wrestling "hurr durr that poorly conceived outcome was the only option we had left after doing everything we could to get ourselves into that corner."

It was cringe and i didn't understand what point they were trying to get across

I especially like how girl streamers fight slut shaming by just being more slutty on stream. That's a bold strategy I can get behind.

Woman impregnate vaigna
Put pebis in the vagina and make it cum cum cum
Woman into pregnat
Woman into happy
Woman into big belly
Woman into FUCK WOMAN!! FUCK WOMAN ALL DAY CUM IN THE VAIGNA WITH YOUR BEBGIS

Did she get Fappening'd?

Oh man did they fuck it up in post. The torso of the armor looks great. It's so weird how they seem to put effort in some costumes and not in others. Like I get that Iron Man suits are easier to do in CG but how come Spidey doesn't get a basic bodysuit? So many others have one but Spidey is in a mocap suit.

I have never seen such blatant pandering since
>nuStar Wars
>Black Panther
>Captain Marvel

This scene was so dumb even by capeshit standards. Maybe two (2) of these women know each other why would they drop everything to meet up in a specific part of the battlefield?

Why is the battlefield so empty? The entire battle is over the gauntlet and the guantlet is RIGHT there! Why are none of the opposing force focusing their fire power on that one spot?

Up until this point Carol has been shown to be the strongest single fighter in the entire mcu so why would she need fodder Shuri and Mantis protecting her? Mantis cant even fight

Why are they even walking slowly? They have set this battle up to be the deciding moment of the fate of the universe surely they would have a bit of urgency to their actions

What movie?

>giant mole right on the face
>literally no tits
>perfect

Yeah her face looks weird in the 2 scenes with her in the suit, which was too bad because iron maiden was kinda making my dick hard otherwise

I feel like their long term goal is to have Tony's daughter take the suit. But that's like a really long term goal.

only by retards

Don't ask Gwyneth Paltro.

Revengers: Playtime's Over

None of them even know who the other girls are lol

When was carol shown to be the strongest?

None of them ever interacted with each other, talk about a scene that felt hamfisted. This will never be remembered because there's zero substance behind it, it's literally just a bunch of women slapped into a scene for goodboy points. How women don't find this shit patrionizing is beyond me

Because the vast majority of capeshits audience are males.

>a really long term goal
I´ll bet you a bitcoin the next Iron "Man" will be named "Iron Girl".
Out in three years.

Who have girlfriends and pretty much EVERYONE was either embarrassed, outright guffawing or ignoring that retarded scene