Dad used up all the DVR space on preseason football so none of my scheduled shows recorded

>dad used up all the DVR space on preseason football so none of my scheduled shows recorded

Attached: blade runner deucer.png (588x784, 235K)

>mom has set DVR to record anything starring Jamie Foxx or Idris Elba

>dvr
>living with parents
Get the fuck off this site and go do your homework

You can just pirate your shows you retard

Beat Shazam is normie kino

i wish I had a dad

maybe move out of the house
well maybe not - you're only 33

All Patriots fans are drunken closet fags and all Raider fans are niggers.

Do me! Do me!

Attached: 2000px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png (2000x990, 171K)

Egghand isnt football

haven't really been the same since they had a murderer at MLB and a deep sea fish they gave a bunch of steroids to at OLB.

Now people have the right expectations and won't be shocked when you lose to the browns twice.

Attached: got all As at VT.jpg (3200x1680, 230K)

Soccer is for poorfag third worlders.

amen. I can see the malnourished children without shoes running over a dusty non regulation field kicking a tattered ball into a goal that has no netting. That's the mental image when someone says "soccer".

Soccer doesn't exist you dumb mutts, its football

nah that's what those weird aussies play on the round field in jerseys that look like women's basketball jerseys.

>I taught mom how to make a series recording and now there are 24 Deadliest Catch episodes on the DVR

Does discovery show anything else?

Every house I go to that still has Cable I set a Harvey Weinstein recording to record everything where he is credited.

That way roasties know how much art they are trying to take away.

Only third worlders call soccer "football".

Well to be fair, you can just pirate your shows. Your dad can't/doesn't even know how

only record new episodes user no way they air 24 new episodes that fast

Log into your family's cable account online, what is on the family DVR right now?

every ID channel show or murder mystery shows for euros

I neglected to tell her about new episodes only because I didn't think they'd literally show them all day.

its his house its his rules

>chad brother set DVR recordings
>now it is 90% full with American Muscle Garage type shows.