Terror: Infamy

Episode 1 is out. Is it awful?

Attached: p17055838_b_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Movement_of_the_Eastern_World
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love The Terror with Boris Karloff

SJW shit

Are you saying that because you watched it or because that's what the common speculation has been since it was announced?

>common speculation
How is it speculation when the creators specifically said this season was going to be SJW shit?

So you didn't watch it then. I haven't either yet so I'm not saying it is or isn't trash, just wanna hear the first reactions from people who have seen it

Not even gonna watch this dishonest garbage, The Terror was perfect and didnt need more seasons

You might as well give it a quick check just to confirm that is in fact dishonest garbage

Is there anybody at all who worked on the first series still around working on this one or is it an entirely different team?

It's the best thing since sliced bread and I love my sliced bread!

FDR was basically a Communist and that one time he rounded up Japs is still too racist for the minorities. They won’t talk about how Japanese Americans went along with it willingly to prove their loyalty. Today they act like it was a evil conspiracy worse than Pearl Harbor itself.

>no based 1800’s british naval drama
into the trash

You've gone full dummy. Assets were seized and liquidated. Families went along with it because the alternative was the street or deportation.

t. Sansei, grandfather was in the Pamona "assembly center"

>They won’t talk about how Japanese Americans went along with it willingly because otherwise they'd be shot.

Yeah I'm sure most were glad to give up all their possessions and property worth hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars today just to get "compensated" with 20,000 decades later, most of whom couldn't even claim it since a lot of documentation was lost. Also a lot of them proved their loyalty by fighting in Europe and being used by cannon fodder so why were their families locked behind barbed wire in threadbare conditions that would make the Uighurs in China feel lucky.

Of course a piece of shit like you will try to turn it around and make it something they WANTED to do when they literally didn't have a say in the matter.

Lol is that supposed to be a bad thing?

As a Japanese-American, I'm not watching this garbage. Just another hit piece to make us look like we were mystical orientals haunted by eastern ghosts instead of loyal Americans in a shitty situation. It's ironic because supernatural dumfuckery nearly ruined S1 already.

Attached: Al.jpg (364x507, 34K)

Lol retards can't read

>As a Japanese-American, I'm not watching this garbage. Just another hit piece to make us look like we were mystical orientals haunted by eastern ghosts instead of loyal Americans in a shitty situation. It's ironic because supernatural dumfuckery nearly ruined S1 already.

Attached: 318321305_2f8f2ad175_b.jpg (1023x819, 141K)

>dude we treated loyal Americans like prisoners in the country they were model, contributing citizens for isn't that based and redpilled lololol??
It sure is, Billy. Don't forget your lunch box tomorrow. ;)

Is this season a giant pain in the ass to watch like the first one?

@119383680
>t. shill mad his viral plan backfired

Intro scene with sexy asian milf bones falling apart and then lobotomizing herself was pretty kino

Not at all, its just regular amc programming schedule instead of that ppv shit or whatever it was

Perfectly reasonable to assume the slopes would be potential agents of the emperor in those days.

Did you know Japanese promoted pan-asianism and black nationalism in the US? Pretty interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Movement_of_the_Eastern_World

If they were really all traitors they wouldn't have been recruited to serve in the 442nd - still the most decorated unit in US military history.

In these days too. We should deport/execute every last one of them and force the women to be bleached until they've had the slant bred out of them.

>This section cites no sources

But I suppose you're right. Not *all* blackbirds are black.

I want every Asian to read these posts. This is what white Americans really think about you. They will never accept you, they will never look at you as anything but an invader and something to be removed. They prefer blacks or Mexicans over you and it doesn't matter how much you try to be a good citizen. If anything they see your good behavior as weakness.

Never forget that.

I'm not white

Sorry, Todd, but even if that were to happen, you wouldn't be of the stock to catch any Jap pussy.

That's only in the "Background" and "news of the Pearl Harbor attack"
The actual event is cited
They were less risk on the front line than at home

We don't care. It's one of the benefits of our upbringing. While everyone else wants to abloobloobloo about oppression and how the game is rigged, we just work harder to succeed. That's why Japanese are generally crushing it compared to other minorities in the country.

>t. spic

Politics aside, it actually seems well produced with good cinematography. It seems like the historical time period tropes are in the backseat of the plot as opposed to the horror/mystery

That said, it still seems more appropriate to give it its own title rather than calling it a second season of the original Terror

Everyone’s a fuckin invader at some point. It’s not exclusive to “white people” you tool bag.

They don't care. They literally do not care. Most whites expect a race war in the near future and when that happens they won't see your achievements or contributions or good behavior or success, in fact they'll probably use those as evidence that you cheated. They will only see your slanted eyes and high cheek bones. They will slaughter you with the rest of the undesirables.

Oh shit people lose their possessions in a war?
No!

>They prefer blacks or Mexicans over you and it doesn't matter how much you try to be a good citizen.

Take this garbage shit to /pol/ ====>>>>

I'm asian and you're right. I want a white boy w/ a BWC to bleach my tight boipucci

Hey would it be cool if we stayed on the thread topic

/pol/ is probably the one place where whites are the most honest about their intentions. They will massacre every last Asian on American soil before continuing on to the blacks and Mexicans.

>This is what white Americans really think about you
Like it matters, they're maybe 10% of the population and declining.

Would you be having this same conversation on a thread for The Grudge or The Ring?

So nobody here has actually seen ep 1 yet?

I just dled it. I really loved The Terror and have no idea what kind of take they'll take this time. Anyway I'm kinda tired of "Asian" horror when all they show and pull ideas from is Japanese/Korean/Chinese horror when there's more to Asian than just those 3 countries.

Kik?

wait until there's a asian male/white female sex scene

the whole Yea Forums will be spammed with that show.

can't wait for the butthurt. who am i kidding, it's already here.

I'm about halfway through it. I can see how some people might feel its a bit cucked only due to the timing of current events. If you take it just for what it is without the context of irl timing its really not bad. Still, the actors are quite as passionate as the ones from S1, but that should be expected

I don't give a fuck, take your off-topic garbage off here.

Attached: amos.png (1214x1080, 1.73M)

You got somewhere to watch it?

It'll start with Chinese immigrants and students because they're the easiest to target given the current climate. Most non-Chinese Asians will probably cooperate to prove their loyalty, but since a lot of Chinese will try to claim they're Taiwanese or Korean to avoid the prison camps, eventually the net will be cast even wider to include all East Asians. That's assuming they even bother with imprisonment, most whites will probably just start their own hunting parties. And it won't just be murder, they'll rape any Asian women they find in the process before killing them with the men.

Remember, a race war isn't just what most whites expect will happen, it's also what they want to happen and have been stocking up and supplying for their whole lives. White Americans and their Jew masters want every Asian dead and if you don't wake up to this reality soon you'll be the first in their crosshairs.

Attached: 1528421119557.jpg (800x1200, 707K)

Yeah, but these bloated hillbillies have been spinning the same yarn since before WWII. Nothing will come if it, as nothing has come if it for decades. You'll have a handful of slackjaws calling for blood, and the grand irony is that it will likely be their slightly more balanced white brothers to put them down. So, we'll just keep killin' it, and you guys can go on grumbling, making empty threats, and blaming everyone else for a system that's failing you.

>t. /r/asianmasculinity

torrent has been out for hours

*emotes*

You do realize most whites are on the side of those hillbillies now, right? Including those in the armed services.

why does the kanji behind the name say 'dishonor' if the show is subtitled 'infamy', they are very different concepts

>going to jail
No thanks

You realize most people are actually cowards and it's infinitely easier to talk a big game than to actually pull the trigger? Most people, especially some fatties in a handful of fly-over states, are not emotionally prepared for physical altercations. I'm more worried about being struck by lightening than I am some helter skelter bullshit. And I'm not particularly worried about being struck by lightening.

桑原桑原

Wow huffpost now embeds their false history blogs here?

What? I've never met anyone with a bad opinion of the japanese here. However when you are literally at war with them you have to be prudent.

Its a motif of the plot. The haunting is a product of the son's dishonorable actions, or something like that

What absolute drivel. Im not American, im british but we literally have a japenese old man in our local ukip group.

wot if spooky gook ghost

Attached: 1526313266792.jpg (716x570, 60K)

Try to stay awake in your remedial history class next week, and you might not out yourself as an imbecile when these things are discussed.

There are lots of sources though.

Ending actually felt a little gross

This, the idea that whites dislike japanese or would attack them is not only unfounded but just bizarre. Im assuming the guy posting it is a nigger or a jew.

beside the no relation to the first season, it looks ok but i like project zero/fatal frame and this looks similar

CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O

The entire thing was gross, too many gooks. They are disgusting to look at, honestly.

Holy shit it would be nice if we could stay on topic

Source your nonsense claims. Ill wait kek.

> cannon fodder r

Attached: expanse amos stare.gif (480x270, 850K)

More likely a shitposter from Alabama that has only ever read about Asian people online.

Yellow bitches are pretty decent if you ask me

Really fucking boring compared to the first season.

the writer of the first season is listed as showrunner/creator but that may just be contractual shit without actual involvement. what made the first season good was the source material by dan simmons so with them now doing their own orginal stuff I have little hope for it to be worth my time.

I doubt that even, you just don't find whites with a low opinion of japanese people. At most it might be a salty white woman but im more than certain the poster is one of the subhuman strains.

Fuck off yellowface go back to your rice fields

Mind posting a photo of your hair real quick? Obviously there's no chance you're black or jewish but just standard procedure.

DUDE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARRY
HEY DONT FORGET THIS IS SPOOKY
JUST HEAR THE MUSIC GO WOOOOO SO SPOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0O0O0OoOoOoky
OH NO YOU FORGOT FOR A SECOND
WAIT
LET ME FUCKING BLAST THE SPOOKY MUSIC EVEN LOUDER WOOWOW0OW0OW0W SPOOKY MUSIC

jesus christ

Sure I'll post my hair after you post your slanty mishaped eyes you ricemunching chink.

嘿嘿小鸡巴

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>[5] Shenkle, Kathryn (May 2006). "Patriots under Fire: Japanese Americans in World War II". United States Department of Defense, Department of the Army, Center of Military History. Archived from the original on 23 June 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2014.

>[4] Kyla Cathey (13 April 2019). "Lodians await news from front in early 1944". LodiLiving. LodiNews-Sentinel. p. 1.

>[19] Williams, Rudi (25 May 2000). "The "Go for Broke" Regiment Lives Duty, Honor, Country". American Forces Press Service. Archived from the original on 14 July 2012

Chink and gook are the wrong slurs. I believe you meant "nip". Can't even get that shit right, jesus christ. I'll throw you a freebie. The next time you're dealing with a Japanese (lol, you never have in person, right?) call them "cicada jockey". That shit is hilarious. Not even mad.

so she is the Tuunbaq using a plastic mask?

don't have one and I meant it as a joke but I wouldn't mind desu

too far

God I hope so

Thanks for playing moshe.

>loyal american
In 2019? I'd put you in a camp just for that, you fucking neocon bootlicker

This show isn't sounding very memeable

fuck

I can't remember the last time we had a thread where some half-cocked dweeb got dabbed on so hard. Gonna go give this show a watch. I hope it's as entertaining as this.

Bro rape as a weapon of war only works if you *don't* kill them afterwards. The point is to lumber the women with the children of the enemy, many of whom they will instinctively love anyway; then the men of the enemy tribe have a heartbreaking dilemma on their hands, in addition to being deprived access themselves to the most powerful weapon of war ever: the womb.

I have the feeling I'm by the end that my opinion of this will be similar to my opinion of True Detective s3.

Its just not as unique unfortunately

>The Terror season 1
>Based naval history not covered often
>Pretty acurate based on everything we know of the voyage (Demon bear aside obviously)
>Interesting characters, great actors
>The Terror season 2
>Bunch of chinks, not interesting in the slightest. Viture signaling about about how shitty chinks were treated during that time
>Based on nothing what so ever
>Characters all made up, not at all interesting, half the chinks look and sound alike, females all look the sound the same
>Ghosts so spooky!
>Half the episode was subtitled the other half spoken in broken chink engrish
What a piece of trash.

Literally says nothing like your assertion. Bravo.

Can I Hickeypost in this thread?

Attached: 1562717193032.gif (540x304, 2.86M)

You literally cannot read. Bravo. Mentions families still detained during service, mentions highest decorated unit, mentions highest casualties. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'd really prefer that you didn't.

No he is too good for these threads.

Check the number of people in the unit compared to normal moron, of course they had large casualties. Also 2012 stacked them with token awards.

I believe this is what the Japanese refer as "trying to save face". Just stay awake in class next time. It'll save you another stint in summer school.

Ok thanks for playing, next time you might be able to lie.

>Chinks
>not Nips or Japs
Fuck's sake. Back in my day we used proper racual slurs, son. Do you racist kids today have no fucking dignity?!

It's crazy that I was able to play and win even with you shifting about the goalpost. I hope you learned something, but I doubt it. Obviously not your strong suit.

let me guess

>>muh internment camps
>>muh racism

if you get attacked by japs, you have to assume every jap is the enemy, it's fucking war.

anyway I won't be watching

Well, he was a leftie anyway and bddies with a communist leader that helped kill more of his citizens tha Hitler did his.

Both conservatives and liberals should be upset over the history of how easily America locked up its own citizens i to camps just because they were Japanese Most of them were legal immigrants. I know these Hollywood times want to compare it to today's border crisis, but there are huge differences.

I hope this is a shitpost, and you're not actually this stupid.

Thanks for the heads up.
Into the trash it goes.

They'd be stupid not to. People have allegiances to their race over their geography. They weren't shot like combatants, just interred.

Its a little too on the nose to not be bait

I'm glad the American fish dealer is dealer. This story might be a sludge to get through but he was awful.

Yeah pretty cartoony
S to spit

Was really hoping he was just gonna get his head sliced off the first time

It's quite shit.

Its nowhere near as good as s1 but you could do a lot worse with the current line up of shows airing this year

I was excited when it sounded like it was going to be Letters from Iwo Jima: Ghost Murder edition. Why couldn't it have been about some small Japanese island being cursed and the residents and soldiers suffering with it? Or make it about those soldiers that thought the war was still going for years after it ended. No, it has to be about Japanese-Americans being oppressed by whitey.

A pretty poor first episode, with it being a little too on the nose with it's horror elements

There was a Very clear good side and bad side in world war 2

>watching film and tv
Lmao fuck off

most likely this, also they speak english and japenese in the same time, sound like shit, and some of the characters are like a parody, for example that fish dealer. Maybe will get better later, maybe.

Attached: 1481735053550.png (591x591, 576K)

I heard from an inside source that Jared Harris is in this. You can't really tell though because he put on yellow face and did his best impression of a Japanese man.

I was joking too but if you have a fatty hmu

It's boring.

What's the difference?

Wasn't 'Terror' the name of the boat? Did the boat come back? Or is something else the 'Terror' now? Why in the fuck is this new season called 'Terror'? What's the connection?

Maybe the true terror was the friends we made along the way

Nobody cares about asians, spics and nigs are infinitely worse

I'm not watching this shit

That's not the kanji for terror?

Holy shit batman tell us more

It's also not the kanji for Chernobyl.

The polar pear is working for the Japanese now.

Does the ghost at least look cool and spooky?

Well in the second season they removed "The" in the front, so I guess that's meant to imply it's not specifically about the named ship but more of a general "terror" anthology-like meaning.

So far its a general haunting of fucked up events and visions

Naw its still called The Terror. Just with : Infamy added to it

>they removed "The" in the front
You can very clearly see "The" right there in the OP pic.

>Including those in the armed services
The armed services ARE rednecks

Are there any boats? If half the scenes aren't done on boats It's not nearly going to be as good.

Attached: boats.png (500x434, 67K)

There is a tiny bit of time spent on boats

What killed the hype

There's basically no boat time, there's no comradery and the closest thing to Mr. Goodsir is the protag's mom, who is just a very nice housewife who believes in bakemono.

People would be more open to it if wasn't calling itself a sequel to the first series

we know exactly what this series is going to be: Man survives the boogyman of his cultural ancestors.

season 3 will be an Aussie surviving a bunyip or similar bullshit.

climbers on Mount Everest survive abominable snowman.

Did he really take down a tuna with one punch?

Dyatlov Pass incident would be kino

There arent many frozen boat horror shows but plenty of jap creepy girl shit everywhere. Is not as interesting.

Should have been about the world War 2 ship the Terror

There is NO tension whatsoever. In the terror, the setting of the boats/ice/dark nights was fab.

We were introduced to the character, and the first death was of someone getting sick after seeing something in the water and perishing.

In this instead, the very first opening scene is SPOOKY GHOST coming at you and killing someone before we are introduced to any characters.

Then its just stalking/haunting them while some old japanese guy keeps saying, OH THIS SPOOKY GHOST HAS FOLLOWED US FROM JAPAN (even though it took 30 years to get here).

The characters themselves are so one dimensional it's not interesting, there is no complexity/depth to them.

If the we started the intro of them being rounded up, and then being in camps, an then the spooky ghost haunting started happening due to the abuse of inmates and the direct result of their/captors sins then yeah that'd be cool.

But instead it feels like a crappy cheap hollywood summer horror blockbuster like that stupid nun thing.

Spooky music everywhere, scenes of spooky ghost, GHOST PICTURES OOO SPOOKY.

It just sucks dick.

Did the government also round up germans and italians or was it just the japanese?

Attached: 1451240342316.png (645x773, 7K)

This. Shit just isn't good in any way the previous one was. It's a B horror movie when the previous one was fucking kino.

Thing that kicked it off was a Japanese pilot crashing on a remote Hawaiian island and turning anyone and everyone with even the least bit Japanese heritage into recruits within a day.

After that it was decided it's best to keep em mostly safely contained and as far away from the Pacific theater as possible.

>preferring nigs to any breed of asian

yeah lets wage war on incels and lock you up

>le generic slow walk sideways crickety neck long hair Asian ghost
Fucking brainlet writers.

Some germans and nazi sympathizers yes.
Italians not so much, maybe some of the mafia related activity but that was about it.

Italians and germans had been immigrating to the US for much longer and had multiple generations of US born citizens by that point, the Japanese not so much.

I've watched 15 minutes so far
>evil racist white who won't pay $40 a tonne
>please keep my son away from the naval station or they might shoot him
>interracial couple in bed (white woman/asian male)
>woman gets an abortion using nip herbal medicine.
yeah, I think I'll just watch season one again or something.

The fuck is this shit? I thought you said it was up but it's only up on "premium" which doesn't come with having cable

Attached: firefox_2019-08-11_09-43-44.png (875x491, 562K)

>portraying japs as the poor oppressed victims

the chinese, koreans, filipinos, and basically every south east asian during WW2 would disagree

The concept is too ridiculous, like the American government would actually lock up innocent families solely because of ethnicity is absurd.

I’ve learned from those shitty threads of The Terror fans trying to leech onto Chernobyl’s popularity that they only liked season 1 because they’re a bunch of homos who spend the whole time jerking off to the cast anyways.

I totally agree with you

Man you really underestimate how much white people dislike blacks and mexicans

>Thing that kicked it off was a Japanese pilot crashing on a remote Hawaiian island and turning anyone and everyone with even the least bit Japanese heritage into recruits within a day.

Yes and Jap Americans were on the good side and were still treated as bad guys.

>This, the idea that whites dislike japanese or would attack them is not only unfounded but just bizarre

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (300x178, 12K)

I'm sorry who attacked who first again? My memory's a little fuzzy

Rape/murder is used all the time in genocidal campaigns, see Eastern Europe, Rwanda and Myanmar.

Americans when they supported China over based Japs, even imposed an oil embargo on the Empire of Japan sent American pilots to fly Chinese planes and shoot down Jap zeros.

>"whites would never attack Japanese!"
>"except when we do"

Americans when they supported China over based Japs, even imposed an oil embargo on the Empire of Japan sent American pilots to fly Chinese planes and shoot down Jap zeros.

Nah it was racist. Japanese were interned. Germans and Italians were not.

And that's not a big deal, America is racist. Its part of American culture since day one.

Remember when they shot down an Iranian jet and used the full force of MSM to convince the American public that the Iranians were ultimately to blame somehow? Full hypocrisy, just jew slaves.

Americans don't like to be reminded of the sins of their country.

Americans don't like having their sins shoved in the face over and over again as if every other country on Earth doesn't have shit that stinks

The difference is that superpowers should have their sins shoved in their faces because their decisions carry more weight. If you're not going to learn anything from the fucked up shit you did, there's basically nothing separating you from the Chinese. And at least they haven't invaded any sovereign nations in the last 20 years.

If Dyke feminist Cultural Marxist Promises it'll be more of the same baffonery why would anyone doubt it?

Nobody gives a fuck about asians outside of Chinks who are basically slanty jews and Indians who are smelly jews who give jobs to Pajeet Badwaikajindiharpaddy because he's a distant cousin who watched 3 hours of Java tutorials on youtube one time. Japs at least try to learn the language and are generally nice people. Koreans may be weird as fuck but generally don't try to fuck over the everyman. Flips and Viets are typically basically just smarter and nicer Mexicans who are actually hardworking people unlike Mexcrement. Hell even Pacific Islanders who have a pretty bad gang problem aren't like nigger and spic gangs, they typically don't fuck with innocent people and even the ones who are obviously gang members are typically pretty nice dudes as long as you don't fuck with them. I live in Utah and there are tons of Tongans and various other pacific islanders and almost all of them I've encountered have been cool guys who just want to provide for their family, and maybe aren't that bright, also probably helps that they know if they go to jail they will always be the biggest guy there who nobody will want to fuck with since a manlet in Polynesian circles is still like 6'2'' 300lbs

Can I make a Terror general next?

Attached: 1562843253067.jpg (960x960, 218K)

>no one gives a fuck about Asians except these Asians and any others we decide to add to the list of Asians we hate eventually so just relax, not all Asians will be on that list at the same time... probably.

It's only a matter of time before mutts change the definition again on which Asians are the good ones and which are the bad, when in reality they see them all as bad. Asians better wake up to this reality quick before they're bred out and genocided off the face of the earth.

Attached: 45B10EAB00000578-0-image-a-78_1509026287637.jpg (470x508, 64K)

>over and over again

Oh yeah, because there's just so much material about American Japanese internment camps, right?

You're fucking retarded and nobody is buying your shit spic.

go for it bro

Not selling it, it's a fact.

All politics aside has there ever been a precedent for this? That is, taking a show based off an existing work and tacking on a new season that has absolutely nothing to do with the original work? It just feels absolutely sleazy and scummy. If this is allowed then what's to stop Terror S3 being about, I dunno, Mr. Hickey getting fucked by a horse for 10 hours

>Germans and Italians were not.
That's just blatantly untrue
en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans

weeb shit

have sex, incel.

will this be on prime?

If the first series had been called Trapped: The Terror and this was Trapped: Infamy or something similar then there would be no problem. But naming a series after a ship that had an ironic name based on what happened to its crew and then trying to continue it in another setting is stupid. Like if Narcos had been called Sopranos: Columbia

Can Dan Simmons not do anything about it to make them stop using his book's name?

>innocent families
Never, in the history of the US, have we done that.

Fuck, I'd actually kind of forgotten it was based on a book. That makes it double retarded.

he wasn't compensated? how sleazy of them!

how is that different from what japanese people think of white people in japan?

This is what makes me wonder about the implications. The Terror is quite a small property but what's next, Game of Thrones: Refugee Crisis and Harry Potter and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict? It will sure make a fuckton of money just because of the tacked on brand. Is there really nothing stopping this?

Attached: 1563729389783.png (540x681, 561K)

I hope the Demon jap woman is going to peel off her mask and reveal that it was actually Mr. Hickey all along.

Attached: Cornelius_Hickey.png (742x996, 1.01M)

>taking obvious race-baiting posts seriously
This is the equivalent of the
>yo race gettin wiped out by our bbc whitey
posts on pol. Don't fall for it nigga

How come the faggots on this read got to talk about white women on this thread? I thought it was about The Terror. Not stuff that belongs on

Attached: 7NrRpl7.jpg (1200x627, 105K)

So it's a j-horror season that takes place in a japanese internment camp and you fags are still bitching?
Two problems with your crying:

#1 That's a highly original setting and great way to explain why the nips are speaking english
#2 J-horror rules and you and your little boat show sucked shit and wasn't worth finishing. Now go jerk off to your corny polar bear mutant whateverthefuck.

>ethnically replacing the Tibetans RIGHT NOW isn't an invasion gwailo
Get V& Chang

Attached: 1564567562040.png (500x334, 393K)

Attached: 1535174560838.png (563x737, 412K)

If you want to solve your problems as a Chinaman you have to invade other countries and enforce your rules onto them. You have to do what the American country has done for Asian people. Which is nothing...

Attached: 8.jpg (908x606, 85K)

it's not j-horror if it's not produced in japan. they could've at least hired a japanese director, like takashi miike or hideo nakata

The ghost will be an apparition of Donald Trump who having run out of minorities to terrorize in the future, will have traveled back in time to continue his fiendish reign

>it's not j-horror if it's not produced in japan.
I know, I more meant "in the spirit of". I've only seen the trailer but I remember creepy japanese women that looked like they came out of the early 00's.

creepy ghost women were a thing in japan since black and white movies

>If this is allowed then what's to stop Terror S3 being about, I dunno, Mr. Hickey getting fucked by a horse for 10 hours
At least that would be closer to the source material

i looked forward to it because the theme and premise seemed very interesting. right now im 43 minutes in and its boring as fuck. sad.

The whole show is feeding into the "mystical Asian" stereotype in a ridiculous manner.

All the nips that come from Japan are spooked superstitious people while the American ones are modern and rational.

I miss them bros, why did they have to go?

Attached: Fitzjames-QA-1200x707.jpg (1200x707, 103K)

perfect summary.

This guys is that Thai poster who shitposts on every board, especially /int/. He claims to be Thai-Chinese, white Australian, etc. But he's probably a tiny cock'd hapa with severe identity and other issues.

Dude's been evading perma bans for fucking years, and he's been shitposting since at least 2012 or before. kek

It's not fair

Attached: 1524192565746.png (1453x1040, 1.7M)

And we don't need another one.
>hundreds if not thousands of interesting yokai and other beings
>nah bro here's your le scary woman who walks in a funny way
It almost seems a little...stereotypical? Racist?

Attached: 1563295144811.png (688x972, 1.1M)

>blonde white guy enters the scene
>inmediately acts like an asshole

>In Japan my father doesn't even have his own ox
Do the scriptwriters of this shitty show don't know what the Meiji Restoration is?

It was a fully industrialized nation by the time of WW2.

>Japanese internment camp
sounds boring and it reeks of LOW BUDGET.

Attached: 1561653276308.jpg (934x960, 67K)

That episode was like a slightly higher budget Channel Zero skit.

So, are they just going to dump all the episodes online at once like last season?

>missed S1 and the height of Hickeyposting, instead I get to experience this garbage
it's not fair

Attached: 1563033967855.jpg (1000x563, 94K)

Stay strong my asian brother!

There is one in the episode tho.

It's bad, it's really really fucking bad.
Reading the advancements I thought it'd be SJW shit, but it's almost the contrary. All the japs speak in broken English and awful Japanese (I know i'm a weeb).
They fulfill every single stereotype: filial piety, tea ceremony, superstitious, geishas, good fishermen, etc...

The plot is a generic oriental spooky demon that kills people. The last season was way more subtle about the magical elements, but in this one they're going completely all out from the beginning so there's barely any mystery.

It reads like a random j-horror movie from the craze a decade ago. Undistinguishable and unremarkable in every way.

Pirate it, you fucking newfag

no one cares what non-humans on Yea Forums think. This goes for anything.

this was pretty good

They forcibly took legal US residents / citizens from their homes, and then literally tore down their homes and what possessions remained in them. These people lost pretty much everything they owned, learn your history.