I am forgotten

>I am forgotten

Attached: skyking.jpg (640x575, 83K)

To be forgotten is to have never existed at all.

A blessing we would be so lucky to receive.

i still think about the whole incident sometimes.

Attached: 1534077459093.jpg (750x402, 27K)

>Nah...i'm a white guy
Imagine living in a society that antagonize you and at the same time blames you for everything and consider you privileged. And you still dont pull a march on Washington or something to take control of your country back again. Bonus point: you even have guns.

Still the most kino suicide.

Skyking isn't forgotten at all

amerimutts are so cucked

>white people actually believe stealing airplanes and committing suicide is romantic or something
lmao

yeah why that white boi didnt pull a 184 on them mf cracka cops before goin out, smfh

Literally the most kino moment of 2018.
I will never forget you Sky King.

Top 5 moments females will never understand.

I will never forget you, Beebo.

Attached: 1565336465731.jpg (818x540, 504K)

Based and roastiepilled

I'll remember him

Sky Incel

No Chang you aren't inspiring people to violence

Gone yeah
but never forgotten

that line confirms that this guy was minutes away from becoming yet another white mass shooter

another white boy who thinks he's entitled to everything because he's white

his wife was probably cheating on him with a tyrone and he probably had enough of this so called "life". he was so spineless he closed down his business so his whore of a wife could move in close to her parents in a different city

white guys are pathetic. and honestly? his wife and his entire family should be charged for paying the damage he did with that fucking plane. they should have paid up for that fucking plane. beautiful plane destroyed by some crazy lunatic white boy.

He crashed a $30 million plane that was funded by taxpayers for no reason, he was a piece of shit.

Wished he would have landed the plane. Would have been a hero of Yea Forums and would have become a ginger that finally won.

i remeber him he is remebered every day on /gif/ i post his videos in every feels thread, and if there is not thread i make one with his videos.

Attached: sky king pepe.gif (2048x1024, 475K)

Attached: the chad skyking.jpg (960x391, 80K)

Sky Trapped in a Loveless Marriage

Attached: 1534150196579.jpg (2256x2427, 1.91M)

>he crashed it

Attached: 1538211458659.jpg (964x576, 209K)

>funded by taxpayers
lol what? at least it wasn't sent to Israel.

he was definetly shot down , there is 0 footage of the actual crash

>something like this happens and the first thing you think/care about is the monetary cost
Truly one of the most boomer/jewish posts I've seen

Attached: Stop.gif (300x225, 2.81M)

nah. The wreckage was centralized in a small area. He nosed down and called it a night.

there was obviously a "malfunction"

>funded by taxpayers
It was an airliner operated by Horizon Air, a private company.
Taxpayers would presumably only have to foot the bill for cleanup when it hit the ground

unhinged

>88
BASED

Come on guy, it was fucking miraculous he didn't crash when he did that loop-de-loop over the water. He even said in the recording to the ATC guy afterwards that "I thought that was gonna be it" when he asked him not to do it again. He was desperate to end it.

What do you reckon his last words were Yea Forums?
I like to think it was something along the lines of that famous German wings pasta
>It’s ok, we’re all big guys here
>crashes
F Skyking

>Time to die

Then stay cucked in your circus of a country until jews in power will lead to civil war and then balkanization.

>taxpayer