Literally all of the girls my age at my workplace flirts with me and on multiple occasions have called me hot and...

>literally all of the girls my age at my workplace flirts with me and on multiple occasions have called me hot and attractive
>cute receptionist starting to get super into me giving longing stares and calls me by my name in a cute giddy voice

jesus christ, I have been a neet for years and I thought getting a girl to like you would be hard, but after finally getting a job, it's so fucking easy. holy shit you incels fucking suck for letting believe otherwise. girls are so fucking awesome, I love them so much holy shit.

FUCK. WHITE. INCELS.
fucking school shooting scumbags making this world a bleaker place.

Attached: 1540780864368.jpg (768x950, 128K)

they all want to accuse you of rape and take you to the cleaners. Nobody actually wants to work.

maybe they are just all fucking with you and secretly have started a cash pool which one of them can mentally fuck with the beta fool the most

how is this blog related to television and/or film

post a pic of yourself and your height. if you're average looking or tall, kindly fuck off. you don't belong here, and you'll never understand the plight of the manlet/uggo

You live in an alternate reality where you try to convince yourself all women are bad so you dont feel like you're missing out on an extremely important aspect of life

>projecting your insecurities

yep women are based

Attached: 15768213547467.jpg (334x334, 88K)

So you were attractive the whole time and are blaming Yea Forums for not realizing it sooner?

>Have no Resources
Women give you no interest
>Have Resources
Women give you attention

Whoa, mindblowing revelation OP. I'm cured of Inceldom now!

I guarantee you're a child, working with other children. As in under 25.

Attached: 1565392522790.png (756x1864, 879K)

>kitty's got claws
Cringe

Women want to fuck. Incels honestly don't believe that. They think the female urge to fuck is a conspiracy to embarass and devalue an incel.
This is why incels should be rounded up and put on an island somewhere before they hurt more people.

Women avoid looking at me so fuck you buddy. You’re good looking so your life is handed to you on a fucking platter

Never fuck where you eat.

Guy talks too damn much. Its better to just message her saying "Sup girl, saw you at working at Hot Topic, you looking damn fine. Hit me up sometime and we will get some tacos at El Chico in the mall.

Nice try tranny. Go back

Why do you keep making this thread with the same picture.

>Never fuck where you eat.
Thats incel advice. Fact is, hundreds of thousands if not millions of successful relationships and marriages come from romances between employees.

what a delicious looking whore if only i could grab her and rape her into creampie

I get hit on everytime I go to a club or bar but I always reject them because I'm not into old hags

IM SO FUCKING HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same thing happened to me, women just stare and wait but im such a schizoid faggot i dump them fast, fuck

cool story bro

Does pussy taste like pumpkin pie?

>fucking women at work

I don't know why this pic always gets posted. Does anyone here really think she's above a 6/10 body and 5/10 face?

If you didn't go to a degenerate college with high school culture then getting girls was comfy

Sure.

>cool story bro
^this'n

>Fuck
If you want a relationships, that's fine.
t.fucked mutiple women in the same work place doesn't end well.

Nice projection

Every relationship with a woman will either end in breakup or marriage and eventual death, so don't sweat it. She knows how it works too.

>letting Yea Forums shape your world view
lmaoing at your life
this man speaks truth though
all i'm going to say is be careful of the vindictive roastie, pick your battles loser

I only tried something similar once. I told a girl in a college class that I thought she had bad acne/skin, and didn't think twice. Then I saw her abs once when she used her shirt to wipe some sweat off her lips (we live in a hot climate), and thought she was hot after that
she stopped sitting next to me and never messaged me back the rest of the semester

Based.

Women like bad boys. The mass shooters mean that women now see incels as bad boys. As such, women are now attracted to incels.

logic seems legit

College in 1950 must have been so based.

Women are fucking whores, I pump and dump, they're not worth shit.

>Women are fucking whores, I pump and dump, they're not worth shit.
t. Dante Jamal Washington

Anyone else think women are hot?

sure kid. back to class now

Attached: 1546184444436.jpg (497x427, 44K)

Inceltion

you don't go out much if you think that perfectly fit and tight body is 6/10

t. the cuck raising my bastard

Too can play it that game

It does not.

They're typically chilly creatures and need thermostats turned up to melt shoes.

Didnt read

My large, logical brain deduced that op was simply baiting for replies all along, due to his usage of meme buzzwords like "incel". Therefore, I have surmised that the most logical course of action would be to accuse op of being a homosexual.

>incels actually believe this

WHO IS SHE

fucking coworkers is playing with fire if youre a man. watch yourself. unless you dont like your career, in which case, play on player.

What's the sauce on this girl

i want to eat her skin

>implying I'd raise niglets who would only resent my good white looks and intelligence

no shit its easy

I bet she typed out both of those just so she could give a little cringy speech at the end, she's probably very lonely

No just enough experience with women to know their nature, I've fucked women who've had boyfriends and husbands, some old roastie in work at the moment wants to fuck, she's married with kids.
>hey user I live only 10 mins away
Yeah nah

>fucking coworkers is playing with fire if youre a man. watch yourself. unless you dont like your career, in which case, play on player.

Yeah I'm sure its a better idea to avoid easy pussy you might get fired from your Sbarro pizza job at the mall.

>girls always giving me looks and talking to me
>constantly complimented on being witty and handsome, and having nice hair
>can always get numbers just by asking
>literally zero confidence and am incapable of making things go anywhere
How do I fix this

>I've fucked women who've had boyfriends and husbands
Hopefully one of them kills you one day.

no 6 figures isnt worth a cumshot into some married whore who might lie about our tryst to save face and her marriage when she gets sloppy and caught. nice try tho

jeepers what a bitch.

I guarantee you are exactly 25 years old.

I JUST WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FUCKJKKKJJKSKKAKWMXOVIFWJWNSOFOFJEJWKJJSJS

Hi Christopher. You still buying POPs?

despite

Attached: 1540280401023.png (1531x841, 117K)

>How do I fix this

Left Yea Forums for ever

Hasn't stopped me yet. I enjoy the attention from MILFs at work, because I still have hair and my sexual prowess has gotten around in female circles.
Just don't be an incel prick to women and you won't get sent to HR

not him, but i am 38

Me too brother

>tall
>gainfully employed
>alright looking I guess
>deep voice
>have my own car and apartment
>dress reasonably well, shower, shave, etc.
>unable to even get women to go out for dinner with me due to being socially awkward

A reminder that social anxiety is substantially worse than being unemployed, a drug addict, or a manlet. All those people can pull women, even halfway decent ones. If you can fix your social awkwardness and anxiety problems you can guaranteed get women.

Don't fret just because you're short or something.

Attached: Terry A. Davis.jpg (600x900, 187K)

That’s literally happened to me all my life literally the hottest girls basically were obsessed with me and probably sexually pleased themselves to the thought of my visage multiple times. But that’s all pretty much all women have ever thought of me, they use me to project their own sexual fantasies but they’ve never been able to handle the real ‘me’, I’m just too much of a dreamer/pure/autistic/‘Adamite-like’ corrupted by evil and it’s always made me reject society like I’m a sort of Oblivion high elven mage elevating myself.

Gotta love yourself before you can love someone else my dude.

Attached: 1565423861399.jpg (258x360, 55K)

you faggots need to stop spamming buzzwords all over the place
you stick out like a sore thumb

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 7.39.42 PM.png (251x42, 4K)

men who fuck around with married women at work get a reputation. conservative companies dont promote fuccbois as quickly as guys who keep their private lives private even if theyre good performers. its sloppy politicking and frankly a sign of a doofus.