This show is mega cringe. They take football way too seriously and are blatant Real Madrid shills

This show is mega cringe. They take football way too seriously and are blatant Real Madrid shills.

Attached: shillingito de mandril.jpg (1900x1069, 267.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fn7DsE6asqg
youtube.com/watch?v=s0ebzRE83SM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEuK22yMb38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Y VINICIUS PA' CUANDO

>they take football way too seriously
learn what soul is

Shit bait, post mexicanas instead

DONDE ESTA CR7

Real madri shills......many such cases

O ALFONSO

that's why it's funny you dumbass.

They are almost clowns and Pedrerol Is the circus director.
I like the show. The músic, the entrances, the feuds, all remember me of Wrestling matches

"¡DONDE ESTAN LOS TIOS, LOS TIOS!"
It´s such a circus and I love it

They believe mbappe is a madrid player since years, they are pathetic and about to eat their hat when he signs a new contract with psg.

delusional

damn mexicans are actually stupid

you are delusional if you think psg isnt collapsing this transfer window

You spanniards know nothing whats gong on at paris, you write bait papers your people are too dumb to believe, at the end of the day nerman, mbappe and messi are psg players.

in the end of the day but not the start of the season lmao
im gonna laugh at you frenchfaggot dicklet cucks so much when Mbappe makes the obvious choice of leaving the washed roided manlet and sisterfucker behind public

>they take football way too seriously

its a fuckin football pundit show? what did you expect MexicoAnon, ranchero music?

? You aint making sense, they were claiming veratti, marquinos, nerman, mbappe would leave the club, they all are still here, just believe your crap spanniard papers wordely known for their accuracy, lol.

>They take football way too seriously
Lol what the fuck are you talking about, they don't care about football at all

CLARO CLARO DONDE ESTAN LOS TIOS?!

Spaniard is right
Messi is going to City, Mbappe is going to Madrid, Neymar to Newcastle or Manchester United, Di Maria might go back to Spain or Portugal
It's over

imagine having your team embarrass themselves so bad in the CL that your only way to cope for the rest of the season is telling foreigners how wrong their local tabloids are, as if that mattered a damn
PSG is a pathetic failure of a club, seethe and cope

Keep hating on psg like your seething tabloidstokd you to, barca has failed as a club, madrid has no talent but boomers, but it's psg fault, cope.

If Madrid has no talent but won against PSG who supposedly have the 3 best players in the world, then what does that make PSG kek

Barca and Madrid are currently in a way better position to win the CL than PSG ever been, you had your chance but you blew it.

I don't hate PSG lol, too small a club for that

>in a way better position to win the CL than PSG ever been
That's factually wrong

Only benzema has scored lol, evrybody was dog shit at real, thx the blind referee.

what is the equivalent Chiringuito of your country?

youtu.be/Fn7DsE6asqg

you dont get it, is like shitposting in real life, dont take them seriously, just have fun

>tfw missing out on chiringkino

>evrybody was dog shit at real
Camavinga, the guy PSG wanted but lost him to Real was the reason why Modric was able to give Benzema those two passes that lead to two goals

Attached: 1646862885776.jpg (915x703, 129.87K)

i like it, its like a wrestling match. everyone is just exagerrating

>They take football way too seriously
lol on the contrary, it is a humorous program and everyone knows it in Spain.

Attached: vinicius era negro.jpg (491x279, 18.98K)

CR7 DONDE ESTAAAAA

shut the fuck up cartelnigger, el chiringuito is based
>youtube.com/watch?v=s0ebzRE83SM

>Jota jordi seething
I dunno if it's staged or not but holy kek

in other words, camavinga gave the pre-assist

Attached: 1504206877418.png (398x531, 206.83K)

TIC TAC TIC TAC

TIC TAC TIC TAC
tranquilo

it was refball. you know it, everybody knows it.

>too seriously
They're clearly having fun with the narratives formed. Some youtube comments straight up call them actors.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Akame ga Kill! - 12 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.02.837.jpg (1280x720, 457.25K)

Madrid may win it this year
Barça are recovering and they are more likely to win in the coming years than PSG

This fucking guy

Attached: 1633467380300s.jpg (125x83, 2.35K)

>Madrid
yes
>Barca
lmao

Vasito de leshe, aspirina y nana coco

Someone please post a link to that other football show from Argentina (I think it is), where they did a recreation of a locker room fight using toys. I can't for the life of me remember its' name

Did they ever discuss Florentino's shittalking of Madrid's former players?

Madridistas are the worst football posters in this board

spotted the psgnigger
go suck some qatari dick

Based Parisian telling Madrid scum what they really are

SORIA EXPLOTA

>first time?

Attached: boomejw.jpg (293x312, 17.66K)

Basically this. They are overacting most of the time except for some slightly more serious guys like Balboa. But the starting clowns only count for the lolz

Bougnoule
Catalufo

Mire, yo voy con la mascarilla y digo “Qué bueno, no me reconoce nadie.” y oigo: “Presi, ¡ficha a Mbappé!”. Me cago en la mar.

*risas*

¿Y qué contesta?

¿Eh? ¿Que qué le contesto? Tranquilo.

Attached: 20220414_182936.jpg (739x415, 32.54K)

>Messi is going to City
Yeah Orlando City.

absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=sEuK22yMb38

based, peak sports journalism

>Messi is going to City