What'd you guys think of Fargo?

What'd you guys think of Fargo?

Attached: 2342134.jpg (800x534, 46K)

1st season is absolutely fantastic. couldnt get into the 2nd because mcgregor literally cant do the accent properly, it totally ruins it

Strimming at the link in pic

Attached: 1565371737278.png (1019x1156, 2.63M)

The show is horrible. Some of the dumbest writing ever to beset "prestige" tv.

There used to be dragons here

cringe

Attached: 1487577279953.jpg (456x303, 117K)

that asian woman didn't deserve what she got and i'm glad tim from the office got his in the end

movie = 2 > 1 > 3

fucking absolutely based.

BONGSTREAM. LIVE

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 629K)

We are on season 2 right now episode 3

Attached: MelBlackPaws.jpg (720x698, 80K)

Attached: 2342134.jpg (1000x500, 106K)

Attached: 452345245.png (584x349, 244K)

thats the 3rd season

I watched the first season and hated it. Sophomoric garbage.

Attached: 654987.jpg (582x388, 46K)

Shutup and come watch

Are you scared Yea Forums?

Attached: 32465879.jpg (970x546, 110K)

Attached: 2346857897.jpg (800x449, 74K)

Attached: 4567897.jpg (920x620, 40K)

Come watch Anons, you filthy fucking SJWs

Attached: cbc35eada8f32888330b67337b3fa756.jpg (650x919, 89K)

It's trash.

Stop making the "poor little white guy snaps an becomes criminal asshole you should look up to" genre

Attached: 454457.jpg (900x501, 33K)

season 4 when?

If I remember correctly, they start shooting in October. Chris Rock is the male lead this time, and there's a KKK angle and some shit. Hopefully they don't jump the shark this season.

Wow. You can go back to your cape shit now..

Hoory sheet really? Fuck that sounds risky.......

Lester is literally my hero.

Then again when was the last time we saw Chris Rock?

Attached: CornNigga.jpg (565x285, 30K)

Come watch with us ritard

Attached: 564988797.jpg (1334x750, 50K)

Attached: 7987654.jpg (750x921, 84K)

Attached: 98794654.jpg (840x630, 57K)

Attached: 24679.jpg (3024x4032, 742K)

Attached: 1475209327638.jpg (400x1187, 165K)

One of the greats for sure. I'm happy that the show isnt afraid to bank on potentially alienating ideas like the aliens subplot in S2. Even though I was meh on S3 (only watched half of the season, is it worth continuing?), the episode with the robot might be greatest standalone episode in the series.

Are you retarded, if you weren't going for malvo that whole season you need to give life a rethink he played all those chumps so good until the end

S1 is pretty good, the rest is pretentious garbage.

yes youre correct im retarded. i didnt care much for the 2nd season either tho. it was ok but the 1st is truly some of the best tv ever made

season 1 - good with shit ending
season 2 - good all the way
season 3 - PUTA SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER garbage

O ya you get down to that there old Fargo?

aw heck well ya know

Pure mommy kino.

1st season was kino
2nd season is garbage
haven't watched 3rd one yet

1 is fantastic but a bit too safe
2 is an unironic masterpiece
3 falls short but varga is the most compelling character in the entire series, so it's not without its merits

The milf he fucked was hot

2>3>1 for me
1 was good but I can't stand Martin Freeman in anything

Based very much.

pretty good 2 is the best don’t mind freeman in 1 but would prefer an american actor or someone less known he took me out of it a bit mcgregor was straight up shit didn’t bother finishing 3

How does it feel to be so right, bros? S2 was a masterpiece, that fucking snare drum solo when the cops arrive at the cabin was stuck in my head for the longest time. But I did quite like Freeman, I think he excels playing put-upon everymen, like Lester, Bilbo and others.

ufo shit ruined it

also this writer can't write an ending for shit

I enjoy seasons 2 & 3 somewhat more because Noah Hawley got much more confident as showrunner and those seasons have much less in common with the movie. First was still fantastic, just a bit constrained.

I'm very hyped for 4th season, even though I can't stand Chris Rock (though good tv is a way to make me like an actor as Fargo did with Billy Bob or TYP with Jude Law)

I liked the second season, Lou was based and the 70s are a nice setting.
The ufo stuff was dumb though

I love it, but realise it's basically a massive tribute to the (((Coen))) brother's work disguised as a comedic crime drama. I suggest if you want to get the maximum experience out of it, you should first watch at least the most popular Coen brothers movies (or just Fargo). Every movie has at least one reference in the series. Most very subtle, some by reason not.
Or you could just watch the series and have some cunt on YouTube spoon-feed you the references

muh dick

Attached: carriecoon.jpg (825x464, 36K)

btw this kid could play her son or doppelganger

Attached: aalexlawther.jpg (803x1000, 102K)

Every season has a major supernatural element (the fish, the ufo, the bar) to emphasize that it is a story relayed by people, hence the opening titles of each episode. The only thing that's dumb about this series is me for not realising McGregor played both roles until he dons the outfit of his 'brother'.

>White loser bangs his bully's hot wife
Now I know why people here like it so much. It's incel fantasy.

nice post jamal will you come around the house later? the key is in the usual place and ill be out

First season is overrated. 2 and 3 are kino.

>Founded in 1989 by the Shekel brothers, Bongstream has served as the industry's leading provider of based and red-pilled streams for over 25 years. We happily welcome you to enjoy our cutting-edge 720p streams at no charge. Remember: as long as you're not black, you're welcome back!

Kek

Same ranking here. Season 1 played it too safe and predictable, and Malvo was a lame Chigurh wannabe.

Season 1 was great when I watched it, but as I ruminated on it I began to like it less and less. Things like having a deaf Hitman didn't make any kind of sense. Malvo is supposed to be the ultimate badass, but he's also incredibly careless and sloppy. Him taking on the entire mob was silly not in a good way. He was willing to completely adopt a new life as a dentist to get close to one of his targets, but the moment Bilbo says two words to him, instead of switching to some coded language to defuse the situation he just up and kills his only clues. The Greek grocery store owner was kind of annoying and the whole "God is real" flashback was badly acted.