Untitled

Attached: FPReYRlXIAAr0qV.jpg (2048x2048, 510.9K)

A single game to make the zeitgeist of an entire country mentally weak obsessive losers. Sad.

Attached: 1637701251536.png (1340x1396, 233.14K)

Keep dreaming. That score will still haunt you for 71 years without a world cup. Maybe comeback in 2086 when the Hexa finally happened.

pretty funny ngl

the 7-1

We have 2022 in the bag, kid

Attached: gato.png (680x679, 179.5K)

>implying I'd ever make fun of the selecao

>tite dont concede a lot
>Goodd defending
>huh so what we lost to argentina
>what do you mean we play like shit???
>>kk our last striker was ronal...
>5 staaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

Attached: sisikek.jpg (586x754, 29.11K)

hasbeens are sad

Attached: hah.jpg (480x360, 17.97K)

>euro niggers are taking our spot
>muh favelaaaaaa

Attached: soytea.jpg (1099x1024, 308.52K)

I know the wc trophy but what are the other 2 trophies?

Gato

The only way the curse can be lifted is if Neymar releases his sextape with his sister

Brazilians dreaming of the hexa is more deluded than it's coming home. Mainly because it's coming home is nothing more than a meme that JFs don't seem to be in on while the hexa is a meme that everyone knows isn't going to happen except Brazilians.
Btw, it's coming home in December.

he cute

>Mainly because it's coming home is nothing more than a meme
sure

Based falseflagger making non Penta seethe

Why is Germany listed with 1 world cup? Also could you add confederation cup and maybe nations league to this?

holy based
Sissy Eur*peans can't handle the truth.

You forgot to turn off your Brazil vpn lionel

sadly löw told the team at halftime to hold back to not embarasse them even more. we should have taken these assholes completely apart with a 10:1

>only 4 WCs
ngmi

Of course Geymar is a disgusting rat. He makes it very easy to hate Brazil. 2005: Croatia was not breathing - Brazil came to visit us, in perhaps our darkest hour. We were equally distant from '98 and 2008, which marked the beginning of what happened in 2018. A nuclear yellow submarine surfaced at Croatia's 'haunted stadium' on the Adriatic coast. There were all the best Brazilians we loved and respected. It ended in a draw. Our hearts were the size of Russia, we flattered ourselves that we were 'European Brazil' by referring to the heritage of the old Yugoslavia of which we were the legitimate successor. We, and only us. But 9 years later, we collectively hated Brazil. These were not geniuses but a bunch of weird people in yellow jerseys led by an ordinary gypsy. There is no Croat who was sad that night- that was not 'our' friendly Brazil .. we all want to see an arrogant guy down. Brazil must find its soul. Brazil must find a new happy child who plays football with a smile and who does not want to fall even when 3 opposing players kick him in the legs. We want old Brazil back. We want Brazil to be our lighthouse in a stormy sea. I don’t want you to win the sixth title as long as Geymar plays. The Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years until they entered the Promised Land; the slaves and their descendants had to die before the conquest of Canaan.

dilate

keyed. brasil are my AMERICAN allies, fuck yuropoors!! HEXA INCOMING

Where are the confed cups??

Attached: 1649357103236.png (1100x1100, 109.29K)

>i-its a meme guys we are ju-just joking

uhm

can't enjoy shitposting as much now that I actually hate southgate and don't really want him and his wife's boyfriends to win desu

Italy never talks about 7-1, they respect Brazil because of history

it's all the shit teams with no cups that bring it up.

I agree with you desu. I'm glad his retarded attempt at solving racism backfired dramatically. Another crop of good players being completely fucking wasted by a bootlicking, inept, faggot.

Seen quite few brazilians seething about the 7-1 recently. Good to know it still hits a nerve.

7-1
Sete a um
Kkkkkkkk rsrsrsrsrsrs auehuehuehue

esse thread tem o efeito contrário do que você quer

7-1 lmao

Of those, the only trophies worth anything are the world cup wins.
In all other contests, Brazil either has no serious competition or none of the competition takes the contest seriously. And it still manages to lose frequently.

>Brazil has way less copa Ametica than Argentina and Uruguay
KWAB

Rimet and current WC are the same

>same amount of world cups as uruguay
>less copa americas
>70 times their population
you fucking suck

Lmao, since when jews do shitpost on this board, what the fuck happened

Attached: 82a.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

> mikey mouse cup

you're only as good as your most recent performance. you don't expect to be treated as a toddler because that's who you were 20 years ago, but you still expect to be praised for your accomplishments from that time? fuck right off lmao

>olympics

Attached: 29 yo boomer.png (1280x720, 858.67K)

>copa micky mouse

>copa america which was held a gazillion times before 1963
>two copas for 1959
yeah fuck off

Hahahha 7x1

Where are the confederations cup?
Also, Copa America lost its value after being played like a gazillion times until messis won it

the mickey mouse cups act as a tiebreaker since they have the same amount of world cups

>It's just a meme
Angloidbros, I....

Plz do not shit talk about our best "friends"

b

filtered

>I'm not mad

who are you even

Brazil is one of the few countries allowed to talk a out soccer. They live and breathe it. It is intertwined and essential to their society

not a jew for one

Based schizo

and yet they lost at home 7-1 in the world cup as favorites and their society collapsed like ours did during the BLM riots

Because they literally won 1. 2014 is the only legitimate title, the other 3 were from another country that they claimed as theirs.

how new are you, israel used to post machine fucking webms constantly